Distraction

Love Complex

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Donghae: *gulps* Y-yeah... Or what does Sora prefer?
Miyu: I was just kidding oppa. If I were the girlfriend, I want you to do it to where many people are watching. Not completely in public, but to where my friends and your friends can see it so they could witness everything. What I need is just your sincerity, oppa. No need to use up your money for forgiveness. I bet Sora would want the same thing. *smiles*
 
So that's what Mika wants if a guy would attempt to court her. In Sehun and Xiumin's case, they can't do it yet because they're busy and for me, it doesn't suit my personality.
 
Now I get it why Donghae was looking at me. For me to have an idea how to start courting Mika. But for now, I want him and Sora to get back together first before I start.
 
Donghae: I have an idea!!!
 
Donghae whispered everything, full of excitement as we listened attentively.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
To give you all a brief summary about our plan for Sam and Donghae oppa, here's what we came up with:
 
First, since Sam is waiting for Donghae oppa to make a move, Eunhyuk and I will ask Hannah unni and Jasmin unni to distract her in many ways possible. That includes shopping, going to the salon and have a body massage at the spa until she decides to go home.
 
Awww, I want to do girly stuffs too. But enough said. I guess I have to hangout once again with this anchovy. When Sam is about to sleep, we will throw something on the window. Of course she'll open it. What Donghae oppa will do next is a surprise.
 
It was 4pm and we have 5 hours left to execute the plan.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
It's been days since Sam preferred being alone. Probably because of the break up between her and Donghae oppa. Aish. How many times do ELFish have to die for you, my brother?
 
Anyway, Miyu and Eunhyuk called me about their plan and I'm here to distract her.
 
Jasmin: Sam, are you alright? Still hurt with what happened?
Sam: A little, unni. It's inevitable not to feel this way. *sighs*
Jasmin: Oh, come on.. Cheer up. My brother loves you, Lee Sora. I'm sure he's gonna do something about it.
Sam: I just hope so. Because I'm looking forward to it. I don't want to be disappointed.
Jasmin: Do you want to hangout with me and Hannah first? You seem to look tired, and your eyes are puffy.
Sam: Unni, mianhae. But I'm not in the mood..
Jasmin: Until when are you going to be like that? The whole world will not stop rotating because of you, Sam..
Sam: I know.. but..
Jasmin: Please, Sam. If you spend time with us, it would lessen the pain you're going through.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I'm not really in the mood, but since Jasmin unni is persuading me, then might as well give in. Maybe I needed some time to relax and forget what happened once in a while.
 
So I'm all set. I wore a typical girl next door outfit, put my hair high in a ponytail and went with them. For the moment, I realized that it's been a while since I hanged out with the girls.
 
We went to the boutique first, and fitted some outfits when I found a blue mini dress. Hannah unni told me to fit it, and luckily it was on sale and it fitted just right so I bought it.
 
Also, I bought a sapphire blue colored heels that matched that dress. Finally, I was able to smile because of this. It's alright to pamper yourself once in a while.
 
Then our next stop was at the salon to where Hannah unni had her make-up done, probably for Kyuhyun oppa, and Jasmin unni choose to have her nails done.
 
Me? I wanted to have a Korean haircut. Just for now. They say when a girl gets broken, they usually cut their hair. That's why I'm doing it now.
 
I feel so girly.. Omo.. yet I'm still thinking about him. I want to have a temporary memory loss. But then again, how can you forget someone who had given you so much to remember?
 
Worse, he's the reason why I cry every single night ever since he broke up with me. I can't even imagine my life without him anymore. Damn it. I won't be able to love someone else, if it's not him.
 
Donghae oppa, if you really love me, then show it through your actions..
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
"Please don’t please don’t say good bye (x2)
I can’t let you go like this, just stay by my side
Please don’t please don’t say good bye (x2)
I can’t let you go like this, give me one more chance"
 
I've been practicing the song "Plz Don't" for several times now. Sora, please give me one more chance. You might think I don't care, but hell yes, I do.
 
Miyu: Donghae oppa, it's about time to go there. Goodluck. I hope you and Sam get back together. I know you love her, and she loves you too.
Eunhyuk: Break a leg, Donghae. You'll be needing it.
Donghae: Thanks guys.
 
I was praying to God that time, hoping He would allow us to be together once again. I really love her, and that's for sure. I'm gonna fill her with sweet nothings later, sing her a song, and kiss her.
 
Please don't say Goodbye, Lee Sora. You know how much this guy loves you. Just so you wait, and I will prove it to you.