Chapter 57

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jaejoong ------

Stirring the spaghetti carbonara on the pan, my mind drifted off with different thoughts filled up. I received a call from Junsu days before, stating that Junhyung made a scene and he knew about the existence of his son. I thought the secret wouldn’t be revealed and kept within us, but I was wrong and underestimated him. Furthermore, Jihyun was accepted into HJ which mean she would be residing in Korea.

Though she made this decision which I already predicted, I still felt slightly unhappy about it. Plus having Beast as the model of the company, it added the chance of them seeing each other which got me worried.

Flying over to Korea as soon as I’m done with things in New York, I dropped by the studio and witnessed the scene that made my blood boiled. I couldn’t help but suspect after seeing the expression of Jihyun’s when he showed his concern towards her. Did she get back her memories? That was something I couldn’t overlook at such critical moment.

Rather than running away, I should think otherwise and took the first move before everything got out of control. I needed to keep everything in place in order for it to go with my plan. And there’s one thing I needed to do.

“Oppa, the food…”

Jihyun tapped my shoulder to alert me that the food was burnt and so immediately I turned off the stove. I was in deep thoughts to not notice her presence.

“What are you thinking?” She tilted her head, stared at me with mild confusion, and brushed off my fringe with a slight smile. “Are you okay?”

She frowned as I didn’t reply her. The frown that formed on her forehead showed that she’s worried which made my heart skipped a beat. That’s how pathetic I am as every little caring gesture she showed, my heart would swell with happiness and it made my day. I longed for her love and now that I got it, I’m filled with greed that I wanted her all by myself, forever and ever.

“Oppa…”

I leaned in and gave a peck on her lips. “I’m alright.” She wasn’t convinced but didn’t ask further, merely nod her head.

“But I’ve something to tell you,” I said.

“You… seem so serious. What is it? Is it regarding me getting in HJ?”

I took her shoulder, led her to the living room, and sat on the couch. She put her bag aside and waited patiently for me.

“There’s nothing I could do if you already made the decision. Once made, it’s hard to change. And that’s you,” I began. “It’s regarding Yong Junhyung. That’s what I want to talk about.”

“What?”

“Perhaps you got back your memories, don’t you?”

She inhaled sharply upon hearing my words and the expression of hers explained all. She remembered things but to what extent, that’s something I got to find out.

“Back then you worked for Cube as stylist o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter