Everything's wrong

Our World (Sequel to I'm Different)

Seungho’s POV

“What do you mean by gone?” I asked Minji.

“I don’t know. He’s not in the room, he’s not outside, he’s not around the house. I… I’m sorry!” Her lips trembled as she spoke.

Minji did not even flinch when she was told she could die, but yet now she is trembling.

“Hey, it’s okay. We’ll find him.” I said, putting Minki down and heading over to her.

“We’ll find him. No worries.” I comfort her.

“I’m sorry.” She buried her face into my chest.

“What are you sorry for, silly?” I kissed her on her forehead.

***
We called the other Beast members to ask if they have seen him and also to let them know the entire situation.

“I’m gonna skin Haneul alive.” Doojoon hissed as he kicked the door in anger.

“I wish I could skin her alive too, but Junhyung wouldn’t be pleased.” I said.

“I don’t give a damn!” He yelled.

I looked at him, not saying anything.

“Alright, actually I do give a damn. But it’s just… so irresponsible.. so heartless… I…” He looked away.

“They’re both victims who are still unsure how to face the challenge thrown at them.” I said.

“No point blaming anyone now. What is important is that we find Junhyung first, then Haneul.” Yoseob said.

“I don’t think he would have gone far. His car is still around. We’ll look any place possible and keep in touch via phone, okay?” I said.

We broke up and went to search for him. We went everywhere we think he might be, but we did not find him. We look into alleys and back lanes, in hope to perhaps find him drunk or asleep on the ground, but he was not there.

“Maybe we should phone the police.” Joon suggested.

“As if Loki’s death isn’t juicy enough for them, now you want the media to know how broken his family is?” Doojoon snapped.

“Joon was just suggesting. No need to be so harsh.” I defended Joon who looked like a puppy who just got yelled at.

“I’m sorry. I’m just tired.” Doojoon buried his face into his palms.

“Actually, Joon has a point. I mean, we aren’t the police. We have been looking for the whole day and yet we have no idea where he is. Jun isn’t in a stable state of mind. the media, Jun’s life is more important.” Hyunseung said.

“Why not we search for another hour or so? If we still cannot find him by then, we’ll contact the police.” G.O said.

We agreed with that idea. We sat around the table to make a checklist of whichever places we have been to and to make a list of whichever places we thought of but did not go because it did not seem possible enough.

“Did anyone visit Loki’s grave?” I asked.

“I did. He wasn’t there.” Mir said softly.

As time passed, we got more frustrated and anxious.

“Where in the ing world are you, Yong Junhyung!?” I slammed my fist onto the table.

“Don’t do that.” Minji appeared beside me out of a sudden.

She grabbed my fist and loosen it.

“Did anyone try their home?” She asked.

We stared at each other and shook our head. Why did we not think about it?

“Anyone got the keys!?” Kikwang yelled as we ran out of the house and across the street.

“No! But we have enough strength to break that damn door down!” I shouted back.

“JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!! YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!!!!” We shouted as we banged onto the door.

“No point. Let’s break the door.” Doojoon threw himself against the door.

We all helped and within a few push we managed to break the door open.

“JUN….!!” My jaws dropped when I saw what I saw.

Junhyung was sitting in front of the wall they left blank for the kids to doodle on, hugging a soft toy in one arm and doodling with his other hand.

The soft toy belonged to Loki.

“Junhyung ah~” I called out softly as we made our way towards him.

He did not respond to us, instead kept on doodling.

“Junhyung ah~” Doojoon called out as we squatted in front of him.

Junhyung turned to look at us, his eyes lifeless.

“Junhyung, have you been here all day?” Doojoon asked gently.

Junhyung blinked at Doojoon, and then continued to doodle.

“Jun, give me the paintbrush please.” Hyunseung said, trying to take the paintbrush from him.

To our surprise, he obediently did as he was told.

 We looked at each other, unsure of what to do now.

“Where are you going?” Yoseob asked when Junhyung stood up.

Junhyung said nothing, but went upstairs. We followed behind him quietly. He went into Loki’s room and lied down on the floor.

“I don’t think he knows we are here.” Dongwoon said softly.

“Something is wrong with him. It’s like he is in his own world.” G.O said.

“Perhaps only in his own world he could find peace.” I said, covering the blanket over Junhyung.

He looked at me, and then closed his eyes, clutching the toy closer to his chest. All of us sat around, watching him in silent. I believe that we have the same thought going through our mind; has Junhyung finally lost his mind?

We were spacing out until the doorbell snapped us out. We looked up and stared at each other.

“Do you think it’s Haneul?” Cheondong asked.

“I don’t know. Let’s go find out.” I said, rushing downstairs.

“Haneul!” I yelled as I opened the door, hoping that it would be her.

But it was not.

“What’s wrong?” The person asked.

“Everything is wrong, Jace.” I sighed as I let him in.