Scared

Our World (Sequel to I'm Different)

Haneul’s POV

“GET THE AWAY FROM ME!!!” I could hear Junhyung yell.

Minji and I exchanged glances, and then I hurried to open the door.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!” He yelled.

I watch him go berserk as he threw random stuff at the boys.

“Okay! Okay! We’ll leave you alone! Stop throwing!” Seungho shouted as he dodged the bottle aimed at him with his arm.

Junhyung grumbled something under his breath and then slammed the room door shut.

“Are you okay?!” Minji asked worriedly, examining Seungho’s arm.

“You’re back.” Seungho smiled.

“Look who came with me.” Minji said, pointing at me.

The boys turned to the direction she pointed at and when they saw me, they stared at me. It was not the angry kind of stare, but the surprised kind. Perhaps they never expected Minji to find me.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized immediately.

“You saw what you did to him?” Doojoon asked.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized again.

“Come on, at least she’s back now.” Seungho said, smiling at me.

“Thank you for taking care of him.” I said.

“He’s not very stable now. I suggest bringing him to the doctor, but getting him there is like an impossible job.” He said.

They started telling me about his sudden change in personality after I left. I felt extremely guilty and apologetic towards him. As if Loki’s death was not a big enough blow for him, instead of comforting him and being there for him, I labeled him as a murderer, making things worse for him.

“You finally decided that you’re done with your childish tantrum and decide to come back?” A familiar voice said.

I turned and saw Jace staring at me. I bit my lower lip to suppress the tears that welled up in my eyes.

“Come here, baby girl.” He said with arms open wide.

I ran into his embrace, hugging him tightly.

“I’m so sorry, baby girl.” He said, caressing my back.

I did not care if people were staring or not, but I needed Jace’s hug.

“He shouldn’t have died, Jace. He really shouldn’t.” I cried.

“Of course. But baby girl, everything happens for a reason.” He said.

“For what reason does Loki have to die!?” I yelled, glaring at him.

“I don’t know. But we’ll find out.” He said, wiping my tears away with his thumb.

After I have calmed down, he smiled at me tiredly.

“Now that you’re back, I’m handing your husband back to you.” He said.

I nodded.

“For the time being, I’ll take care of Ji Eun and Tae Hyun. I’m their Daddy after all.” He said.

“Thanks.” I muttered.

“You know who to look for if you need any help. Time is never a problem.” Minji said.

“Junhyung’s a little violent when he is aggressive, but he doesn’t mean it at all. But still, be very careful. Call us if you need help. Don’t try to do everything on your own.” Doojoon said.

“I promise I’ll never leave him again.” I said.

They looked at me, not saying anything. I know I have disappointed them by leaving. Honestly, I am disappointed in myself too.

***
“Junhyung~” I called out as I entered the room.

Our bedroom was in a mess. He swept everything on the table to the floor, pulled down the curtains and messed up the clothes in the wardrobe. I stepped over the mess and went towards him. He was sleeping soundly on the bed.

“Junroro~” I called out softly.

He opened his eyes and stared at me blankly.

“Hi.” I smiled at him.

“Lionny~” He called out, pouting.

“Yea~ It’s me.” I caressed his cheek.

“Where have you been?” He asked.

I smiled, not knowing what to say.

“I miss you.” He muttered.

“Me too.” I said.

“Loki… What have I done to him?” He asked, tears welling up in his eyes.

“You didn’t do anything.” I let him lie on my lap.

“I murdered him.” He cried, hugging my waist.

“You didn’t. It’s not your fault. It was an accident.” I tried to console him.

“I killed him. I killed him.” He kept mumbling as he cried.

“It’s not your fault. You didn’t want for it to happen.” I said, rubbing his back to calm him down.

Suddenly, he pushed me away and got off the bed. He glared hard at me, no longer looking scared like he was just a few minutes ago.

“You were the one who called me a murderer, and now you said it’s not my fault, it was an accident. What exactly are you playing at?” He asked, sounding very different from before.

He does not even sound like the Junhyung I know.

Now I understood why Minji said that they were all scared of him, because right now, I am feeling very scared too. 

***
tumblrlhh6wx7uq41qcv6vz.gifJunhyung: Loki… What have I done to him? 

tumblrm97ggj1n9r1qa6v37.gifJunhyung: You were the one who called me a murderer, and now you said it’s not my fault, it was an accident. What exactly are you playing at?