Moments of Love

Love Complex

 

Mrs. Lee's POV :)
 
Mrs. Lee: Sora, we already know Donghae for quiet some time now and he's very nice. So it's a yes.
 
Sam: Jinjja?! Gomawo.. Umma..
Mr. Lee: As long as it's an SJ member, then there's nothing for us to worry about. These guys are like sons to us, and I can tell you would be a perfect couple.
Sam: *hugs them* Mom, dad.. thank you so much! *tears of joy* Finally, 1 down! 4 to go!
Mr. Lee: Well, I guess it can't be helped sooo... Yes.
Jared: Donghae and I got along when we were taking care of you. So.. It is also a yes.
Sam: I feel like in x-factor right now. Aigoo..
Sam's Mom: I will be direct to the point so.. Yes.
Sam: Omoooo! Yaaaay! Donghae oppa! We are now exclusively dating!
Donghae: *hugs her* I love you.. In my world the sun is always shining, cause you are in it. <3
Sam: I love you too! *hugs back* We may not be picture perfect, but, baby, we sure do make a picture perfect! <3 Donghae oppa, You give me the butterflies that I have been waiting for.. for a long time <3
Donghae: *whispers* I hope the strawberry jellyfish couple would also be approved. You're the only one I want, the only one I need, and the only one I can't live without <3
 
My daughter seems to be happy. It's been a while since I last saw her smile. Oh, Sora. Keep on smiling.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Grabe! Kinakabahan akoooooo! (Gosh! I'm so nervous!) Magiging maganda din kaya ang outcome nung samin ni Eunhyuk? (Will Eunhyuk and I have a good outcome as well?)
 
All my parents looked serious.. Gosh. It's even scarier compared to a horror movie.
 
Mrs. Choi: Mika, if it is Eunhyuk that makes you happy, why ask for approval? As long as you do not step on people and it is good, its fine.
Mr. Choi: And we are happy because you and Sora did not kept it as a secret from us. Whatever your heart desires, just go for it, my daughter.
Miyu: Umma.. Appa.. Whatever my heart desires?
Mrs. Choi: Yes, whatever your heart desires.
Miyu's Mom: Ya.. I guess its time for me to accept that you are not a baby anymore. Eunhyuk, take care of her, arraseo? My future son-in-law. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: I will, umma. Trust me.
Miyu: Sammm! Legal na tayo! (Our relationship is finally revealed to them!)
Sam: Yes!!!!
 
We were so happy, as if we won a million dollar. Thank God this is over.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
We are so glad to inform you that Mika and Sora finally went home. It took them a month actually since Mika had to walk slowly with the help of a physical therapist and Sora had to wait for her wounds to heal.
 
Now they must face another challenge: To decide whether they would let Choi Da Bin and the rest of the girls who beated them up to remain in jail and continue the warrant of arrest given to them, or they would just let it go, and forgive each other.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Home sweet home! I missed our dorm so much! Donghae oppa carried me bridal style until I reached the room. We were looking into each other's eyes, smiling like an idiot.
 
Donghae: What are you thinking, Sora?
Sam: Nothing much. I'm just glad I made it through it all.
Donghae: Yeah, we both did.
Sam: Thank you, for waiting for me.
Donghae: You don't have to thank me. I'm your boyfriend and I should really do that, because I love you.
 
Then flashbacks suddenly appeared at the back of my mind, how he stayed even if it took me so long to wake up.
 
Flashback:
 
Donghae: Sora, you can do it. I love you, always will. *kisses her hand* Nothing in this world can take the place of you. I have loved you from the beginning and I will love you till the end!
 
That's the time when I started to move. He was actually crying, and I felt a teardrop fell and reached my hand.
 
Sam: Donghae oppa..
Donghae: Sora!!! *hugs her* *cries* You've finally awaken!
Sam: Mianhae.. For making you all.. Worry..
 When I met you I was dead inside, but somehow you did something no one else could...you brought me back to life...Thank you for believing in me <3
Donghae: Don't say that! We care for you, arraseo? *kisses her forehead* 1 sun, 1 universe, over 6 billion people, 8 planets, 1 earth, 7 oceans, 7 continents, 50 states, 204 countries, 809 islands, And I found you. <3
Sam: Oppa.. You really do love me..
 You love me enough that you would give up all your hopes and dreams just to be with me.. I love you enough that I would NEVER make you do that.. <3
Donghae: Of course, Sora.. If I had to chose to save the world or save you, I'd save you because I wouldn't be able to live in a world without you in it <3
 
We hugged each other , oh so tight. I missed holding him, his voice, his laugh.. Everything.. And that moment, I couldn't ask for more.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Sam: Oppa, how much do you love me?
Donghae: Count the stars, Sora.
Sam: Huh? That's impossible.
Donghae: So is explaining my love for you. I just do, and I'm never gonna stop.
Sam: <3 I have the sweetest, most thoughtful, kind hearted, wonderful man in the world. I am such a lucky girl <3
 
He leaned closer, waiting for my approval and kissed me. Every time, it feels as if this is my first kiss.. If I could only repeat this moment, believe me I would.
 
Sam: What you've done to me will soon be a part of my memory. I may forget the exact words you've said, but I will never forget the way you made me feel..
Donghae: I don't say I love you out of habit, I say it because I want you to know that I will always be here no matter what<3
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Selca time!! Hello, dorm! Did you missed me? What I did first is I unpacked all my things and took some selcas. Wow, it's been a while since I opened my twitter account. And here it goes:
 
"@HaruHaru861015: Hello everyone~ I miss youuu!"
 
The ELFs welcomed me and it was very heartwarming.
 
SJLove: Welcome back, my unni~
 
MiHyuk: Where's Hyukkie? Keke :) We miss you!
 
And there was Eunhyuk, watching me the whole time.
 
Eunhyuk: You really look like a kid who had been given a box of candies.
 
Miyu: Eh? But I just missed everything..
Eunhyuk: I know. It's just that, everything you do, whether you do aegyo or not, your cuteness comes off naturally.
 
And then I saw his tweet..
 
"@AllRiseSilver: My girlfriend, can't be this cute.."
 
He took a stolen picture of me while I wasn't looking.
 
Miyu: Ya!!!
Eunhyuk: Sorry! I love you!
 
I blushed. Eunhyuk really knows how to make my heart beat fast.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
My jellyfish is looking jolly and happy and it's making me smile as well. Her optimism is contagious that you would end up being happy even if you are down. But..
 
Miyu: Ouch.. *looks down* Help.. My leg hurts.. I think I have cramps..
Eunhyuk: Mika.. Wait.. Tell me where the painful part is.. *rubs her legs*
Miyu: Move closer..
Eunhyuk: Eh?
 
To my surprise, she kissed me unexpectedly. Aish.. I can hardly breathe.. And I had to admit, she is becoming a good kisser..
 
Miyu: You are go gullible, Eunhyuk. *smirks*
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish!! You are the one who is becoming y nowadays! y Jellyfish!
Miyu: But.. I want to kiss you.. *frowns*
Eunhyuk: I was not prepared.. And you shouldn't be doing that to me.. *blushing*
Miyu: Why?? But I am your girlfriend.. *puppy dog eyes*
 
I held her face, and I was the one who kissed her this time. Suddenly, it became passionate, and it was very difficult to stop..
 
Eunhyuk: Don't kiss me all of the sudden. *smiles* Because you don't know how crazy can I get whenever you do that.
Miyu: *kisses him again* Then lets be crazy together. I love you, Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk: I love your smile. I love your eyes. I love your laugh. I love your voice. I love that you love me. I love everything about you. But most of all I love you! <3
Miyu: I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes~
 
We kissed, as if there is no tomorrow.. Her lips were soft, and not to mention, kissable..
 
Little did we know that it was almost time to go to the police station and decide.
 
Miyu: *stands up* I guess they are waiting for us.
Eunhyuk: *y smile* Shall we continue later?
Miyu: Ya! Let's go!
 
And we jumped in into the car, and headed to the police station.