Apparition

Love Complex

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
I was sleeping that time when dreamed about me and Siwon oppa. It was quiet that time, and I was in a dark place. Then all of the sudden, Tiffany was there, who looks like a queen. And there was Siwon oppa beside her.
 
Why is he with her? And why are they holding each other's hands? Siwon oppa, I thought I was t
he one you love? Waeyo?!!
 
Miyu: Ha-neul unni! Wake up!!
 
So everything was a dream afterall and that I was seating the whole time. Good thing it was only just a dream.
 
Jasmin: Miyu.. *pants* What a bad dream I had.. Whew..
Miyu: What did you dreamed about, unni?
Jasmin: Uhm, well..
 
I remembered something. Miyu is a person who can interpret dreams through observations. She's a rare person, but she interprets dreams accurately.
 
Jasmin: I.. well.. Tiffany was there in my dreams, and Siwon oppa was with her.. I was wondering why the two of them were together.
Miyu: You're afraid that Tiffany will steal my brother again. That's what you're afraid of. *smiles*
Jasmin: Whoa.. how were you able to determine those things? You're amazing..
Miyu: Thanks to Sigmund Freud's Interpretation of Dreams. Hahahaha. Don't worry unni, Siwon oppa is very loyal. He can't even tell a lie. Remember when he slapped me? He's still sorry about it~
Jasmin: But do you think that there's also a sign that something like that will happen?
Miyu: I don't want to predict anything, unni. Maybe yes, maybe no. But who knows? Just be positive, arraseo?
 
I tried forgetting what happened through cooking, just so I could stop thinking about it. Lee Ha-neul, Siwon oppa loves you.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
I was at the SM Building because Manager hyung called me. I guess I have another project to work on with and I am looking forward to it.
 
Prince Manager: At last, you're here.
Siwon: Mianhae, heavy traffic.
 
And to my surprise, Tiffany was there. I don't know how to react. I still can't forget what she, Jessica and Hyoyeon did to my sister which led to Mika's cold attitude towards me.
 
But I guess I have to be cool about it. Manager hyung is oblivious.
 
Tiffany: Siwon oppa. *smiles*
Siwon: Ah, Fany.
 
I focused on my poker face as I sat far away from her. Manager hyung was in the middle, and we were both in opposite sides.
 
Prince Manager: I called the two of you for a very wonderful surprise. You two were casted in We Got Married and your filming will start next week.
 
NEXT WEEK? WE GOT MARRIED? WITH TIFFANY?! Manager hyung, I'm taken. And Tiffany also knows that. And.. Ha-neul will not accept this one..
 
Tiffany's POV :)
 
Me? With Siwon oppa in "We Got Married"? Oh my gosh. This is a dream come true for me! I wonder what it feels like to be his on-screen wife.
 
But screw it. He's taken in real life. With that Lee Ha-neul. I know I hurted Mika in the past before because of my jealousy towards Ha-neul and I'm sorry about it. But sorry, that does not follow that my feelings for Siwon oppa disappeared.
 
I still like him. And that never changed. Even if our closeness is gone, I still do.
 
Tiffany: Why of all the people, does it have to be me and him?
 
I was pretending to not care. I know he would react this way too.
 
Prince Manager: You're single, and he is too. What could possibly go wrong?
 
Oh. Ha-neul might just kill me and him if she knew, and this will lead to a Lover's Quarrel between them. Wait! If they do.. and Siwon oppa and I need to be close, I can like.. you know, seduce him..
 
And that would be an advantage to me since it's on-screen and I can rub it in her face. Hahahahaha.
 
Siwon: *looks at Tiffany* Can I have at least two days to decide on this?
Prince Manager: Eh? Uhm, arraseo. But it's rare for you to think that long.
Siwon: This is a different show, and I want to think first before signing the contract.
 
So Manager oppa gave him a few days for that. I just hope Siwon oppa would not decline just because of me. *sighs*
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
I was watching TV that time with the girls when something unexpected happened.
 
"Super Junior's Choi Siwon and SNSD's Tiffany Hwang to be casted SOON in We Got Married."
 
My jaw dropped when I heard that news. SERIOUSLY. THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING. NOT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND OVER MY DEAD, Y FREE AND SINGLE, I MEAN TAKEN BODY!
 
Miyu: Oh my gosh. This can't be.. Unni..
Hannah: Siwon will be dead when he goes here.
Sam: Yeah. Poor Siwon oppa.
 
I was in rage and there were tongues of fire surrounding me. Choi Siwon, you've got a lot of explaining to do!!
 
What will happen between Ha-neul and Siwon?