Behind the Smile

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Siwon oppa took us to a private restaurant for us to have a simple get together. I never expected that our music video is going to be a hit on youtube.
 
Thank God my fever is gone, also to Eunhyuk. Without him, I might still be sick right now. I wanted to thank him, so I poked him and whispered something.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk.. I'll only say this once so you better listen.
Eunhyuk: Just say it already!
Miyu: *whispers* Jeongmal gomawo.. oppa. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: Could you repeat that once again?
Miyu: No. I told you to listen a while ago.
Eunhyuk: Aww, come on. I want to hear you call me oppa once again.
Miyu: *shows aegyo* Opppppppaaaaaa~
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
AGIOHGJSSIFOSMFKVDE. No, that was not typo error. Just me being giddy and happy with what she said. She called me oppa, which she rarely does. Damn, she can't be this cute.
 
I have a weakness and that is when she does her aegyo effortlessly. It's weird, because Siwon never does that. Maybe she inherited that from Sungmin hyung?
 
Anyway, we were still ordering something. Siwon wanted to order wine, but since me, Mika, Donghae and Sora don't drink, we'll be getting some sodas instead.
 
Then going in to our conversation, there was a stranger who kept calling Hana's name. Who could that be?
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
"KIM HANA!"
 
It was Seo Gong Chan, my classmate back in middle school who used to have a crush on me. I still recognized him because of his chubby cheeks and looks. He's still the handsome guy I knew.
 
He wanted to court me, but unfortunately, I rejected him. All because of Kyuhyun oppa because I was deeply, madly in love with him.
 
Does Gong Chan still like me? I don't know. And even if I did, Kyuhyun will surely be mad at him.
 
Why would he be mad? Oh, didn't I told you that this evil maknae is an extremely possessive person? He really is. In fact, he wants me to always be with him. And that's the reason why it's been a long time since I had a bonding with the girls. The last time I knew, it was when Miyu asked me to be with Jasmin unni.
 
Sometimes, I would bring Yesung oppa along with me to lessen the tension. And whenever I would like to talk to him about this matter, he would always say that he just wants us to be together.
 
Anyway, Gong Chan was there when he came to me. I smiled, and he did the same.
 
Gong Chan: HANA! It's been a decade! How have you been?
Hannah: Omo, Gong Chan! You've become taller! And more handsome!
Gong Chan: And you are still the pretty Hana that I courted back then. *smiles*
Hannah: Oh, no. Hahahaha. *laughs* Do you have a girlfriend already?
Gong Chan: Aniyo. Still single. How about you?
Hannah: I am single too. *smiles*
 
I have to pretend I'm single, because our relationship is a secret. Kyuhyun will be dead if this is leaked to the public.
 
Gong Chan: Wow. And I was shocked hearing that you are Yesung's sister!
Hannah: Yeah, I too am shocked at first. Why are you here, by the way?
Gong Chan: My sister Yoo Rin is celebrating her 16th birthday.
Hannah: Omooooo~ The girl that I used to carry back then? Gosh! She has grown! Tell her I said Happy Birthday.
Gong Chan: She's in the car already. *smiles* I'll tell her later. We need to keep in touch, Hannah. But I understand that you're almost a star now. So, I'll contact you on facebook instead. *pats her head* I'm glad I saw you, Hana.
 
Gong Chan went outside and to the car. He was so nice and friendly despite of what I did to him.
 
I went back to my seat and there I saw Kyuhyun, glaring at me.
 
Hannah: What's wrong?
Kyuhyun: *shrugs off* Nothing.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Damn it. What was that for? Aish. I remember that guy. He even bought a large panda stuffed toy for Hana. And I hated the fact that I was denied by her in public and that guy barely noticed that I'm with her.
 
I was silent for a moment, waiting for her to talk to me. I know, I'm jealous. But I can't help it. It's just that I want Hana to just see me, only me.
 
Hannah: Kyuhyun oppa, do you still remember him?
Kyuhyun: Who wouldn't?
Hannah: Why are you being like this?
Kyuhyun: Nothing. I'm fine and I answered your question.
Hannah: Liar. I know you're not.
Kyuhyun: Suit yourself. Go with that Gong Chan instead.
 
I easily get jealous whenever she puts her attention to something else. I only want us, and it's enough.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
I was frustrated. There he goes again with that nasty attitude. Why now Kyuhyun? When all of us our celebrating for EunHae's comeback?
 
Jasmin: Hey, what happened?
Hannah: I don't understand Kyuhyun oppa. *sighs* There he goes again.
Jasmin: Again and again? For what reason?
Hannah: I don't know! He's a bit moody nowadays. More moody compared to a girl who has her monthly period.
Jasmin: Why don't you ask him?
Hannah: I already did. He just kept on telling me to be with Gong Chan.
Jasmin: *smirks* I can sense a bit of jealousy, Hannah. *laughs* Who's that guy anyway?
Hannah: My suitor back in middle school, but I rejected him for Kyuhyun. He's just so not aware of it. That's how Kyuhyun is. When I have suitors, he would scare the guy off. But I let him do so since he's the one I love.
Jasmin: He's an evil maknae, alright. *laughs* Aww, forget about that quarrel for a while. You should be happy and I should to since it's my brother's comeback.
 
I tried to be happy, after all, it's EunHae's comeback with Miyu's special participation. I don't want their days to be ruined all because of me.
 
When they are done eating, I tried approaching Kyuhyun oppa. Just want to know if he's okay.
 
Hannah: Kyuhyun oppa.. *holds his hand*
Kyuhyun: What now?
Hannah: Why are you mad?
Kyuhyun: Hana, I'm not mad. Got it?
Hannah: If you're not mad then why are you talking to me like this?
Kyuhyun: FINE. I'M MAD, OKAY? SEEING YOU WITH YOUR FORMER SUITOR AND YOU SAYING YOU'RE SINGLE IN FRONT OF ME TO ANOTHER GUY. I'M HURT, I'M JEALOUS.
Hannah: You know that I can't reveal our relationship in public, Kyuhyun. How many times do I have to say that? It's for our sake anyway.
Kyuhyun: I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. I'M OUTTA HERE.
Hannah: Where are you going?!
Kyuhyun: Somewhere without you. *sighs* *runs away*
 
Hearing that from Kyuhyun made my tears flow a bit. I went to the girls and they saw me crying.
 
Jasmin: Ya, Hannah! Why are you crying?
Hannah: Kyuhyun oppa.. Just..
Jasmin: Aish, that evil maknae oppa. *sighs* *comforts her* Stop crying, arraseo?
Miyu: Unni, let's go home and talk about it.
 
We took a cab, because I don't want to see Kyuhyun or bother the boys for a while. I wanted to talk to my unni and dongsaengs. They would probably understand.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, you sure you can go home alone?
Miyu: I'm not alone, Eunhyuk. I'm with them.
Eunhyuk: I'll try talking to Kyuhyun. Arraseo?
Miyu: Thanks. We'll be going now.
 
And we went home, with my tears flowing and my make up, ruined. Damn it, just damn it.