To Kiss, or Not to Kiss?

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Aww. I'm crying right now. :') Donghae oppa and Sam finally got themselves back in each other's arms. The times you know you are in love..are not the moments of fun and good times..but the times you had to struggle knowing you could just walk away..and stayed. And I'm glad they had made it.
 
Then suddenly, a question just popped in my head. If Sehun oppa and Xiumin oppa will become my boyfriend, will they do the same thing?
 
Donghae oppa never did do that. We haven't been in a fight anyway. Except for the last time when he stayed with me at the dorm. But past is past. Why is it coming back to me?
 
We can't do anything about the past to make the present better. What's done is done. But we could always do something in the present to make a better future..
 
Maybe because after this, we would continue the filming of Greatest Kiss, and our lips will meet once again..
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, what's wrong with you?
 
I was absentminded that time, while crying. I'm thinking about things too much, now my head hurts. At least I know the reason my head hurts, it's called worrying too much.
 
Miyu: Nothing. I'm just happy for them. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: You're a crybaby.
Miyu: You are too.
Eunhyuk: *pats her head* Ya. Smile, will you? You look ugly when you frown.
Miyu: Would I be beautiful if I smile?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
"Of course you are. And I hate seeing you sad. Your smile is the beauty of your soul. " Come on, Lee Hyukjae, say it to her!
 
Eunhyuk: Aniyo. You'll look uglier, jellyfish.
Miyu: Look who's talking. You think you're handsome?
Eunhyuk: Of course I am! That's why many people like me.
Miyu: They just pity you hahaha.
Eunhyuk: *tickles her* YOU'RE MEAN!
Miyu: Stop it, will you! Hahaha! *laughing*
 
Interrupting our moment was Sora, calling our attention.
 
Sam: Mika! Eunhyuk oppa! We have to go and start the MV shooting!
 
Eunhyuk: Eh? That early?!
Sam: It's already 12am. How can that be early?
 
Mika and I followed, with me and her, holding hands. This is one of the best feelings ever.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
We were in Eunhyuk's car that time and he was the one driving. Sam and Donghae oppa are at the backseat, while I was in the passenger's seat, beside that anchovy.
 
It was silent, and I drank the water inside my bag when Sam opened up a topic. Something which I do not expect.
 
Sam: *evil smile* So Mika, you've already done your part with Eunhyuk oppa.. How does it feel kissing him?
 
I choked unexpectedly and coughed out the water I drank. WHAT THE HECK?!
Miyu: YA! *blushing* Why do I have to describe it?
Sam: HAHAHA! You're blushing! Admit it, you two are dating! And have a crush on each other!
 
Issues between me and Eunhyuk never end. We never dated, we are so not dating and we won't probably date. Like what I've said, we're just good friends.
 
Miyu: Uhm, we're here! *smiles*
Sam: No fair! You ignored my question!
Miyu: We're not dating! Really!
 
I can't describe my kiss with Eunhyuk in front of them. That would be very awkward. And speaking of which, the MV shooting will start soon. I'm so nervous about this.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
We're at the MV shooting site and the crew is getting ready. I almost died laughing when Mika coughed because of what Sora told her.
 
And at the same time, I feel the tension. The remaining scenes will be intense and my girlfriend will be watching.
 
Sam: *fixes his tie* You're nervous, aren't you?
Donghae: Y-yeah. A little. I will be kissing for the first time with an exception of a girlfriend.
Sam: Don't be. *smiles* It would happen only once.
Donghae: I know. But aren't you going to be mad seeing me doing that with someone else?
Sam: Mika is not someone else. And are you afraid?
Donghae: Yes, I am. Honestly. She was my ex-girlfriend.
Sam: We all know that. She's an exception. She gave me to you, so I'll be giving her to you as well. Stop worrying. Fighting!
 
I kissed her on the forehead before that just to show her that this is only a part of my job.