Dazzling Girl

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Finally~ The coordi-noonas or should I say unnis are done giving me a make over. They curled my hair, let me wear false eyelashes, making me an ulzzang that I dreamed of. And the best part is, they are Filipinas named Ate* Aubrey and Ate Jessie.
 
*Ate - a Filipino/Tagalog word for Unni or Noona.
 
Aubrey: Mika, you look great. Grabe, kayong mga kapatid ng Super Junior members, parang mga modern Cinderella. (Gosh, you and the other siblings of the Super Junior members are like modern Cinderella.)
Miyu: Haha, nako, hindi naman po. *laughs* (Oh, were not.)
Jessie: Nakakatuwa ka naman, fluent ka pa ring magtagalog. (You're great. You're still fluent in our language.)
 
It was fun having a conversation on my mother tongue. I miss Manila, its tropical weather, my friends, my school.. And my family there.
 
Opening the door, that's were my brother is. Checking me out.
 
Siwon: Mika? Are you ready?
Jessie: Omo! It's Choi Siwon! Kyaaa! Ang gwapo! (So handsome!)
Miyu: Y-yes, oppa. *smiles*
Siwon: I'm going to introduce you to Nu'Est. Let's go.
 
Jinjja? Omooo~ I wanted to meet them too especially Ren! And of course, Aron oppa who took me here.
 
Siwon: Do you know what those coordi-noonas told me?
Miyu: Yeah, oppa. They said you were so handsome. *smiles*
 
Xiumin's POV :)
 
Xiumin: Ya! I heard you went out with her yesterday!
 
Sehun: I did. 
Xiumin: I hate you. Just because I was busy yesterday. So, how was it? Damn, I want to spend time with her too.
Sehun: It sure was fun, but you've got to know something.
Xiumin: What?
Sehun: Do you think Mika has her heart on someone else?
Xiumin: I was about to ask you the same thing.
Sehun: I've observed that when we were on a date.
Xiumin: So what you're saying is.. Mika doesn't like you back?
Sehun: She does, but as a friend. And she'll be happier with someone else.
 
What has gotten into Sehun? Did he realize something that I don't? And what happened during their date?
 
Xiumin: What do you mean by that?
Sehun: Hyung, you'll find out soon. I don't want to tell you directly and I want you to figure it out on your own.
 
We both came to the music bank to surprise Mika, and before we knew it, a rookie group just like us named Nu'Est were there, and apparently, they were mentioning her.
 
Minhyun: I already told you guys. I have more chance. *smirks*
Ren: Who told you, hyung?
Aron: Seriously guys, we're like kids. *sighs* *looks at Sehun and Xiumin* Hey, EXO..
 
They all looked at us with shocked faces.
 
Sehun: You're Nu'Est, aren't you? I'm Sehun, the maknae of EXO-K.
JR: Nice to meet you, Sehun hyung. I'm JR. The leader of Nu'Est.
Xiumin: Kim Min Seok. Member of EXO-M. *smiles* But just call me Xiumin.
Ren: Hey, I know you, hyung.. You're the one with bao zi cheeks~
Aron: I guess you heard our conversation after all.. About the Super Junior hyung's dongsaengs.. and..
Xiumin: Hahaha, no biggies. Do you all know that we also like Mika??
 
All the Nu'Est members looked at us, with shock.
 
Baekho: You.. like.. her.. too?
Xiumin: Of course we do! This guy, Sehun.. went out with her.
JR: ANIYOOOOOO! Why are you so lucky?? What about Sora??
Sehun: Luhan hyung has a crush on Hana, Suho hyung likes Sora.. Kai hyung and Kris hyung both like Haneul noona and we both like Mika~
Ren: Another set of rivals~ Brace yourselves!
Minhyun: Do you, by any chance, have Mika noona's number?
Sehun: Of course, I do.
ALL NU'EST MEMBERS: CAN WE ALL HAVE IT?
 
Ren's POV :)
 
Aish. I thought this is going to be a constant friendly rivalry with me and the Nu'Est members. But I didn't expect that two members of EXO would actually have a crush on Mika noona.
 
Noona neomu yeppeo~ I look forward in meeting her later. And I think my prayers of seeing her upclose in person would come true right now..
 
Siwon: Hey Mika, there they are! Look. Even Sehun and Xiumin are here.
 
Aigoo, it was our dazzling girl noona, the aegyo sister of Choi Siwon hyung, Choi Mika.