Jealousy Strikes

Love Complex

 

BoA's POV :)
 
What? Mika.. became Donghae's girlfriend back then?? This is something. Almost a phenomenon, if you ask me. I bet Eunhyuk was jealous that time.
 
Imagine, his best friend got the girl he loves. It would be very painful. But what's more surprising is that Donghae and her broke up.. sweetly.
 
Now Eunhyuk wants me to pretend that he and I are close, doing it on purpose to make Mika jealous. This seems interesting. I wanna know if Eunhyuk has a chance too.
 
Donghae and Eunhyuk wanted to introduce me to the "Oppa's Dongsaengs." I've been busy lately, and I wanted to see them in person.
 
But to our surprise, it was Choi Mika, with Sehun..
 
We stopped for a moment and hide, trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Finally, we're here at the dorm. I was tired, but everything sure was worth is especially when you're with a friend who's willing to accept you for who you are.
 
I removed the wig instantly, and gave it to him. I also need to return his clothes the next time we see each other.
 
Sehun: I had so much fun, Mika. *smiles*
Miyu: I did too, oppa. I was touched with what you've said. You accept me, even if I'm not a lady-like girl.
Sehun: Of course I do. By being yourself, you made me and Xiumin hyung fall in love with you. *pats her head*
Miyu: I should be going inside now, Sehun oppa.. *weak smile* Thank you so much..
 
He grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer towards him. And he gave me a tight hug. Whoa, I didn't see that coming.
 
Sehun: Be yourself, arraseo? I don't want to see you trying to be someone else..
 
I smiled, and he was focused on my lips. He actually moved closer, wanting for our lips to meet. Then all of the sudden..
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
SEHUN WILL KISS MIKA? ANIYO!!!! I threw the closest thing I can find which is the teddy bear that was found in Eunhyuk's car.
 
Sehun: W-what was that?!
Miyu: A teddy bear? Where did this came from?
Donghae: CHOI MIKA! OH SEHUN! NO KISSING IN PUBLIC!!
Miyu: *shocked* D-donghae oppaaa?!! And.. *frowns* Oh..
 
Mika suddenly changed her mood when she saw Eunhyuk. And barely noticed BoA.
 
Donghae: Are you two dating?!
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: We are not dating oppa.
Donghae: Then can you explain what you were doing with him a while ago?
Sehun: Hyung.. I'm courting her..
BoA: Take it easy, Donghae.
Sehun: BoA noona?! What are you doing here?!
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I was planning to make Mika jealous, but why did it turned upside down?! She and Sehun were about to kiss, and she didn't even complained. Did she also wanted to be kissed by him?
 
Eunhyuk: Well guys, if that's what she wants, we have no right to interfere. Right, BoA?
BoA: Yeah. And besides, they're both single.
Donghae: But Eunhyuk, she's your jellyfish.
Eunhyuk: Not anymore. BoA is.
 
I was jealous so I told her that. But deep inside, Mika is always and will always be my precious jellyfish.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I'm not.. his jellyfish anymore. This triggered me and I almost wanted to cry.
 
BoA: Ya! Don't call me that, y anchovy! Anyway, you're Choi Mika, aren't you? Nice meeting you. *smiles*
Sehun: Right. Mika isn't a jellyfish but a human being.
 
BoA unni.. I should be the one calling Eunhyuk that way.. Are you trying to do this on purpose?
 
Miyu: *fake smile* Unni~ Nice to meet you!
 
Sehun: Mika, you look so tired. You need to rest. Want me to accompany you?
 
I didn't hesitate to let Sehun oppa do that. He knew that I was in pain. So Eunhyuk wants to replace me, eh? If that's what he wants, then I can't do something about it.
 
Wait a second.. why is my heart aching? When I said that.. it felt like my world has teared apart. Was I affected because I used to be his jellyfish?
 
But.. that's only a damn name. Why would I get affected?? Why??
 
Sehun: I know you were shocked because of that so I decided to accompany you here.
Miyu: Thanks oppa. Aren't you getting tired?
Sehun: Of what?
Miyu: Of me.. With this.. I should be focusing on our date, not on him.
Sehun: I never get tired, Mika. *smiles* As long as I love you, there's nothing I would regret.
Miyu: But I can't treat you like this forever..
Sehun: *pats her head* You're confused right now, Mika. But I know you'll find out the answer.
Miyu: What answer?? I don't get it.
Sehun: *waves* I'll be going now. Goodluck~ I'll go and visit you at the Music Bank tomorrow with Xiumin hyung. He misses you.
Miyu: Eh? Arraseo..
 
What does he mean by that? Me, confused? Mollayo..
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
Mika's definitely in love with Lee Hyukjae hyung. Actually, even before I knew Eunhyuk hyung likes her, I've already felt that the feeling's mutual between them.
 
I wonder why I took the risk of courting her when there's no hope. Maybe because I would like to try and work things out.
 
Don't worry, I'm fine. I just hope she is too.
 
Eunhyuk: You're going now?
Sehun: Yes, hyung.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. Take care.
Sehun: Hyung, why are you doing this?
Eunhyuk: Huh?
Sehun: I know what you've been up to. You wanted to make her jealous. Guess what? It's effective. Are you happy now that she's in pain?
 
I left, frustrated. If he does that again, I won't be able to control myself.