Chapter 46

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here is your Iced Americano,” Jihyun handed him the cup of coffee before taking a seat across of him.

“Thanks.”

They were at a cafe which was located nearby with Amy bringing Yoosuk back so that both of them were left alone. Leaning back, Junsu folded his arms as he gazed at Jihyun. Her appearance did not change but her life had a drastic change in these two years. From the moment she decided to leave Korea, it was the start of the nightmare that altered everything. Junsu felt guilty every time he faced Jihyun, knowing that she was ignorance of her past and lived in a life that was made up. Indeed, she was back to herself, back to before her mother’s demise, but that was all a lie, a fabricated story told to her. This feeling became stronger after meeting Junhyung at the park moment ago.

Their path crossed once again but fate did not stand on their side. No matter what, destiny bought them back together and it seemed as if the connection between them could not be cut off.

“Oppa, what’s with your hair?” Jihyun’s question brought Junsu back to reality. “Oh my god,” Jihyun laughed in disbelief as she reached for his hands. “You painted your nails?” Her face was in disgust looking at his manicure. “What’s more in black?”

Jihyun leaned in and studied his face. “Did you fall out of love that was a big blow to turn you…” her finger was going back and forth on Junsu, “…this way?”

Slapping her hand away, his face creased in irritation. “That’s because of my musical. What are you thinking of?”

“Really?” she exclaimed. “What character are you playing this time?”

“As death in Elisabeth.”

Propped her elbows up on the table, she nodded as she intertwined her fingers. “Ah so that’s the reason why you’re in blonde with black manicure.”

Taking a sip of his drink, he decided to change the subject. “Enough about me. Why not talk about you?”

“Me?”

“Yes. You.” Junsu pointed finger at her.

Drinking from the straw, she glanced up at Junsu. “What’s there to talk about me?”

“How are things between Jaejoong hyung and you?”

Jihyun was not caught off guard as she knew that Junsu would ask her. She shrugged, “Nothing special still the same.”

“Same?”

“Yes, same.” Jihyun reassured him.

“More than friend but less than lover?”

Jihyun was in deep thought, contemplating for a moment before answering Junsu. “Maybe…” she hated to admit but the feelings were growing in her, “…a little bit more.”

“Serious?” Junsu’s eyes widen in surprise, yet he felt a tinge of sadness.

“Why so shock?”

“Well as you know the affection you’ve for Jaejoong hyung is like…” his thumb and fore finger was joined together to show a tiny space in between, “…this.”

“Well people do change and so do feelings,” Jihyun said.

“People do change…” his words trailed off. “Wait till you get back what you’ve lost, would you still feel the same?” Junsu murmured to himself that unable Jihyun to hear him.

“What did you say?”

Junsu shook his head, dismissing his thoughts. “Nothing.” He picked up his drink and took another sip.

Jihyun clapped her hands after realizing something. “I was sidetracked. What exactly are you here for?”

Junsu chuckled as she was still eager for information and this never changed. “I’m here for a project with the local producer. Or else you thought I’m here for you?”

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter