Chapter 3

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Doojoon ------

After the match I’m back to the dorm and there’s nobody in the living room, either the rest were still out for schedule or having their own time in other places. I dropped my bag and lay on the couch to take a rest, “Doojoon, you’re back?”

“Junhyung, I thought you would be staying at Shinsadong hyung’s studio for a long time?” I asked as I got up from the couch.

Junhyung went to the fridge for the coke, “I went but Hyung was busy so I’m back to dorm,” and at the same time he tossed a can drink to me.

“So how’s the match?” he took a seat beside me while gulping down the coke.

“Not bad we did manage to score but still lose by a little.”

“Oh right how’s the situation after that?” I asked.

Junhyung rolled his eyes, “We dropped her off at the company and off we go. She didn’t bother us much.”

“Correction, it’s you not us.” I held onto Junhyung’s arm and lay on his shoulder with a girly voice calling out to him, “Junhyung oppa! I miss you so much. Junhyung oppa why didn’t you reply my message?”

Junhyung threw my hands away and glared at me, “Yah Yoon Doojoon stop it!”

“Oh Junhyung oppa don’t be angry, I’m here to comfort you,” I reached out for his cheek and caressed it gently.

“I can’t be bother with you. I’m going back to my room,” he threw the cushion on my face but I caught it on time. “Junhyung oppa!” I continued which made Junhyung closed the door with a bang, and I just can’t stop laughing.

Come to think of it that reminded me of Jihyun, I wondered how she’s doing did Minjung looked for trouble again. I sent a message to her with the phone number I got from manager hyung, but while waiting I drifted off to sleep.


I fell asleep on the couch and the minute I woke up in the morning I heard Junhyung nagging, “Yah didn’t I told you guys to put the shoes in order and now it’s in a mess.”

“Hyung, we came back late midnight and sleep was what we could think of,” Dongwoon retorted.

I simply ignored it as the argument went on and went into my room to prepare for the day. That’s when I saw a message from Jihyun asking me to meet at the rooftop. Here I am waiting at the rooftop for her with coffee on both hands.

“Hi,” a voice brought me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter