Chapter 42

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

“Going out?” Doojoon eyed me while I walked out of the room.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Dongwoon asked.

“Look at him, reeking of cologne. Obviously he’s out to meet Jihyun. Use that brain of yours or else it will rust,” Doojoon said.

“Hyung as if you’re that smart. Didn’t you go into the female restroom by mistake?” Dongwoon retorted.

I chuckled and shook my head as I listened to their bickering. Looking at my phone, I was already late and so I hurried and headed for the door.

I was planning to sort out the issue that had been bugging me since then, and so I suggested for a meet up. I just wanted to know the truth out of Jihyun. Just as I was going out, an incoming call came in. I took a glance before answering. It was Hara.

“Hara ah, what is it?”

“Oppa…” Her voice was strained.

She sounded weird seemed like she was crying.

“What’s wrong?”

“Oppa, can you come down to the park near your dorm? I want to meet you,” she uttered with sobs. I could hear the convulsive gasp made as she spoke.

I was hesitating. I had made plan with Jihyun but Hara seemed to be in some trouble, I couldn’t dodge her since she asked for help. Contemplating for awhile, I decided to go to Hara. Since there would be Seungho to accompany Jihyun, going away for a short time should be okay right?

“Hara ah, I’m coming right now. Which part of the park are you at?”

Getting the exact location, I rushed out.


*************************

 

She was seated at a bench, arms wrapped around her knee and head buried in it. Taking a seat beside her, I softly called for her. “Hara ah.”

Hearing my voice, she glanced up and launched herself onto me. “Junhyung oppa.”

I was taken aback by her action but seeing her in this state, I remained still as she locked her arms round my waist, head buried in my chest and cried. Not knowing what to do, I patted on her back as I murmured. “It’s okay, Hara.”

I offered her tissue as she wiped off the traces of tears on her face. She had calmed down and seated beside me.

“So what happened?” I asked.

“I’ve problem with the members.”

I breathed a sigh of relief as it was just argument within the members. “Have a tiff? It’s okay just get down and talk things out. I’m sure they will understand.”

She shook her head. “No, it’s not. We’re going to disband.”

I gasped in disbelief. “What! That serious?”

Bringing this up, it brought tears to her eyes again. “There’s conflict between members regarding the contract. I’m caught in between don’t know where should I stand. I felt terrible as the members turn their back on each other. I don’t know how that happened. I don’t want things to turn ugly.” She sobbed uncontrollably as she continued.

I held her shoulder, gave it a pat while she leaned in to seek for comfort. It hurt to see her being this way as normally she’s cheerful and bubbling, spreading her happiness to others but not now.

“No matter what decision you made, I’m sure the members would understand. The members are the one who accompany you during the hardship, working together as one to achieve the same dream and stand on the stage. It’s hard for you and likewise for them.” I gazed at her as she sat up straight. “Give them some time to think through. Whatever the outcome would be, I’m here to support you.” I grinned.

She let out a slight chuckle. “Komawo, Junhyung oppa.”

I ruffled her hair. Taking out the phone, I checked the time and to my surprise, hours passed since the meeting time. I had totally forgotten about Jihyun.

“Oppa, am I disturbing you? You’ve something on?” She looked at me then to the phone in my hand.

“Are you meeting with Jihyun-ssi?”

I nodded as I placed the phone aside. I didn’t want to hide from her.

“So two of you are really dating?”

“Hm,” I hummed as a reply while giving her a small smile.

Her face dropped with silence crept in between us. Trying to liven up the atmosphere, I decided to get drinks for us.

“I’ll go get drinks. Just wait here for me.”

She merely nodded.


*************************
 

“There you go.” I passed the bottle of water to her.

“Komawo, oppa.”

I took a seat as I gulped down the bottle of coca-cola.

“Oppa still obsessed with coca-cola?” She shook her face in disapproval.

I shrugged. “It’s like a drug to me. Hard to stop.”

“Junhyung oppa, do you really like Jihyun-ssi?”She turned to me looking stern.

“Like is not enough. I love her, Hara.”

She turned away, lowered her head looking hurt. I knew her feelings but it was too late. Jihyun filled up my heart.

“Oppa but couldn’t you give me a chance?” She pleaded as she looked up. That pair of eyes were the one I used to love and fond of. Yes used to. To me she’s a friend, a good friend of mine. Though I had lingering feelings for her, Jihyun was the one who always on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter