Chapter 8

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

We were back to office with the photo we’ve taken shown on the projector screen. The boys had tried on various kind of clothing and we’re just scanning through to decide which set to choose. Time passed without us realizing till Hyoyeon called out. “Omo this late,” she tapped her watch, “I need to pass Kikwang his clothing for the shooting later. I got to go first see you girls.”

“ I’m late,” Hyoyeon packed up rapidly and headed to the door.

“The boys don’t have any schedule so we’re free,” Aejong gave me a weird looks and a huge grin formed on her face. “Time for girls night out!”

“Let’s go for some soju and get ourselves drunk tonight,” she enthusiastically said.

“You must’ve been under lots stress and need a release now,” I laughed at her craziness. “But I like it let’s drink to your heart’s content.”

As we were walking to the lift lobby, I couldn’t find my phone in my bag and I remember I left it at the dance studio earlier.

“Aish I left my phone at the dance studio.”

“Again?! Right not surprise it’s you after all. Know what I should prepare countless of phones for you or else this would be as usual,” Aejong sarcastically commented.

I slightly nudged her shoulder and with an apology gaze, “Just wait awhile I’ll be back soon.”

“You know the restaurant near the Cube? I’ll be waiting there for-”

I didn’t wait for her to finish I hurriedly entered the lift and shouted, “Okay see you later.”

 

The lights were on and expected Doojoon was alone practicing what he had missed during the day.

“Jihyun,” he caught me standing at the door.

“Practicing?” I asked and regretted right away. Isn’t it something obvious idiot, but I just can’t think of any better opening lines. We’ve been keeping in touch through message and meeting Doojoon face to face just set me in a panic situation. I’m lost didn’t really know what to say in front of him.

“What else? Isn’t it obvious?” Doojoon chuckled.

I gave an awkward smile and looked elsewhere when Doojoon cupped my cheeks, “I’m here where are you looking at. Are you nervous around me?”

I was taken aback by his question, “A-A-Aniyo,” I stuttered and cursed myself for that. Yes I admitted I’m longing to see Doojoon and the messages he sent were heartwarming. However there’s lots of uncertainty between us. What’s our relationship? Friends wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter