Hate that I Love You

Love Complex

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Damn it.. my heart still feels the pain. I hate him, but at the same time I still love that pabo fish!!! Why is it so easy to fall, but hard to forget? Why is it so easy to fight, but hard to forgive?
 
I'm crying my heart out, though I was still the one who broke up with him. Donghae oppa kept on calling me, texting me, but I didn't even bother to answer and placed my phone in silent mode.
 
I remember when I had my previous relationship and learned my lesson. Even if I love the person, if he did something wrong, I should make my pride high. It's not being too much, but just protecting yourself from the pain.
 
Miyu: Sam?
 
I wiped my tears, and let Miyu enter. This is also her room after all.
 
Miyu: Are you still crying because of what happened?
Sam: Yes.
Miyu: *hugs her* Sam, I wanted you to know what really happened.. But I'm not sure if you are willing to listen.
 
A part of me wanted to hear the true story, while the other doesn't want to because I'm afraid. Exactly. I was afraid of the truth.
 
Sam: Arraseo. It seems like you're persistent. But tell me, will this hurt me?
Miyu: I guess not. I will gain you understanding, I guess.
Sam: Alright, I'll listen to you because you're my friend. But it does not follow that I will get him back.
 
Shocking the two of us, Eunhyuk oppa and my brother Sungmin oppa were there, hearing our conversation.
 
Sungmin: Sora.. *holds her* Are you alright?!!
Sam: I'm fine, oppa. *fake smile*
Sungmin: What the heck did that pabo fish did to you?
Sam: It's nothing. I'm fine.
Sungmin: I know you're not.
Sam: Aww, who am I kidding? *sobs* Of course I'm not okay!
Eunhyuk: *holds Mika's hand* That's why we are here to explain everything.
 
Miyu and Eunhyuk oppa started, facing to me and Sungmin oppa.
 
Eunhyuk: After the MV shooting, Eun Young approached Donghae and congratulated him.
 
Flashback:
 
Eun Young: Donghae! Great job!
Donghae: Thanks!
Eun Young: So, shall we hangout?
Donghae: I'll have to ask permission from Sora first. *smiles*
Eun Young: *pretends to be sick* Ouch.. Donghae... *holds tummy* My tummy hurts...
Donghae: Ya, can you stand up? Aish..
Eun Young: J-ust.. leave.. Sora might.. get mad..
Donghae: I'll just text her later. Hop in.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk saw how he helped her and since she can't drive that time, Donghae did. Assuming that she got really sick.
Eunhyuk: We were curious why were they together, without you knowing so we followed them all the way to her house. We sneaked in, carefully after that.
Sungmin: So you were like spies that time?
Miyu: Exactly, oppa. *smiles* When we opened the door, Eun Young kissed Donghae. But before that, Donghae carried her to the couch just so Eun Young could rest. Of course when you're going to carry someone, your face will be close to each other. Remember NSTP training, Sam? Back when we're in Manila?
 
Ahh, I remember. So that's how it is, huh?
 
Eunhyuk: There. Eun Young kissed her. But Donghae pulled away. The funny part was Mika threw all the pillows in him. She was devastated even if she's just an ex girlfriend.
Miyu: Of course I am! So Sam, Sungmin oppa.. That's what really happened. I hope you forgive Donghae oppa. Eun Young unni apologized to me as well.
Sam: I'll think about it. He needs to do more effort. You guys, stop making me laugh. *chuckles*
 
I had to admit, I sighed in relief that time. Knowing that Donghae oppa didn't kiss her, it made me feel better. But I'm still hiding my happiness deep inside. I want to test Donghae oppa to see what will he do just for me.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Seriously, I was worried about my sister. A brother is like this especially when their family member is getting hurt. Grandma told me to take care of Sora, and now I'm doing this.
 
Honestly, at first I was mad at Donghae. But thanks to MiHyuk, I mean Mika and Eunhyuk, I understood what happened. So that woman stole a kiss from him after all.
 
I wanted to help Mika and Eunhyuk, and that Eun Young for Sora and Donghae to get back. Nobody did anything wrong in this break-up. So they have to be back soon as a couple.
 
Eunhyuk and I said good night to the both of them and went back to our dorm this time. Donghae was still isolating himself, because he can't accept the break up. Neither do I.
 
Sungmin: Donghae, we talked to Sora already.
Donghae: *sobs* Hyung.. help me.. I want her back..
Sungmin: That's why I'm telling you this. She knew already what happened. Do me a favor and go to the dorm tomorrow. Ask for forgiveness. Show your sincerity.
Donghae: But how, hyung??
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Sometimes, I want to punch Donghae like the way Mika did a while ago. This fish, doesn't know how to say sorry to a girl and make some efforts?
 
But I can't blame him. Mika was his first girlfriend and I never heard the two of them fighting. But he can just think of ways to court Sora once again, right?
 
Eunhyuk: Aish Lee Donghae. Didn't you had a girlfriend before? What did you do when you courted Mika? Then do some kind of efforts once again to Sora, in a different way!
Donghae: We're in the hospital that time.
Eunhyuk: SO?
Sungmin: Yeah, Eunhyuk is right. What are your plans?
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Sora heard what really happened and what's left for me is to court her and ask for apology even if I didn't kissed Eun Young in the first place.
 
Regardless on who was wrong, I don't care anymore. Screw that pride. I'm gonna get Sora back in my arms once again, you'll see.