Chapter 45

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thanks for the hard work.” The boys thank every staff that they passed by as they walked to the car.

The shooting went well and ended earlier than planned. Getting the spare time, the boys decided to tour around New York.

“Let’s spend our time wisely before the midnight flight back to Korea,” Yoseob suggested.

“Where do you suggest?” Kikwang asked.

“No idea,” Yoseob shook his head and shrugged. He turned to the other members, “Guys, any place in mind?”

“Wait I’ve an idea,” Dongwoon who was seated at the back said. He was searching for places to visit in New York and he found one. “How about Central Park?”

“What’s so special about that place?” Kikwang who was seated beside him glanced at his phone and asked.

“It’s one of the choices as places that must visit in New York. There are various kinds of attractions, events and tours going on.” Dongwoon looked at his phone as he explained. “If there is nothing much, we can just walk along the way and look for other things.”

“At least we’ve a direction in mind,” Kikwang nodded and agreed with Dongwoon.

“Fine then let’s go,” Doojoon shouted in high spirits.

 


*************************


Yoseob went near to the camera and made a face. “We’re touring around after filming the music video of our title track.” The staff was recording down their trip in New York.

“Our fans must be curious about our new song right?” Yoseob said as he pointed to the camera. “This time we undergo huge transformation as you can see my hair dyed in bright colour,” he reached for his hair and showed it to the camera. “So please look forward as we’ll be showing a different side of us.”

Then he asked the staff to film their surrounding while he casually commented. “We really enjoy a lot in New York while working.”

Just as the camera focused on Yoseob, Doojoon was beside him with his hand draped on Yoseob’s shoulder. Reaching for the side monitor, Doojoon turned towards his direction and checked his hairstyle.

“Yoseob only getting himself interviewed and forget about others,” Doojoon said in a disappointing tone. His eyes widened in disbelief while gazing at Yoseob. “Nothing to comment.”

After that Doojoon simply walked away, leaving Yoseob speechless. “No, I didn’t do that. They’re the one who at the back walking slowly. You guys should know right?” Yoseob did an aegyo but chuckled at his action. “Sorry for that,” he snorted and apologized.

Just then, they reached Central Park. Dongwoon was standing in front of the camera while stretching out his hands and turning in circle on the spot. “We’re at the Central Park. It’s really a beautiful place right?”

There were fans that recognized Beast and they also courteously smiled and waved back at them. Having the camera at the side, the boys strode down the park as they toured around.

“I’m feeling energized as the atmosphere here is having a magical effect on me,” Kikwang said to the camera.

“Yeah I’m in New York,” Hyunseung chose to said.

As they walked down, they saw a group of street performers were performing and that caught their attention. The camera was off for a moment to let the boys enjoyed their free time.

Just as they were concentrating on the performance, someone grabbed onto Yoseob. It startled him as he spun around to see no one but a little boy staring at him innocently. Yoseob bended down and reached for him.

“Baby boy, what are you doing here alone?” Yoseob asked. “Wait a minute, he doesn’t understand,” he murmured as he realized he spoke in Korean.

But what surprised him was what the little boy said, “Omma… Omma…”

“Ah baby boy you’re Korean?” Yoseob carried him in his arms. “Are you lost? Looking for your Omma?”

The little boy did not cry but clung tightly onto Yoseob, while kept calling out for his mother which surprised him.

“Yah you’re not crying at all. Aren’t you afraid?” Yoseob giggled as the little boy smiled at him, totally had no idea what situation he’s in.

Turning around, Junhyung caught the sight of them together. Frowning, he walked towards them and was surprised to see the same baby boy who he met at the mart.

“Yah, why are you carrying him?”

“Him?” Yoseob raised an eyebrow. “You know this baby boy?”

“Well I met him yesterday at the mart, that’s all.”

Yoseob nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter