Parents in Seoul

Love Complex

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
All the ELFs were getting crazy about what happened. There were some who even commented about it on the forum I've visited.
 
MochaGirl: This has gone overboard. Though I admit I got jealous of Mika for being Eunhyuk oppa's girl, I've never thought of hurting her.
 
EunhyukSaranghae: Me too. It's inevitable not to get jealous. I mean, she had EunHae.. But I pity her for being beaten up that way. And Sora too..
 
EunHaeShipper: I know. They were beaten up just because they fell in love with SJ. Let's face it. Its true love between them.
 
The ELFs were all saying the same thing. It's natural to be jealous, but don't even plan on hurting anybody.
 
Sam's Mom POV :)
 
I wasn't on focus when I found out that my daughter had been shot. And the thing is, it was their classmate who did that to them.
 
Why do fans like that existed? Don't they have something to do? To think that they are just 19 year old girls, how desperate can they be?
 
We are at the airport with my husband and Jared. I was crying, and we all comforted each other.
 
Miyu's Mom POV :)
 
Miyu, Sam.. We'll be there soon, arraseo? I won't let anyone hurt my daughter again.
 
I brought Kana and Setsu too, and their mom, Laurice. We boarded on the plane, and seated next to each other.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
My fist is almost wounded because I kept on hitting everything. I was mad, I was sad. How did things turned out to be so bad?
 
Sora's parents will be on their way here, and I'm still here..
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, stop hurting yourself!
Sungmin: Who are you to tell me that? Don't you know my situation?!
Eun Mi: Everyone knows. What, if you break your bones, will that make Sora happy?
Sungmin: You don't know what you're saying.
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa.. *sobs* Just stop..
Sungmin: If you're getting tired of me, then just stay away.
Eun Mi: We just met, and you kept on pushing me away.. *cries*
 
I started to become weak when I saw her crying..
 
Eun Mi: If I wanted to leave, I should have done it a while ago..
Sungmin: Mianhae..
 
We comforted each other, waiting for Sora and Mika to wake up.
 
Hannah's POV :)
 
Donghae, Eunhyuk and Siwon oppa were quiet the whole time and kept on crying. We did too. Yet, we have to be strong and continue praying.
 
Miyu was already transferred to a room while we are waiting for Sam's successful operation when the doctor came.
 
Donghae: How is Sora, doctor?
Doctor: Her operation was a success, but she's still in coma.. *looks at the time* I have to go now..
 
Thank God.. But we still have to continue praying for their recovery.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Mika, please wake up. I love you, I really do. Go on and tease me all the time, call me y anchovy or whatever.. Just please, be safe
 
I was inside her room, holding her hand that time.. Siwon was there too.
 
Siwon: You really love my sister, don't you?
Eunhyuk: Of course. There are so many girls who caught my eye, but she's the only one who captured my heart..
Siwon: Who would thought that my sister will be the one who would make you fall in love for the first time?
Eunhyuk: There's only one key that can unlock the heart of a guy like me waiting for his one true love, and Mika is the key that fits my heart perfectly..
 
I am still waiting when someone opened the door.
 
Miyu's Mom: M-miyu?! *goes to her* *crying* My daughter.. What have they done?! Karera wa shiharau hitsuyō ga arimasu. (They must pay.)
Kana: Miyu-nechan! *sobs*
Setsu: Why did they do this to her?!
Aunt Laurice: Walang katarungan yung ginawa nila! (This.. Isn't right! There's no justice..)
 
They were speaking in different languages. Good thing I can understand English.
 
Siwon: Ayumi Suzuki-san? Okaa-san?
Miyu's Mom: Siwon-kun.. *hugs him* Our Miyu..
Siwon: We have to pray more.. God wouldn't let her end up like this.
  
 
Jared's POV :)
 
I was at the room of my sister, Sam, when she was transferred there. I was infuriated with what happened. I never thought fans would go that far.
 
Sometimes, I wanted to stay here in Korea for good just so she couldn't be hurt anymore..
 
Her boyfriend, Donghae hyung was there. And he was also watching my sister the whole time. I am glad that Miyu have him to my sister. Ever since, Sam has always been in love with this guy.
 
Sam, please wake up..