Greetings

Our World (Sequel to I'm Different)

Junhyung’s POV

“WAKE UP, KIDS!!! WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!” I heard Doojoon shout as he stumbled out of his room.

I had deliberately go to the dorm earlier than I know they would wake up to prepare breakfast for them as a form of surprise.

“WHO WAS THE LAST ONE WHO WENT TO BED!? WHY IS THE KITCHEN LIGHT NOT TURNED OFF!?” Doojoon shouted as he walked to the kitchen with his eyes closed, bumping into stuff and cursing.

I sat on the sofa, smiling to myself as I watched his one-man show. I wonder how long would it take for him to realize I was sitting here. He was grumbling something to himself as he drank water. I heard him sigh as he leaned against the fridge. He looked so tired as if he might collapse any time. It has been hard on you, Doo~

“Get up already, kids. Please~” He said as he walked passed me.

I chuckled to myself and went back to flipping the magazine on my lap.

“Am I dreaming?” I heard a voice say.

I turned to find Doojoon staring at me with wide eyes.

“Dreams are somewhat reality too, no?” I smiled.

“Is it really you?” He asked.

“If you believe it is me, then it is. If you believe not, then it’s not.” I said.

“DON’T KID WITH ME! YONG JUNHYUNG, IS IT REALLY YOU!?” He yelled, tears watering his eyes.

At the sight of his tears, I got up and pulled him into my arms.

“Yes, Leader. It’s me. Yong Junhyung. I am back.” I said as I his back.

“YOU STUPID, STUPID IDIOT!!!” He cried.

I could only laugh at his outburst. I heard the doors open, and then four pairs of eyes stared at me in shock.

“HYUNG!!!!!!!” And with that, I was pushed onto the floor, squashed by all their weight add together.

“When did you come back!? Why didn’t you tell us anything?!” Yoseob asked, stomping his foot like a kid.

I picked myself up and sat on the sofa, all of them stared at me like I was some alien.

“Yesterday. I came back yesterday.” I said.

“And what’s with keeping it a secret huh!?” Doojoon smacked my arm.

“It’s called a surprise, idiot.” I said, rubbing the part he smacked.

“So much for a surprise.” He grumbled.

“Stop grumbling. You’re behaving like an old man.” I laughed.

“Anyway, it’s good to have you back, Jun. You have no idea how empty the stage feels.” Hyunseung said.

“It’s just one person missing.” I muttered.

“IS IT NOT ENOUGH!?” Dongwoon raised his voice, startling not only me but all of us.

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

“I’m back now, Woon ah~ Don’t shout at me the moment I come back.” I pouted.

“Hyung, aegyo is my job, okay?” He said, with that he started displaying his grossest aegyo ever.

We grabbed each other and hurried away before we puke out last month’s dinner, leaving him to aegyo all by himself.

“You cooked this?” Kikwang asked as we settled around the dining table.

I smiled and nodded.

“Are you sure it’s not Haneul?” Doojoon asked.

“Tsk~ Do you really have to be like this?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and laugh.

“Alright, she did help me a bit, okay.” I admitted.

“It’s the heart that counts!” Yoseob said.

“That’s my Seob~” I smiled at him, pinching his cheek.

We had breakfast, and then went to the company together. Everyone had the same expression when they saw me; wide-eyed.

“Welcome back.” My CEO said to me when I went to greet him.

“Thank you for accepting me still.” I bowed.

“Thank your members, especially your leader. And your wife. You owe her big time.” He said.

“Haneul?” I asked.

“I honestly had no intentions on kicking you out. We all make mistakes, don’t we? But I had no idea where she had the thinking that I would, she barge into my office, forced me to sit down and then started talking for almost an hour on one topic.” He said.

“What?” I asked.

“Why would it be my loss if I fired Yong Junhyung.” He smiled.

I looked down, smiling to myself.

“She loves you a lot. There is no measurement for her love for you. It’s almost infinite.” He said.

I nodded.

“Junhyung, people like her, chances like this, it’s all not easy to come by. Some people get it once, some people never in their life time, but you, you got it twice. Junhyung, I wouldn’t go on to telling you how you should treasure this second chance because I know you understand. I know you’ve learnt your lesson and I believe you wouldn’t make the same mistake again. But I want you to know, Junhyung, that I am not just simply your CEO. I don’t deal with just your problems as musician Yong Junhyung, but also human Yong Junhyung. You can come to me, we can talk it out like father and son over beer. If you need a break, and I feel that it is a good enough reason, I’ll give it to you. Don’t bottle your feelings again because it can lead to serious consequences. I hope I am a good enough person for you to be able to open up to.” He said.

I went down on my knees.

“What are you doing!?” He asked, eyes widened.

“I am so sorry for all the troubles I caused.” I said.

“Silly boy~” He laughed as he pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

***
“Coming!!!” I heard Seungho hyung yell.

I waited patiently outside his door for him to come open.

“Don’t hug onto my leg like that, Minki. You’ll get hurt.” I heard him say as he opened the door.

“I am a koala!” Minki said.

“Yea, yea.” Seungho hyung giggled as he ruffled Minki’s hair.

“Who’s…” His voice trailed off when he looked up and saw me.

“JUNHYUNG AHJUSSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Minki screamed my name.

She let go of Seungho hyung’s leg. I opened my arms wide, thinking she would want to give me a hug, but instead she hugged my leg, clinging onto me like how she clung onto Seungho hyung.

“Is this… a new form of hello?” I asked Seungho hyung, who seemed like he was still in shock.

“Jun… Junhyung ah.. You…” He stammered.

“Hi, hyung.” I smiled at him.

“Did you… sneak out or..?” He muttered.

“I am officially released, hyung. Aish~ What do you mean by sneak out!?” I punched him lightly.

“OH MY GOD!!” He threw himself onto me, totally forgetting the fact his precious girl was clinging onto my leg.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Minki yelled.

“Sorry! Sorry!” Seungho hyung apologized quickly as he sprang away.

“Hmph!!” Minki pouted, hugging my leg tighter.

“Minki ah~” I called out to her as I carried her in my arms.

“Junnie ahjusshi~” She snuggled her face into my neck.

“How have you been?” I asked.

“I have been Minki!” She giggled.

“What?” I muttered, confused, but laughed along.

“Go and play.” Seungho hyung smacked her bum lightly.

Minki pulled me down to her level, left me a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek before running off.

“How about me!?” Seungho hyung yelled.

Minki ran back, smashed her lips onto Seungho hyung’s, and then ran off.

“When did you come back?” Seungho hyung asked.

“Yesterday.” I said.

“And you did not bother to come across to let me know!?” His eyes widened.

“I was preoccupied yesterday.” I said.

“Ahhh~ Right.” He smiled.

“GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, IDIOT!” He smacked my thigh so hard I could not even make a sound.

“Where’s Minji?” I asked.

“She went out. Does Haneul know you’re back?” He asked.

“Are you kidding me? Of course she does! She drove me home.” I said.

“Then how is it that you do not know that Minji went out with her?” He asked.

“I…” I was lost for words.

“Tsk tsk tsk~ She still doesn’t trust you I see.” Seungho hyung said.

“Really?” I asked, feeling hurt.

“I AM JUST KIDDING!!! DON’T LOOK SO SAD!!!” He squashed my cheeks.

“Aish! Don’t do that!” I pushed him away.

As if on cue, the door opened, revealing Minji, Haneul, Tae Hyun and Ji Eun.

“APPA!!!!!!!!!” Ji Eun screamed as she ran to me, jumping onto me.

“Welcome home, Junhyung.” Minji smiled, and then went to kiss Seungho on his cheek.

“Appa!” Tae Hyun smiled.

“Hi~” I smiled back at them.

“Hi~” Haneul smiled at me.

I looked at her.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, looking confused.

“Erm… Ji Eun, Tae Hyun, why not you all go play with Minki? She’s so lonely and asking when you two would be coming. Minji, let’s go prepare food!” Seungho hyung said, dragging Minji away.

“What’s going on?” Haneul asked, looking around our empty surroundings.

“Is something wrong?” She asked me.

“Do you… not trust me?” I asked.

“I don’t trust you? When? What did I do?” She asked, shocked.

I bit my lower lip, looking down.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, cupping my cheeks.

“You didn’t tell me you would be out with Minji…” I said.

“I told you.” She said.

“You didn’t.” I said.

“I did.” She said.

“When?” I asked.

“Just before you left. You even said to see me here.” She said.

I smacked myself inwardly as I recalled our conversation.

“Ahh~ I’m sorry~” I apologized, embarrassed.

She laughed and poked my cheek.

“What do you mean I don’t trust you, hmm?” She said, sitting on my lap, arms circling my neck.

“I thought that because…” I muttered.

“Because what? Yah~ No way. Don’t tell me you think that way.” She frowned.

“But Seungho hyung…” I muttered.

“Seungho said that I don’t trust you?” She asked.

I bit my lower lip, looking away.

“YANG SEUNGHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She yelled.

“No! No! No! Lionny! No!” I ran after her.

“What is it?” Minji asked, looking shocked.

“Where’s your husband!? Call him out!” Haneul yelled.

Seungho hyung hid behind Minji, looking really pathetic.

“What did he do?” Minji asked.

“Seungho, you know Junhyung is sensitive, how could you say things like that to him!? Moreover, he just returned yesterday!” Haneul shouted.

“I was just kidding!” Seungho hyung pouted.

“What did he say?” Minji asked.

“He told Junhyung that I did not trust him!” Haneul said.

“Minji, help.” Seungho hyung said in a soft voice.

“He’s yours to bash up, Haneul.” Minji said, pushing Seungho to the front.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Seungho hyung yelled as Haneul smacked him.

“Take it like a freaking man! You deserve it!” Minji said.

“It’s enough. It’s enough.” I said, pulling Haneul back.

“Hur~ It hurts~” Seungho hyung pouted at Minji.

“You deserve it.” Minji said.

Seungho hyung pouted, which honestly looked pretty cute.

“Where hurts?” Minji asked. She is soft hearted like that~

***
“So, when are you going back to work?” Haneul asked as we layed in bed.

“I am back at work.” I said.

“I mean, officially. Like, appearing in front of the fans.” She said.

“I told the company that I am not ready yet. Do you remember I told you I have something important to do when I come back?” I asked.

She nodded.

“I’ll have to do it first before I can officially appear in front of the fans again. Only after that is done can I feel at peace.” I said.

“What is it that you have to do?” She asked.

I sat up. She looked at me quizzically.

“Haneul,” I called out.

“Hmm?” She responded.

“Would you mind if I changed the bookstore?” I asked.

“Change? In what sense? Renovate? It’s still in a good condition. Why spend the money?” She asked.

“I don’t mean that. I mean… change it.. totally. No more… bookstore.” I said.

“NO MORE BOOKSTORE!?” Her eyes widened.

My heart started racing. Is she angry? Will I die today?

***
tumblrlymph4sdiy1qd279f.gifBeast: HYUNG!!!!!!!

tumblrmh77m4acv81qi21mn.gif tumblrm3drqxaemg1qemm2z.gifDongwoon: Hyung, aegyo is my job, okay?

314609998.gifJunhyung: Do you… not trust me?

tumblrm0mgg6xphf1qzhnib.gifHaneul: NO MORE BOOKSTORE!?