Chapter 66

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

I could barely recognize myself, wearing a wedding gown with a face that concealed my true feelings, ready to get myself married to Jaejoong while, in fact, that wasn’t really what I wanted. Or I had no idea what exactly I was doing. It was just part of the plan.

“Is that suppose to be the expression of bride to be?” Steph appeared out of nowhere, woke me up from my daze as she approached me, bright smile reflected on the mirror as I gazed up.

“You’re so beautiful,” she commented, looking into the mirror.

“What brought you here?”

“Jaejoong asked me over first as he will be late.”

I merely nodded which had Steph to raise her eyebrows. “Why? Are you angry at Jaejoong for being late?”

Once again, I put on an act with a smile. “Let’s go and see the other gowns.”

After trying for umpteen times, we decided on a gown which top part in corset style bodice with beautiful crystal embellished on it, and satin skirt with chiffon overlay for the bottom.

“It looks nice on you as it perfectly show your curve and your…” Steph wiggled her eyebrows with a sly smile.

I rolled my eyes and gave her head a light push. “Silly girl.”

Just then, her phone vibrated which indicated an incoming message that had her giggling to herself. Curious, I took her phone and looked at the message.

“Arab prince?” I turned to her for an explanation. “Since when he became prince to you huh?”

“Give it back to me.”

I raised my hand high up, taking advantage of her height, not letting her to reach the phone till I got hold of what happened between those two.

“Fine, I’ll say.”

I waited with my hand high up to prevent sudden attack from her, and seeing that she gave up and spilled it out.

“We’re together. Happy now?”

“Really! So what I did back then, it does help.” Satisfied, I handed the phone back to her. “So how he confessed?”

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other before meeting my eyes.

“Don’t tell me you’re the one who confessed? Steph, tell me I’m wrong,” I spoke in disbelief.

“So what if I did? What’s wrong with that?”

“Well, of course there was nothing wrong. But his presence was once like a pest to you, so it surprised me.”

“I just felt that I should give him a chance since you know…”

“Since he dare to openly declare his love for you.” I helped in completing her sentence which had her blushing. “How long have you guys started?”

“Not long. Few weeks ago.”

“To think that you didn’t even tell me. What kind of friend are you?”

“Talking about that, you should be the one.” She had her hands on hips as she narrowed her eyes. “I only knew you’re getting married on the event itself. Shouldn’t you inform me beforehand of such good news?”

Maybe back then it was good news, but it no longer considered as that.

“I…”

“What are you ladies talking about?”

I turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter