Chapter 25

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jaejoong ------

Back to office after few hours of meeting, I got a call immediately. “Mr Kim, I’ve send the latest update to your email,” the caller said.

“I got it. I’ll transfer the payment to your account as according,” I ended the call and went for the laptop.

Switching on, I went to the inbox and opened the mail. There were pictures of her, all about her daily life. I already knew what Junsu told us or even more than them with evidence right in front of me. Staring at the picture, I got a call all of a sudden. I furrowed as it was an unfamiliar number, hesitating for awhile I answered.

“Hello.”

The person at the other line was silent and so I repeated, “Hello?”

Still I didn’t get any respond, I was getting irritated and decided to hang up. Just then, I recognized the phone number and it was from Korea.

“Hyun is that you?” I asked hoping that I’m right.

“Hyun? Jihyun answer me.”

I waited for few seconds before I heard the voice I longed for, “Yes it’s me.”

Instantly, my lips curved out a smile. “Is that really you, Hyun?” I asked as I couldn’t believe that she’s calling me. All these years never once she initiated a conversation with me as she’s always avoiding me.

“Yes.”

Though her reply was cold and short but at least she called and I’m happy enough just to hear her.

“How have you been in Korea?”

“I’m… fine.”

“I heard from Junsu you met him?”

“Hmm…”

“Hyun…”

“Jaejoong oppa…”

Both of us spoke at the same time and I was surprised to hear Jihyun calling me that.

“What did you say?”

“Jae… Jaejoong o-op-ppa,” slowly she uttered out.

“It’s been a long time since you address me that way.”

“I’m calling to ask how Appa is doing. Nothing else,” her words killed me so straightforwardly.

“Uncle Han was diagnosed with heart disease but currently he’s under medication so condition is under control. I’m temporarily helping him with the company.”

“Heart disease! So serious?” she sounded anxious, after all blood runs thicker than water, she’s still worried for Uncle Han.

“Don’t worry. Omma went vacation with Uncle Han so as to help him relax.”

“Ah… really at least he’s alright,” I could sense the drastic change in her tone.

“Hyun, omma…”

“You can save your breath as I don’t wish to listen or know anything about her. I’m hanging up now,” she was fluming mad upon mentioning omma.

“Okay okay,” I hurried change the topic, “I won’t talk about her so please don’t hang up.” I was desperate to hear her even to see her so I didn’t want this moment to end.

“Hyun… couldn’t you come back to New York and help out with the company?” I asked hoping that she would change her mind after knowing Uncle Han’s condition. On the other hand, I really missed her. Though she hated me at least I could see her and keep her by my side.

“Do you hate me that much?”

“I used to… but no longer anymore. I’ve changed and now I just don’t know how to face you. My hatred and resentment towards her caused me unable to act as if nothing happened and carry on like how we used to be. It’s difficult to get back, Jaejoong oppa. And… don’t waste your time on me as we won’t work out.”

“You’ve given your heart to someone else, didn’t you?”

“Yes you’re right. So that’s my answer. I’m hanging up now,” with that she ended the call.

I laughed at myself for getting my hopes up high and the next moment she just crashed it with her ruthless words. Even she treated me this way; I’m hopelessly in love with her. I couldn’t afford to lose her I just couldn’t. Determined, I dialed the last number on the call log. Within minutes, the caller picked up.

“Yes, Mr Kim? What can I do for you?”

“Give me the contact of Park Minjung.”

 

------ Junhyung ------

Upon reaching Incheon airport, we got off the car and there were reporters waiting for us. We were leaving for Japan for our promotion activities. Looking back, Jihyun was with the girls unloading the luggage. How I wanted to help but not possible in the public eye so I gave her a small smile when she looked my way. Right after a night of variety show shooting, we headed to Japan straight and so everyone was exhausted with not much expression on our faces. Though we were that tired, Dongwoon still able to give fan services to Beauty on our way to the departure check in hall, waving and smiling at them.

Getting in, we went straight to the gantry and board the plane. My seat was at the side and happened to be Doojoon sitting beside me. Pushing me away, Doojoon snatched the window seat. “I gave in that time so now I’m taking back,” I rolled my eyes at his childish revenge.

“Whatever,” I shrugged not bother to argue as long as I have a seat which able me to rest for few hours.

As I settle down I took out my iphone and plug in the earpiece while someone tapped on my shoulder, and as I turned around I was faced with a pretty air stewardess. She was holding a book with a pen looking rather shy but still she managed to speak out.

“Are you Yong Junhyung from Beast?”

“Ne, I am.”

She smiled sweetly at me and handed me the book, “Can I have your autograph?”

“Sure not a problem,” I took the book and pen ready to sign while she squeaked in happiness.

“You’re my biased in Beast. You’re good looking and the way you present yourself on stage is really attractive. I always couldn’t take my eyes off you when I watch your performance.”

“Oh is it? Kamsahamnida,” I nodded while covered my face with the back of my hand as her comments made me felt embarrassed and I could feel my face heating up.

“What’s your name?” I asked as I wanted to include in the autograph.

“Jung Rin Hee,” her face was close to mine as she said, emphasizing on every word.

“Ah ne,” I wrote it in a hurry as I’m feeling uneasy.

“Done,” I passed it to her while she handed me a slip of paper.

“I really like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter