Anchovy's Jellyfish

Love Complex

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I know what you're thinking. That I should be the one to change what she's wearing. I was waiting for her to wake up, but it was no use.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish.. *pokes her* Mika!! Choi Mika wake up!
 
She ignored me and moved to the other side, still sleeping and holding her teddy bear. Oh, did I mention that her room looks like a doll house filled with cute stuffed toys?
 
I tickled her feet and pinched her chubby cheeks, but it was no use. Either I change her or she gets both cough and cold.
 
I opened her closet and it was filled with pink, blue, black and purple stuffs. She's really a rockstar, alright. I got a pair of pajamas and closed the closet.
 
This is making my heart beat fast. I meant, I've never done this before. Especially with a girl.. Aish. Mika, wake up! If only she was a baby, I wouldn't worry too much.
 
I searched once again in her closet and found a blindfold. Aha! I shall use them to cover my eyes while changing her.
 
I can't see anything, but I tried removing the clothes that were filled with sweat and replaced it with a new one, but..
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Eh? What's happening? I feel as if someone's touching me.. I don't know who this person is.. but when I opened my eyes..
 
Miyu: YOU Y ANCHOVY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!!
 
My shirt was removed, and was replaced by another shirt that wasn't placed well so my tummy is showing. And why is he wearing a blindfold? Omo..
 
Eunhyuk: Mika! You're awake! Wait! Let me explain!
 
I threw my pillows and teddy bears in his face. Did he see my.. body? Damn it..
 
Miyu: Shut up! *blushing* You naughty monkey! Who told you to enter my room?!!
Eunhyuk: Wait! I was taking care of you.. you were filled with sweat so I decided to change your clothes.. with my blindfold on..
 
Come to think of it, it was so hot that time.. I feel sorry for him being scolded by me. But I was shocked. I mean, a guy changing your clothes? AWKWARD.
 
Miyu: *still blushing* You.. didn't see anything.. right?
Eunhyuk: *removes the blindfold* I did. *smirks*
Miyu: I KNEW IT!!! HOW COULD YOU?!
Eunhyuk: *places his finger on her lip* Shhhh. I was just kidding. And besides, what can I see anyway?
Miyu: THAT DOES IT! YOU ARE SO NOT ALLOWED IN MY ROOM! *kicks him out*
Eunhyuk: Mika! Don't!
 
Why is Eunhyuk being like this? Omooooooo.. I feel like.. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was trying to close the door, but he was so strong so he pushed the door so hard that I ended up falling, and he was on top of me.
 
Miyu: Anchovy!!! Aish! Get off of me!
Eunhyuk: I won't. Unless you let me take care of you.
Miyu: Why didn't you go to Myeongdong with them instead? I'm sick!
Eunhyuk: I DON'T WANT TO. I'D RATHER SPEND TIME WITH YOU, JELLYFISH.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
There, I said it. What's the point of going somewhere else without you?
 
I stood up, feeling a bit pity towards Mika and this time I helped her stand up and carried her again to her bed. The porridge is getting cold, so I have to feed her.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika, behave. Eat this.
Miyu: I have no appetite. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: *feeds her* Aish, whether you like it or not, you have to.
Miyu: FOOOOOODDDDD~ *eats*
 
I was blushing when I did that. How can she be so cute at a time like this? She finished eating early, and placed a hanky with an ice in her forehead. I also gave her a medicine.
 
Eunhyuk: You did a great job, by the way. Fans are looking forward for our comeback. *smiles* *pats her head*
Miyu: I did? But.. you were telling me mean stuff. *frowns* Especially when I was about to kiss Donghae oppa. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: *whispers in her ear* Because you're mine. Only mine.
 
Just so you all know, I'm gonna court Mika little by little. She blushed upon hearing that..
 
Miyu: *blush* Come again?
Eunhyuk: *smiles* Rest for a while, Mika. Arraseo? Your video teaser will be released today. Do you want to watch it on youtube later?
Miyu: What time?
Eunhyuk: *brings back the pillows* Later. Let's sleep first.
Miyu: Are you sure, Eunhyuk?
Eunhyuk: Can you call me oppa even just for today?
Miyu: Of course. *smiles* *does aegyo* Oppaaaaa~ Buing buing~
 
Damn it Mika. Stop being so cute. And stop making me fall for you. JEBAL!!
 
Miyu: But I will call you Eunhyuk once again after this.
Eunhyuk: Grrr. *pinches her cheeks* Stop it, will you.
 
And we did go to bed. Not in one bed, but he was sitting on the couch.