Special Feelings

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
My future boyfriend, I was daydreaming inside my room when I gathered the courage to text you. My hands were cold and my heart skips a beat that time, hoping you would respond.
 
A few minutes later, I read your response. I almost screamed because of happiness as if my heart will explode soon. You asked me who I am and I said my name.
 
I was imagining the two of us with a smiling face, but in the end, it was all just a part of my imagination and then I woke up.
 
Miyu: CHUUU~ *grabbing someone*
Eunhyuk: Ya jellyfish! Stop attempting to kiss me!
Miyu: *wakes up* YOU ERT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!
Eunhyuk: You have a meet up with Ryu Da and Kyung Ri, don't you?
Miyu: AHHHHHHHH! IT'S 8AM ALREADY! I HAVE TO GET READY! I NEED TO COOK, TAKE A BATH, WASH MY CLOTHES! And the bus might have left me!!!
Eunhyuk: *puts a finger on her lips to shut up* Shhh. Already taken care of. *winks* I cooked breakfast, and I know where you're going so I'll take you there.
Miyu: Jinjja?! Omoooooo... Anchovy, you're the best!!! *kissing his cheeks* *hugs him*
Eunhyuk: *blushing* Ya, you could be arrested for ual harassment, you know.
Miyu: *pushes him* YA I AM NOT HARASSING YOU! *smiles* But still, thank you!
Eunhyuk: Hahahaha. You would always to that everytime. *looks at her* ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ME?
Miyu: *kicks him* I LOVE.. TO BULLY YOU AND BOSS YOU AROUND! Hahahaha!
Eunhyuk: *tickles her* WHY YOU!! Take a bath already and prepare yourself! Or do you want me to scrub your back? *y smile*
Miyu: *throws pillows* YOU PABO!!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER ALLOW YOU TO ENTER MY ROOM AGAIN!!! ERT!
 
Eunhyuk was such a y guy. Aish. Hahahaha. I'll kill him when he does that. After an hour, I was all set! I will go to Lotte World with Kyung Ri and Ryu Da.
 
Remember those Korean people that I met on our way to Seoul? Here I am, ready to meet and hangout with them!
 
So I ate my breakfast, and went to Eunhyuk's car.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
What I told Mika a while ago was just a joke, okay? Hahahahaha. I really like teasing her. We became instant friends after her being revealed to the public. 
 
It's funny that people think we are dating, but the heck we're not. And besides, after a one month relationship with Donghae, she enjoyed her life once again as a y, free and single kid.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk! Let's take some selca together~ *smiles*
 
"@HaruHaru861015: Going to Lotte World~ Meet my driver @AllRiseSilver~ <3"
 
Eunhyuk: Ya! What driver?!
Miyu: Because you're the one who's driving~ Kekeke~
 
Replies:
 
"@EunMiMiHyuk: The aegyo sister of Choi Siwon and her prince charming~ #MiHyukisReal"
 
"@MiHyuk958585: See you Choi Mika~ I'll be there too! #MiHyukisReal"
 
So just by one tweet we were trending in Korea and we reached the destination.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It's been a month since my stay here in Korea and I can't believe I'm fluent in their language already. But I missed going to Manila and I want to visit my family there.
 
I was already introduced to my real parents and they are so caring. But because I wanted to be with the girls, we retained the dorm and we can stay here as long as we want to. 
 
And now, I'm going to meet up with a new set of friends.
 
Kyung Ri: Miyu!!
Miyu: Kyung Ri! Ryu Da! *hugs them*
Ryu Da: Or Choi Mika!!
Miyu: It's been a long time! I missed you!!
Kyung Ri: I hate you. You're Choi Siwon's little sister afterall! Hahaha!
Miyu: *bows* Mianhae.. We had to keep it a secret first.
Ryu Da: It's alright. We understand.
 
Then I pulled Eunhyuk beside me and I introduced him to them.
 
Miyu: This is Eunhyuk, my monkey BFF~
Eunhyuk: Can't you call me oppa, jellyfish? *looks at them* Annyeong haseo, Eunhyuk imnida.
Ryu Da: Omoo~ Are you sure you're just BFFs? And why does he call you Jellyfish?
Miyu: De! *smiles* Because I love pink and I'm really stingy and mean towards him despite my innocent face~
 
Even those two think we are a couple. Oh well. I'm still looking for someone who could be mine. But I'm not rushing for love takes time.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I've seen another side of Mika that time. She seems carefree with the girls. After all what happened, we became best friends.
 
Even if she's moody, childlike and cute most of the time, but that's the reason why people like her. And that includes me.
 
Eunhyuk: *puts arms around her* Ya. You take care, okay? Make sure you don't get lost, jellyfish.
Miyu: You anchovy. I'm all grown up!
Eunhyuk: Okay, okay..
Kyung Ri: MiHyuk is totally real! Hahaha!
 
And I left her with friends and promised I would take her home. Mika is a special person to me that's why I'm overprotective towards her.
 
I wonder how the rest of the guys are doing.