Chapter 69

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being in her seventh month, Jihyun had some difficulty in walking, but still she never failed to visit her father who was unwell. Though the two never talked thing out, Jihyun couldn’t help but worried for her father. Knowing that her daughter was pregnant, never once did Woojin wanted to disown her or felt that she disgrace the family. He wished nothing but her daughter to come back and stay by his side. That was what he wished for. It was simple.

As usual, Jihyun drop by the mansion as she was not staying there in order to avoid Jaejoong’s mother. When she stood outside the study room, she found the door left ajar and her father was having a rather heated conversation with someone else. Curious, she took a peek and found Seojin and her father’s assistant, Jisung, in the room.

“To think you cheated on me with him,” Woojin said, throwing the photo on the ground.

“So what?” Seojin smirked and was nonchalantly towards it.

“I’m your husband and you have an affair with a man who I really trust.” Woojin stood up from his chair and turned to Jisung “I’m so disappointed with you.” He voice was hoarse as he felt betray by the loved one.

Seojin scoffed. “Don’t act as if you cherish our relationship as I know you don’t.”

“What are you talking about? We’re married and lived together for so many years.”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. In the first place I never wanted you but your money.”

“What?!” Woojin was flabbergasted.

“All this years was pretence and to think that you’re stupid not to realize that.” Her lips twitched into an evil smile. “Or should I say Hyomin was as stupid as you to believe what I showed her.”

“What do you mean by that?” Woojin demanded.

“You still haven’t figured out? I think your illness not only affect your heart but your brain too.” Seojin mocked. “There’s nothing between us.” She walked to Woojin and whispered against his ear. “That night we didn’t do anything.”

“You…” Woojin hissed. Clutching his chest, he felt difficulty in breathing due to the sudden outburst.

“Your precious wife was an easy target and it doesn’t cost me any effort to get her away.”

“You… this evil woman.” Before he could reach Seojin, he collapsed on the ground with cold sweat formed on his forehead. Holding on the desk, he tried to support himself and reached for his medicine. “My medicine… medicine…”

Jisung couldn’t stand watching Woojin suffered and so he went to get the medicine but was halted by Seojin. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“I should be the one asking you.” She stared coldly at the man who was her husband, watching him in agony while she couldn’t wait for his last breathe to end. “It’s a good opportunity to get rid of him. Don’t you think heaven is helping us? Letting him to know about our affair on such day where maids were mostly given off day.”

“But Seojin…”

Before they could get on with what they planned, Jihyun rushed in and helped his father up. “Appa, how are you feeling? I’ll get the medicine for you.” However due to her pregnancy, it was difficult to even bend down and so she was held back by Jisung.

“Let go of me. You this despicable man,” she shouted.

“Hyun…” Woojin turned to Jihyun.

“Appa…” Jihyun was heartbroken but she couldn’t do anything. She hated being helpless. She regretted to know the truth only now when her father was fighting with the death.

Woojin held Seojin’s ankle, using the strength he had and begged, “Please don’t hurt her. Let her go.”

“Appa, don’t beg her!”

“What this drama I’m watching at the moment.” She laughed. “Don’t worry,” she stooped to his level, “I’ll let you go first so you won’t be able to see your daughter suffer.” Kicking him aside, she turned to Jihyun who was contorted with rage and fury.

She held Jihyun’s chin tightly with great satisfaction which disgusted her. “Well I was planning to let you go but you are the one who barge in so don’t blame me.”

Woojin was catching his last breath before he closed his eyes and lay lifeless on the ground. Her heart ripped apart upon seeing her father died before her. First it was her mother and now it was her father. It was cruel and unbearable for her.

“Appa…” Her cries were muffled as Jisung covered by his hand. Jihyun was in a state of devastation that her tears wouldn’t stop. No words could describe that raw pain.

“Seojin, what are you going to do with her?” Jisung asked. It wasn’t nice to see such scene but since it was what Seojin wanted, he had to do it.

“Get rid of her,” Seojin said without any hesitation.

“But Jaejoong…”

“I said get rid of her. I’ll take care of Jaejoong.”


*********************


“I’m sorry but I have to do this.”

“Can I take something from my room?” Jihyun asked.

Jisung pondered over her sudden request but she managed to persuade him.

“I’m just a weak woman who is pregnant. What’s more, you can easily catch me if I run away.”

“Fine, I’ll let you go.” Releasing her, Jisung stood outside the room as Jihyun went in.

Ensuring that the door was closed, Jihyun took out her phone to stop the recording and looked around the room for a place to hide. Yes, she recorded down the conversation they had in the study room. She didn’t know if she would be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter