First kiss

Our World (Sequel to I'm Different)

Junhyung’s POV

“Princess?” I called out.

I wanted to turn, but she did not let me.

“Princess? Ji Eun?” I called out again.

She giggled and let go of me, and then step in front of me, smiling widely.

“Oh my god. Why are you here? How did you get here?” I asked, kneeling down to her level.

“I flew here.” She said cheekily, letting herself fall into my embrace.

“I miss you so much!” I hugged her tightly, inhaling her lingering baby scent.

“How about me?” Another voice asked from behind.

I looked behind to find Tae Hyun sitting on the steps, looking at me.

“Come here!!” I gestured him forward.

He smiled and jumped onto me, fortunately my arm was strong enough to hold him.

“I miss the both of you so much, do you know?” I said as I buried my face into their chests.

“You didn’t come for a few days.” Ji Eun pouted.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized, caressing her cheek.

“Appa, why is your face so small now? Did you not eat?” Tae Hyun asked, cupping my cheeks.

I smiled and shook my head.

“Appa couldn’t eat because he misses the both of you so much. Now that you’re back, feed him.” Haneul said, coming out of the kitchen with two plates in her hands.

“Back?” I asked, looking at Haneul, and then them.

“You… don’t want us home?” Tae Hyun asked.

“You mean you guys are back for good?” I asked.

“You don’t like it?” Ji Eun asked, looking sad.

“I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled, picking them up in my arms and spinning them around, causing yelling and laughter from them.

“Hey! Hey! Be careful!” Haneul warned, but she was laughing as well.

I collapsed onto the floor, hugging the both of them close to my chest.

“I’m so tired.” I laughed.

“Appa, you’re lousy!” Ji Eun commented.

“Really?” I asked, glaring playfully at her.

She nodded.

“But I still love you!” She added, kissing me on my cheek.

I pulled her closer and kissed her on her lips, in which made her blush like crazy.

“Aigoo~ Is my girl embarrassed? What’s wrong?” I .

“Why did you kiss me like that!?” She pouted, trying to hide her smile.

“But I’m your Appa! What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Umma!!!!!!!!!!!! Appa kissed me here!!!!!!!!!!!!” She yelled, running to Haneul, pointing to her lips.

“Where?” Haneul asked, looking at her.

Ji Eun pointed to her lips.

“Ji Eun ah, do you know how many people are yearning for your Appa to kiss them there?” Haneul asked, poking her lips.

Ji Eun looked at me curiously.

“You should be so proud that you got a kiss from him without even having to ask.” Haneul said.

“Really?” Ji Eun asked.

Haneul nodded.

“Even I have to ask for it.” She said.

“When on earth!?” I yelled.

“But.. but… APPA HOW COULD YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISS!?” Ji Eun yelled at me.

I looked at her, shocked. When did my girl grow up? Now, she is even talking about first kiss?

“Didn’t you say your Appa is your first love!?” Haneul busted her.

Ji Eun’s eyes widened, and then she hid herself under the table.

“I’ll be back.” I whispered to Tae Hyun before crawling under the table to join Ji Eun.

“Hey~ I’m sorry.” I poked her cheek.

“Don’t be angry. Let me take the kiss back.” I said.

“I’m not angry!” She covered her face.

“I thought you were for stealing your first kiss?” I asked.

“Appaaaaaaaaaaaa~” She whined, burying her face into my chest.

“What’s wrong with my girl?” I laughed, holding her close to me.

“Appa, do you love me?” She pouted.

“Of course I do. You’re my first love too.” I said.

“Liar!” She giggled.

“I’m not lying!” I defended myself.

“Your first love is Umma.” She said.

“You and Umma stand on the same line. I love you the moment I saw you, like how I love your Umma the moment I saw her.” I said.

“Appa, then have you had your first kiss yet?” She asked.

I looked at her, not knowing how to answer. My eyes widened when she smashed her lips against mine, grinning as she kissed me.

“I love you, Appa.” She smiled.

“Junroro, looks like you got yourself another lover.” Haneul said, sticking her head under the table, shocking me.

I crawled out from under the table with Ji Eun.

“Appa, you don’t love me?” A voice behind me asked.

I turned behind to see Tae Hyun pouting.

“I… Of course I love you.” I said.

“But you only said that Ji Eun and Umma stand on the same line as your first love. You didn’t mention me. I’m not your first love?” He asked.

I turned to look at Haneul who was giggling like crazy with Ji Eun.

“Oh darling. It’s not like that.” I said.

“You don’t love me.” He pouted, heading upstairs.

“Tae Hyun ah! Tae Hyun!!” I followed after him while the two girls laugh their heads off.

Who invented this first love crap!? Aren’t love all the same!?
***

“Stop laughing!” I smacked Haneul’s arm lightly.

It has been hours but she could not stop laughing whenever our eyes meet.

“I was just surprised by his statement! Appa, am I not your first love?” She imitated Tae Hyun.

“Stop it!!” I pinned her down onto the bed.

“Ouch! Ouch! Let go!” She giggled.

“No! Not until you stop laughing.” I said.

She kicked me in my stomach with her knee, causing me to yell in pain and roll over.

“How could you do that!?” I pouted.

“I told you to let go.” She smiled, rubbing my stomach.

“Aish~ Always abusing me.” I muttered under my breath.

“What did you say!?” She choked me.

“Noth… ing!!” I choked out.

“So, how does it feel?” She asked.

“Painful! And heartbroken!” I yelled.

“I’m not asking about that. I mean, your kids wanting to be your first love.” She grinned.

“Haneul, stop it.” I said sternly.

“Junhyung, no.” She said, and then burst into laughter.

“Alright, alright! Laugh for all I care. While I was trying so hard to coax him all you did was laugh and laugh and laugh. So much of a help.” I grumbled, thinking back at how long I took to coax Tae Hyun into believing that I really love him while Haneul just laughed, not helping at all.

“Hey, I was just teasing you.” She said, looking at me.

“But there’s a limit to it, and you don’t seem to know when to stop!” I snapped.

Her expression darkened. Junhyung, you’re dead.