Encounters of the Heart

Love Complex

 

PS: NU'EST IS FINALLY HERE! Yaaay~
 
Aron's POV :)
 
YES. We've finally debuted under Pledis Entertainment. After all the trials, and me having a hard time communicating in Korean before, it was paid off in the end. And the best part is, our debut single, "FACE" has reached top 5! 5 slots above the previous rankings.
 
I woke up early when I decided to ride my motorbike and cook breakfast. My dongsaengs were all shocked, seeing me.
 
JR: Hyung, why are you so early? Our performance at the Music Bank is at 11am and it's only 7am.. *yawns*
Aron: Nothing. Come and eat with me.
 
Minhyun, Baekho and Ren followed. I grabbed some bread and coffee and started reading a newspaper. To my surprise, I read something that caught my attention.
 
"You will have a fateful encounter today."
 
Little did I know that I was reading my daily horoscope. Is this for real?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I'm numb. Not feeling anything but hunger. I cried myself to sleep last night and my eyes are darn puffy.
 
Good thing I can hide everything with a concealer and a pair of contact lens. I don't want to grab people's attention by this.
 
I'm already prepared and Donghyun oppa would take me there. My brother told me he would go to Music Bank after his appointment with Prince Manager. Since the coordi-noonas will fix my make up, I didn't wear too much of it. And I just brought the dress I'm supposed to wear. My hair was tied up, and I wore boyish clothes to disguise myself.
 
Donghyun: Mika, are you ready?
Miyu: Yes, I am.
Donghyun: Are you sure you don't want to go to Donghae and Eunhyuk instead?
 
I gave Donghyun oppa an ice cold look and he gulped.
 
Donghyun: *nervous* Anyway! Shall we go outside?
 
Donghyun oppa, if only you knew what happened. I wouldn't have called you if I don't need you, you know. Aigoo. 
He can't look at me directly and opened the car's door for me.
 
Donghyun's POV :)
 
This girl.. She can be scary at times. But I'm curious why she didn't want to talk about Eunhyuk. Did they get into a fight?
 
Anyway, she was very quiet. Just looking at the windows with her headphones on and ignoring the world.
 
Everything was alright and quiet, until..
 
Aron's POV :)
 
Ren: Hyung, you don't have to use your motorcycle. We have a car.
Aron: It's fine. I wanted to use this once in a while.
Baekho: Are you sure? I mean, its convenient if you go with us.
Aron: I'll be fine, guys. *smiles* See you there.
 
I rushed to my motorcycle and started driving it. I wonder what fateful encounter is this.
 
In the middle of the road, I saw two people.. And their car seems to be broken.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Oh no. The car ran out of gas and the gas station is very far. Eottokke?
 
Donghyun: Mika! *bows* Jeongmal mianhae! I'll get you a cab instead!
Miyu: Gwenchanayo, Donghyun oppa. It's not that far, isn't it? I can just walk.
Donghyun: Aniyo! I won't allow you to do so.
Miyu: But oppa, I can walk..
 
Then all of the sudden, there was a guy with a motorcycle who approached us.
 
And gosh.. It's not just another person.. He was very handsome.
 
Aron: What seems to be the problem? 
Donghyun: We ran out of gas. Hey, wait a second.. You're Aron from Nu'Est, aren't you?
 
NU'EST??! Isn't that the rookie group who debuted with their song, "FACE"? I knew a little bit of them, even when I was still in Manila.
 
Omoooo! I remember! I saw a picture of Sungmin oppa, and their member Ren, together.. being compiled by the fans.. Aha! They're the group with a pretty member on it!
 
Aron: Yes, I am. *smiles*
Donghyun: So this means you're also on your way to the Music Bank?
Aron: Yes, I'm on my way.
Donghyun: Well.. this person.. *points to Mika* is on her way there too..
Aron: Ah, is that so? Hop in.
Miyu: Me? Aniyo.. I would just walk. It's not that far..
 
Even if he was a member of a kpop group, I'm still nervous. And I haven't rode a motorcycle before..
 
I ignored Donghyun oppa and started walking. I still have to fix my make-up, wear my dress.. and worst of all, meet that stupid anchovy..
 
Aron's POV :)
 
Note: Aron thought Miyu (You) is a girl that's why I used HE :)
 
I wonder who is that person. I'm really curious. Is this what my horoscope is telling me?
 
I tried following that person, whoever he is. Honestly, I find him cute, just like Ren.
 
Aron: *shouts* You will waste a lot of time if you continue walking. And it's hot..
Miyu: It's fine..
Aron: Hop in..
Miyu: I can just go and get a cab.
Aron: Oh come on, you'll just waste some money..
 
Looking at him, he looked so innocent and young. Is he hiding something from me?
 
Miyu: I said.. I can do it.. Don't worry about me.
 
I carried him upside down until I placed him on the motorcycle and gave him the helmet.
 
Aron: Why are you hesitant?
Miyu: *shy* Uhm..