Assurance

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk: Jagiya.. Open the window.
Miyu: Huh? What?
 
I was shocked. He was outside, at the terrace near my window pane..
 
Miyu: *opens the window* W-what are you still doing here?
 
I wrapped myself with a blanket because I was wearing a revealing sando and short, shorts for sleeping.
 
 He stopped for a moment, and he kissed me once again. His kiss was passionate, sinful, yet unexpected. My heart raced in anticipation as he continued. Gosh, good thing I was the only one inside the room because Sam moved out and wanted me to occupy the whole room.
 
Eunhyuk: Why are you wrapping yourself with a blanket?
Miyu: *blush* I.. Didn't expect you would come.. *sighs* I have no make-up on.. Or contact lenses to begin with. And my clothes are improper to be seen by you..
Eunhyuk: You don't love someone for their looks, their clothes, or their fancy car. You love them because they make you happy.. Do you think I love you because of your looks? Mika, I've seen you without make up when you were sick. Did my love changed? NO. Stop worrying, arraseo?
 
He removed the blanket away from me and carried me to the bed. I was lying on his chest, waiting to fall asleep in his arms.
 
Miyu: Oppa.. What do you think your fans will say if they found out that we're together?
Eunhyuk: Even if they get mad, they can't do anything about it.. We love each other. That's how it is, right?
Miyu: You'll stay with me, oppa? Despite of all the challenges we would encounter?
Eunhyuk: *kisses her forehead* Of course. What kind of man would leave his girl behind?
Miyu: Aww.. I love you.. *kisses his cheek*
Eunhyuk: You sure do worry about a lot of things. Stop that or else you'll get older.
Miyu: Well at least people wouldn't treat me as a kid anymore..
Eunhyuk: Awww come on. If you get older, you'll regret making yourself look matured.
Miyu: But I wanna be perfect for you..
Eunhyuk: Why do you have to? You already are, even without trying.
Miyu: Jinjja.. Uhm.. By the way, why did you go here all of the sudden? I thought you were with the SJ oppas..
Eunhyuk: Well I figure out I'd spend more time with you. To make up for the times we didn't talk to each other.. I missed you. I miss our ridiculous talks about absolutely nothing.. I miss your beautiful smile that lights up my world and I miss that voice that made my heart melt..
Miyu: LOL you just want to make fun of my voice.
Eunhyuk: You're really a jellyfish, you know. Nice to see, nice to hold, but when you sting.. goodness..
Miyu: And for me you're more of a crayon~
Eunhyuk: Why?
Miyu: You may not be the sharpest crayon in the crayon box, but you're my favorite color (:
Eunhyuk: Since when did you become very sweet, eh?
Miyu: I'm always sweet. I just love teasing and abusing you, though.
Eunhyuk: No wonder you and Donghae get along. Aigoo.
Miyu: But anchovy, I never expected that you would feel the same way about me..
Eunhyuk: Me too.. It's like magic.. that we can never deny that it's happening..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Mika stood up, trying to reach my face. I wonder why.
 
Eunhyuk: Why are you doing that?
Miyu: Just to see if this is real.. *pinches him* Oh.. my.. It is.
Eunhyuk: Shouldn't you be pinching yourself not me?
Miyu: Oh, right.
Eunhyuk: Lemme guess. You used that as an excuse to touch my face. Jellyfish, you're becoming a ert just like me.
Miyu: Ya! I am not! You.. are assuming!
 
She started throwing her pillows at me, and I kept on teasing her. When she moved closer, I grabbed her waist and started tickling her. It was like we're kids at heart that time.
 
Miyu: Yaaaaaa! Stop it!! There are people sleeping!!
Eunhyuk: Hahaha, it's your fault!
 
Then suddenly, we fell onto the bed and I was lying on top of her. She was blushing, and I was too. Our hearts started to beat as one.
 
Eunhyuk: *smirks* Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour. <3
Miyu: Aww, get off me, anchovy.
 
I was stubborn, and I kept on looking at her. She can't look at me directly that time, and I can see into her eyes that she's starting to get nervous.
 
Oh, Mika. I could look into your eyes for hours and every time I would just fall in love with you over and over again..
 
Miyu: We can't be like this in public, you know.. Sasaengs might kill me..
Eunhyuk: If they did, it's like they killed me as well.
Miyu: You know you're a star.. *stands up*
Eunhyuk: I know. But we'll stick together, as always *kisses her forehead again*
Miyu: I'm sorry if I had to ask you these questions. It's just that I don't want to believe such words without putting it into action.
Eunhyuk: I know you've been through heartaches and pains. Like what I've said, they're jerks. Especially that R.. what's his name again? I can't promise that everything will be all right, but I can promise that I will try my hardest to make it all right for you.
Miyu: It's Ryuusei. But don't worry, you're the only one.. my life was full of flaws til I met you, then everything went right and I'm loving every moment of it.. babe.. <3
Eunhyuk: The first time you called me babe I got butterflies, the first time we kissed I melted, the first time you said I love you my heart smiled.<3
Miyu: Ya, we are so mushy today, don't you think?
Eunhyuk: I don't care, as long as I'm with you.
Miyu: It's already midnight. Strong heart will be at 10am. You better go and get some sleep.
Eunhyuk: If I could talk to you, I would never stop. If I could see you, I would never look away. If I could be with you, I would never leave I love you <3 <3
Miyu: Calm down, you'll see me tomorrow, Hyukkie.. oppa.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. *kisses her* Goodnight~ See you in my dreams.
 
I went down the terrace and rode my car. Finally, I can end the day with a smile. I wish everyday would be like this.