Chapter 41

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun heaved a sigh as she looked at her wrist watch for umpteen times of the night. She was at the restaurant waiting for Junhyung to turn up. After that day, both of them didn’t meet up as both were busy, Jihyun as stylist of Junsu and Junhyung was back as Beast.

Not long before, Junhyung asked to meet up with her. Though she was unwilling, in fact trying to avoid, she still agreed as he sounded sincere, wanting to straighten out the unspoken issue between them.

“Junhyung still not here yet?” Seungho asked as he entered with a glass of water.

Jihyun shrugged and looked at her phone, checking if there’s any call from him but there was none.

“Maybe his schedule ended late,” Seungho replaced the empty one with the glass of water as he spoke.

“Thank you,” Jihyun gave a small smile to him. “It’s been three hours since the meeting time,” she murmured.

“Why not give him call,” Seungho suggested.

Jihyun shook her head. “Nah, I didn’t want to disturb him. Maybe he’s still working.” She glanced up at Seungho. “Am I disturbing you? It’s almost closing time. I’m so sorry.” She was feeling a sense of guilt. “You can get on with your work, don’t mind me.”

“Don’t worry you’re not.” Seungho grinned. “Besides, I’m the boss.” He winked at her which brought a smile on her face.

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat something while waiting for Junhyung?” Seungho asked in concern.

“It’s okay. I’m not hungry.”

Seungho seemed unconvinced. “That won’t do. I’ll instruct the kitchen to prepare soup for you. At least have some warm soup while waiting.”

“Seungho-ssi, you don’t have to-”

Just as Jihyun wanted to decline his kind offer, he was out of the room. She sighed and stared blankly up front. As her gaze landed on the bag, she took out the small envelope that contained the photo of the baby.
 

 

“Jihyun-ssi, why didn’t Junsu-ssi accompany you?” Dr Sun asked while her eyes fixed on the ultrasound as Jihyun dressed up.

“He’s busy,” Jihyun simply stated.

Dr Sun controlled the button while her eyes were going back and forth from the screen to the medical record. “Then what about the father of the child?”

Silence crept in as Jihyun doesn’t know how to answer. As Dr Sun was done, she stood up and gestured Jihyun to take a seat.

Dr Sun placed her elbows on the table, clasping her fingers and gazed at Jihyun. “You haven’t told him?”

Jihyun shook her head. “He doesn’t know.”

“Why?” Dr Sun was surprise to know that.

“It’s complicated. It’s a situation whereby I’m not able to tell him, it will just bring more issue,” Jihyun explained.

Dr Sun nodded her head in understanding. Grasped her hand, she gazed at her. “Did you try to talk to him? If not how can you assume that he won’t accept?”

Jihyun gasped as she could read her mind. Dr Sun flashed a smile to her. “That’s what mostly young couple face; unplanned pregnancy got them to be at a loss. He has the rights to know and responsibility to bear, so try talking out with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter