Forgiving yourself

Our World (Sequel to I'm Different)

Junhyung’s POV

I smacked the both of them on their head with my good hand.

“What did you say, huh? Hyung is taken but I am single? Really?” I asked J.

“N.. n.. no.” His voice trembled, looking down.

“And you! What did you give her? YOUR NUMBER!?” I asked Shin.

He kept quiet, head down too.

“It’s enough.” Haneul giggled.

“But hyung… it’s not exactly our fault. You didn’t tell us.” J said with a pout.

“Say what!?” I yelled.

He covered his mouth and shook his head.

“Both of you go kneel at the corner with your arms up in the air!” I said.

“How can you bully us like that!?” Shin grumbled as they went to the corner, doing what I said.

“Bully?” Haneul asked.

“Did you just say Junhyung is bullying you?” She asked again.

They shook their head.

“Don’t you dare say Junhyung is bullying you because I know what the both of you did to him, yea?” Haneul said in a warning voice.

“By the way, why are they here?” Haneul asked the in-charge.

“They were insisting to come like kids. I had no choice. Are you feeling better, Junhyung?” He asked.

“Yea. Much better. Thanks.” I smiled.

“Of course hyung is much better. With Haneul’s tender loving care…” J said with a cheeky smirk.

“Haneul? Are you calling her Haneul?” I asked.

“No, no, no. I mean… hyungsu-nim.” He said.

Haneul blushed and started laughing.

“What so funny?” I asked.

“Nothing. Just feels weird.” She said, snuggling her face into my chest.

“Haneul, do you want to press charges against that guy?” The in-charge asked.

“What guy?” Haneul asked.

“That guy.” He said.

“Oh. Erm…” Haneul looked at me.

“Your choice.” I said.

She smiled and shook her head.

“No? But why?” The in-charge asked.

“Just… no. In future, if Junhyung makes a mistake like that, I would want the person to forgive him too.” She said.

“WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?” I yelled, eyes widened.

Shin and J were laughing as thou it was the funniest joke on earth.

“Just kidding. Hehe~” Haneul chuckled.

“WHO SAID YOU CAN LAUGH!? WHO SAID YOU CAN PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN!?” I shouted at them.

They shut up and obediently raised their arms.

“I wouldn’t do something like that.” I pouted at Haneul.

“I know, I know.” Haneul smiled, pinching me on my cheeks.

***
“Are we really going to go in like that?” I asked Haneul, staring at our intertwined hands.

“Why not? You don’t like it?” She asked.

“No. It’s just… I don’t know. I thought you did not want others to know.” I muttered.

“Well~ I changed my mind.” She said.

“Okay then.” I smiled.

People were staring at us with wide eyes when they saw our intertwined hands. To say I was not happy would be an obvious lie.

“Stop grinning!” Haneul laughed, smacking me on my chest.

“I’m not!” I laughed.

“Are you that happy!?” She asked.

“I am!” I admitted.

“Idiot~” She elbowed me.

Haneul continued to work here, but now that everyone knew our relationship, no one dared to flirt with her anymore.

“What do you want?” Haneul asked J when it was his turn for food.

“I’ll do it myself, hyungsu-nim.” He said timidly.

Haneul laughed and smacked him on his head.

“Be quick!” She said.

“Just give him a bit of everything.” I said.

“Yes, yes. Give me anything.” He said with a bow as he handed her his plate.

“What do you want?” She asked when it was my turn.

I gestured her closer to me and whispered into her ear: “You.”

Her cheeks turn into a dark shade of red and she walked off, leaving me to stand there laughing.

***

“Junhyung, can we talk?” The in-charge called out to me.

“Sure.” I said, putting down my book.

“Any thing for you? A drink? Snacks?” He asked.

“It’s fine.” I said.

He handed me a can of Coke anyway.

“It’s been more than half a year since you came here.” He said.

“Yea.” I nodded.

“You changed a lot, and not only that, you changed the others too.” He continued.

“Uh huh..” I responded.

“Junhyung, I know the outside world is scary, but you got to go back.” He said.

“Are you… chasing me out?” I asked, biting onto my lower lip.

He laughed and shook his head.

“As much as I wish you could stay, I also wish that you could go back out and find yourself again. Junhyung, I can let you stay here forever, but nothing is going to change. Your world is out there, not here. I’m sure you don’t want to regret anything because of fear, right? Here can be your shelter. When you’re scared, when you need a place to hide for a few days, you can come back here.” He said.

“I’m not ready.” I muttered.

“Whether you are really not ready or simply refusing to go out to face reality, only you know.” He said.

I kept quiet.

“Everyone is waiting for you, Junhyung. Your members, your friends, your kids, your fans. They are all awaiting your return. How much longer are you going to make them wait?” He asked.

He handed me an envelope. I looked at him, confused.

“I have signed it already. You’re a free man now, Junhyung.” He said.

I thought over his words when I was back in my room. Am I really free?

“What’s that?” I heard a voice ask. Haneul.

I did not even hear her come in.

“Oh. When did you come?” I asked, surprised.

“A while ago. You were so deep in thoughts you didn’t hear me call you.” She said.

“Sorry.” I apologized.

“Never mind. What’s that?” She asked, gesturing at the envelope.

I handed it to her. She opened it, read the contents and let out a smile.

“You’re free~” She smiled.

“Free? Is there really such a thing as freedom?” I asked.

“Why not?” She asked.

“There’s no one who is really free, Lionny~ It’s just another prison out there.” I said.

“Aww~” She sat beside me, cupping my cheeks.

“Darling, what’s wrong?” She asked.

“Nothing. I’m just wondering if there is anyone who is really so-called free.” I said.

“Perhaps not.” She said.

“Then how can anyone be happy like that?” I asked.

“Let’s put it this way, I rather spend an hour with you and then die, than spend a lifetime alone living forever. That’s my form of happiness, my form of freedom. I don’t get to have what I want all the time, but I get to choose. What’s yours?” She asked.

I smiled at her and pulled her closer to me.

“I’ll rather eat you than eat all the delicacies in the world.” I whispered into her ear.

She punched my stomach and buried her face into my neck.

***
“Gosh~ Why am I letting you do this to me here?” She muttered.

“I don’t know. Because you love me, perhaps?” I asked as I pulled her top off.

She rolled her eyes at me. I winked at her as I continued to kiss her. Her hands roamed all over my back, scratching me with her nails.

I yelped when she me hard on my neck, leaving a big red mark. She chuckled at her masterpiece and stuck out her tongue at me innocently.

“You like to do this to me, don’t you?” I asked.

She nodded with a grin.

We were soon both and leaving sloppy kisses all over each other.

“Do it already if you want it.” She said in a slight slur.

“Can’t wait?” I .

“Who can’t wait?” She asked, grabbing my junior out of a sudden, causing my knees to weaken.

“Me, me. I can’t wait.” I said.

Just as I was about to slide my finger into her, I froze as images of me her flooded my mind again.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, looking concerned.

I shook my head.

As thou she could read my mind, she sat up and hugged me. Her body warmth against mine calmed me down so much.

“Junroro, you got to remember that it was not you the other day. It was a monster, and now that monster is gone. Stop living in its memory. Live in yours.” She said, caressing my back.

"That's just an excuse." I said.

"You got to forgive yourself, Junhyung. Only like that can you really move on." She said.

She pushed me back down onto the bed, smoothing every part of my skin with her gentle touch.

“You are Yong Junhyung, the one who is so gentle and so caring to his wife. The one who would freak out even at the slightest sound she makes just because he is afraid he is hurting her. The one who would protect and shield his wife even if it would cost his life.” She said softly as she kissed me on my neck, chin, and then my lips.

I flipped her over gently without breaking our kiss. She moaned softly when I slid two fingers into her.

“Tell me if it hurts.” I said softly.

“You’ll never hurt me.” She said.

I looked at her.

“You’ll never hurt me. You’re Yong Junhyung; my husband.” She said, caressing my cheek.

“May I?” I asked.

“I’m yours.” She whispered into my ear, before biting on my ear lobe.

She really love to bite me, don’t she? This lion~

She was a mess under me. She bit and scratched me as I pulled in and out of her.

“Junroro~ I’m close.” She said as she yanked onto my hair.

“Ughhh~ Me too.” I grunted as I quicken my pace.

Just as I was about to release myself, I heard a loud bang on the door.

“HYUNG!” J called out cheerfully even before we could react.

“GET OUT!” I shouted as I covered Haneul with my body.

J stared at us with eyes so wide I was afraid it would fall out.

“I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING!” He said as he covered his face, turning around.

“GET OUT!!!” I grabbed the tissue box from the side table and threw it at him.

“Okay! Okay! Okay!” He said.

He stepped out, and then took a step backwards

“Hyung~” He called out, back still facing us.

“What!?” I yelled, frustrated.

“I just want to say your is so damn y.” He giggled before running off.

“YAH!!!!” I screamed.

Haneul was laughing like crazy.

“y .” She teased me as she slapped my cheek.

“Stop it!” I grumbled angrily. I was so annoyed I could snap J into half right now.

“Awww~” Haneul was still laughing.

“Why do they not have locks on the doors!?” I yelled as thou it was her fault.

“To prevent people from doing this like this. Aww~ Come on~ Don’t be angry~” She pulled me down onto her chest.

“Tell me how can I not be angry!? I’m feeling so uncomfortable now I’m going to explode!” I said.

“Oh no~ Exploding Junroro~” She poked me.

“Let me help you calm down little Junroro, okay?” She said, flipping me over swiftly.

She smiled seductively at me as she grabbed my manhood and did what she did best. 

***
tumblrm83xly4fgj1qd9cpd.gifIn-charge: Whether you are really not ready or simply refusing to go out to face reality, only you know.

tumblrljb1dpuvuu1qdmbd8.gifJunhyung: Why do they not have locks on the doors!?

***

I realized quite a few people who is reading this sequel have not read I'm Different which kinds of surprised me in a way because... how do you relate then? Hahaha but anyway could you do this for me? I just want to know *points down*

And one more thing... /covers face in embarrassment/ I started another fic hehehe.. I should post this after I complete Our World but it's flooding my mind so I need to get it out. It's not Seungho or Junhyung this time. It's .... someone else :) A certain Yoon... sshi~ /mumbles/ If you would just take a look at it... and if you're interested... you could click onto subscribe... and I'll write for you... you know.. >< 

Can you hear me?

Thank you very much. I love you ♥