Chapter 61

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chilling night breeze and the wonderful view of Han River welcomed them as they walked along the river side after the dinner. The two were enjoying the fresh air, taking a stroll and having some alone time with each other.

“Jaejoong oppa, have you inform Auntie Seojin about this?” Jihyun carefully started the topic.

Jaejoong face hardened upon hearing his mother’s name which made Jihyun tensed a little. “You don’t have to worry about that and neither do you have to bother,” he said casually.

“But…” she continued, trying to push her luck. “No matter how you hated her, it’s right to inform her. After all she’s your mother, right?”

Jaejoong stopped in his tracks, turned to Jihyun and held her hands tightly in his. “You. Just you,” he said, locking gaze with her. “You just have to prepare yourself to be my beautiful and gorgeous wife. Walk down the aisle with the wedding dress and say I do. Don’t bother by other things as I’ll take care of it. Understand?”

Jihyun squinted with a pout. “Are you trying to divert my attention?”

“If I managed, that’s good.”

She sighed as she knew that would be his response and which was letting him do the work. She couldn’t do anything to help mend the relationship between the two, neither Jaejoong wanted her to. Moreover, the repulsiveness towards Jihyun was something she knew even though Jaejoong’s mother didn’t say up-front. Her attitude, actions and the way she looked at Jihyun spoke for her. She detested Jihyun. It was why Jaejoong arranged Jihyun to move out rather than stayed in the mansion. She never knew the reason behind but somehow there was something more to it. She just felt so.

It had Jaejoong worried after Jihyun became quiet and deep in thoughts. “What are you thinking of?” he asked softly.

Quickly, she shook off those negative thoughts and gave his a mischievous gaze. Jaejoong arched his brow upon seeing that. “So mushy,” she commented, putting on teasing smile.

“But you like it,” Jaejoong teased back.

“Who who who?” Jihyun leaned in while trying to be funny.

Jaejoong caught her off guard by claiming her lips, leaving her breathless and flushed.

“Yah!” Jihyun hit his chest. “That’s cunning.”

“Whatever.” Jaejoong tried to imitate her tone.

Jihyun simply walked away, having no in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter