Chapter 7

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jaejoong ------

“What’s the progress of the year end fashion show?” I asked as I sat on the couch taking a break from the meeting earlier on.

Yeonhee handed me a file, “Here are the designs for the new winter collection we’ve created and we’re going to launch at the year end fashion show. We’ve come out with-”

“You’re the head of the design team do you still need to go through me to decide what to launch?” I stared at her. “I want the main point,” I took over the file and chucked it aside on the table.

“The production team had already started working and by the end of the month you’ll be able to see the end products. The marketing division has been working with sponsors for the fashion show. We’ve already sent out the invitation to the designers notifying them about the show. For now that’s all,” She closed her notebook and concluded.

“Thanks I’ve received. You may go out now,” I got up and walked to my desk. Feeling her presence, I turned and she handed me another file. I frowned and thinking it’s just another document, “I’ve heard enough there’s no need for anymore documents.”

 

Before turning back she spoke out, “It’s information about her.” Right away my attention was back to her and the file she was holding on.

“You’re really cruel Kim Jaejoong. Only by mentioning Jihyun then you’ll give your attention to me,” she smiled bitterly.

I knew where the conversion was heading to but I’ve made it clear to Yeonhee that she’s not the one and asked her not to waste time on me. I met Yeonhee when I entered the company to learn and help Uncle Han with the business. We started off as friend and since then Yeonhee developed feeling for me as both of us worked along. Yeonhee did confess to me but I rejected her and from then on I treated her only as working partners in order not to give her any false hope.

“Yeonhee-” before I could finish she cut me off.

“I know to you we’re just working partners nothing more and never will you go beyond that boundary,” I could see sorrow in her eyes but left with no choice I’ve to let her know.

“Well glad that you understand. Place the file on the desk and you may go.”

She placed the file on the desk and before going out,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter