Caught in the Act

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Why.. is.. Donghae.. oppa.. with.. that.. girl? That's the question which often lingers in my mind, waiting for an answer as Eunhyuk drives.
 
We followed them, curious why were they together. Uh-oh. Sam might kill them for this.. I just hope what I'm thinking is not real..
 
That Eun Young is desperate. I know she's the same age as Donghae oppa, but I never called her unni. Why would I call an imbecile like her, unni? I'd rather die.
 
Eunhyuk: We're almost there.
Miyu: Arraseo.. do you have an idea why they are together?
Eunhyuk: That girl must have done something. And whatever that is, we need to find out.
 
It was weird, because we were acting like spies that time. Eunhyuk with his hair up-do and rockstar outfit, and me with my pink mini dress.
 
Eunhyuk: We're here. Don't open the car just yet. I'm gonna check to see if there's someone watching us or any hidden cameras.
 
I waited for Eunhyuk to do so. Sam was calling me and I had to answer.
 
Sam: Ya Miyu! Where are you?!
Miyu: Mianhae, Sam. Eunhyuk and I are just.. hanging out.
Sam: *suspicious* Dating? Hahahaha. By the way, have you seen Donghae oppa?
 
I can't tell her that, "Oh yes, he's with the girl you hate blah blah blah." She'll probably follow us and World War III might begin with her and Eun Young so I had to pretend.
 
Miyu: Aniyo.
Sam: I just hope he's not with that Eun Young or else..
 
He is, Sam. I just can't tell you just yet. We have to investigate.
 
Miyu: Hey, I have to go now. Eunhyuk's calling me.
Sam: Ah, okay. Have fun on your date!!
Miyu: Ya!
 
Eunhyuk was really there, and he called me. For the first time, I blushed because of what he said.
 
Eunhyuk: The coast is clear. *winks*
 
So I carefully went out of his car and followed him.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Finally, were inside my house. I can't believe Donghae would actually fall for that one. He carried me inside my home and I was lying on the couch.
 
Donghae: You shouldn't overdo everything, Eun Young. You know you are a sickly person.
Eun Young: *acting innocent* Mianhae.. I just want to watch how you create the music video. And it's been a while.
Donghae: You can rest and go some other time, you know.
 
I was only inches away from him. Seeing Donghae, I don't want to let him go.
 
We were silent for a moment, thinking of words to say when my emotions bursted, and I grabbed his face and kissed him. Better now than never. I don't want to see you with someone else especially Mika and Sora.
 
His face was shocked, yet I didn't stopped. For a moment he seemed paralyzed with what I did.
 
I stopped when there's someone who opened the door. What is that, an intruder?!!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: *throwing pillows* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY EX-BOYFRIEND?!!!!
 
I was shocked with what they did. Damn it. If Sam would see this, she would burn this house down.
 
Eunhyuk: YA LEE DONGHAE! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!!
 
Donghae oppa pushed her away, and wiped his lips. He was disgusted with the kiss that was given to him.
 
Donghae: I.. I can explain!!
Eun Young: Donghae.. I.. didn't mean to.
Donghae: You liar!! You pretended to be sick!!
 
Miyu: Donghae oppa.. why did you do this? You have a girlfriend.. *sobs* who is my friend..
Eunhyuk: Ya Mika..
Miyu: YOU IDIOT! *punches him*
 
Seriously, I punched Donghae oppa's face. Him, kissing another girl. Uh-oh. In front of me and Eunhyuk. Though he's my ex, I still can't believe that this happened.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk.. let's go. Lee Eun Young, you can run, but you can't hide.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Mika did punched Donghae. For the first time, she did it to the one she loved. But Donghae was a jerk. If Sora would see that.. it's definitely war.
 
Eunhyuk: *pats her head* I can't believe you just did that.
 
She looked at me with those puppy dog eyes that were bigger because of her contact lens.
 
Miyu: THAT'S NOT FAIR! HE'S CHEATING ON MY FRIEND!!!!
Eunhyuk: I know. Should we tell Sora about it? She deserves to know the truth.
Miyu: I.. don't know.. *sobs*
Eunhyuk: Why are you crying? You're like a child.
Miyu: S-shut up. Even if he's my ex-boyfriend, it still isn't right. I should have also kicked his !
Eunhyuk: Go kick it in the !!
Miyu: Pabo!
Eunhyuk: *moves closer* Did you do that because you're still in love with him?
Miyu: Aniyo! I don't love him anymore. Damn it. Mind if you move further?
Eunhyuk: That's good to hear.
Miyu: Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: Because.. I like.. you..
 
Donghae kept on being noisy and shouting the whole time. Damn it fishy! I am already confessing!!!!!!
 
Donghae: YA!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!
 
Donghae enters the car, making Mika glare at him.
 
Miyu: Get out of here.
 
I gulped, and Donghae too did the same. She was very scary when she does that. Even scarier when Jessica stares at us.