Greatest Kiss

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Siwon oppa said goodnight to me and I did the same. I envy the three for having boyfriends. I wonder what it feels to be kissed goodnight.
 
Speaking of which, Sehun oppa texted me.
 
"If I could reach up and catch a star everytime you make me smile, the entire evening sky would be on the palm of my hands. I love you!"
 
I blushed with that message. Then I texted back:
 
"Aww oppa! Stop it will you. :">"
 
"I won't stop, Mika. Unless my love for you is gone."
 
Sehun oppa never fails to make me smile. He never stopped sending messages to me.
 
"We met by chance and became friends. Now I can't imagine my life without you in it. I love you, Choi Mika. :*"
 
And to make my night complete, even Xiumin oppa sent me sweet messages.
 
"I can make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn't do, go to the ends of the earth for you, to make you feel my love. Goodnight, Mika."
 
Gosh! Aren't they sweet? Aish, I can't even sleep. For this hours, I want to talk to someone. Someone like my y anchovy.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish?
 
Even if we just saw each other an hour ago, I still miss her. It's like this. We're so close, yet so far away.
 
Miyu: Why are you calling me?
Eunhyuk: Nothing. Just wanna mess with you.
Miyu: You already did. Every second, every hour.
Eunhyuk: Do you hate me that much?
Miyu: Aniyo. Just kidding.
Eunhyuk: You always kid around.
Miyu: I know.
 
I wanted to tell her how happy I am now that she's talking to me. But, I don't have the guts. This feeling's like no other. Gosh.
 
Eunhyuk: Why aren't you sleeping yet? Aren't we gonna compose and translate the song tomorrow?
Miyu: I can't sleep. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: Go and sleep. You might look like a zombie tomorrow.
Miyu: But I'm still talking to you.
Eunhyuk: *smirks* Why? Do you miss me?
Miyu: Yes. I miss you.. I miss teasing you y anchovy!
Eunhyuk: Aish. This brat!
Miyu: Teehee. *smiles* Anyway, do you have an idea what the MV will be?
Eunhyuk: Who knows? What if you and Donghae had to kiss in the MV?
Miyu: That's impossible.
Eunhyuk: It is possible. How about you and I have that kind of scene?
Miyu: *blush* YA! YOU'RE BEING Y AGAIN!
 
I was laughing. But deep inside, I wanted to know how it feels kissing her. Donghae did that to her when they were still together, and Sehun and Xiumin on the cheeks.
 
Miyu: Ya. What are you thinking now? DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF Y THINGS WHILE TALKING TO ME!!
Eunhyuk: YOU.
Miyu: Haha, very funny. I have to go now. Bye.
Eunhyuk: Wait! I.. I.. Like you!
 
It was too late to tell her how much I like her. The phone call finally ended.
 
I too can't sleep. I wish I could freeze time and make some moments last forever <3
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
The song is finally here and here it goes!
 
The Greatest Kiss
 
(Eunhyuk and Mika will be ex-lovers in the MV.)
 
Miyu: (dialog) All the times we've shared
And the time you've cared
Is no longer there
It's Over, and it's unfair!
 
Eunhyuk: I miss the times you were here. (I miss you so much my dear.)
I still love you. (And I'm feeling blue.)
 
Donghae: She's standing at the sidewalk (Watching through the baywalk)
While she's walking down the street, (I'm waiting for two of us to meet)
 
Miyu: (dialog) Why am I still waiting for that guy?
Who is an angel in disguise?
I think he's in love with another girl.
The pretty one with soft curls
 
Chorus:
 
(ALL) This feeling's unstoppable
My hearbeat's unbreakable
I don't care what other people say
I love you, is there another way?
 
Eunhyuk: I didn't trade you for fame
Because you've told me that fame is not the game (I wanted to say I'm sorry) (For me not to worry)
 
Donghae: I'm standing in the rain (Finding a way to remove her pain..)
I'm finding her wearing my jacket (Absentmindedly holding my pockets)
 
Eunhyuk: Why am I finding her? (Someone, who's not here.)
I don't know.. but I love this girl.. (But what should I do with the one with curls?)
 
Miyu: (dialog) Maybe I should forget
For I don't want to have regrets
What's the point of a love that's unexpected and unrequited?
If the guy I love is cold hearted
 
Eunhyuk: I'll be looking for her before twilight. (A few hours before moonlight)
I won't give her up. (Before I'd be down in the dumps)
 
(repeat chorus)
 
Donghae: (dialog) Why are you here in the rain?
Don't you know you're still in pain?
 
Miyu: (dialog) Just leave me alone. For there are feelings I can't control. *runs away*
Donghae: *holds her tight* I love you..
 
(Donghae will kiss her)
 
Eunhyuk: *sees them kissing* I'm sorry for choosing a path
Much Complicated than Math
I want to tell you my unsaid feelings
Before the train arrives at the railing
 
(Rain will pour down, and Donghae will kiss her.)
 
Donghae: I'm Yours, You're Mine (Til I Count From One to Nine)
Our Love will never end (The wounds will mend)
 
The song was indeed beautiful. So from Eunhyuk, Mika will find a true love in Donghae and they will live happily ever after. And in the end, Eunhyuk will regret everything.
 
This will be perfect, after all. All that's left to do is to sing it in Japanese.