Chapter 13

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

I was in the studio with Yoseob recording the song that we completed days ago which would be included in the concert. Yoseob was in the room recording his part while I’m sitting at the couch waiting for my turn. He tried various times but still unable to get into the song as he’s not in the best condition. His vocal was affected by the schedules that required him to stay up all night, caused him to be lack of sleep and hard to project his voice out.

Yoseob walked out of the room hugging his head, looking dejected he took a seat beside me.

“Yoseob its okay,” the producer gave him a pat on the shoulder, “we’ll take a break just relax yourself and we’ll resume later.” While going out the producer nudged me to comfort Yoseob a bit to help him loosen up.

“Yoseob don’t push yourself too hard there’s bound to have some hiccups,” I tried to sound encouraging as I’m not good in words.

“At this state there shouldn’t be any delay, I’m slowing down the progress I’m a hindrance to the group,” Yoseob heaved a sigh and reproached himself. It’s near to our concert so everyone was trying to give their best, inevitable that they would be sensitive due to exhaustion especially Yoseob who kept problem to himself.

 

Just as I wondered what else to say, a knock on the door intruded my thoughts. Thinking it’s the producer Yoseob was getting himself into the right mode and mood, but it turned out to be Jihyun.

Jihyun looked at me for split seconds before turning her attention to Yoseob, “Did I disturb you?” You?! So I’m a nobody to her and she totally disregarded my presence.

“Nope noona we’re having break. Why?” Yoseob shook his head and asked.

“Aejong asked me to get her phone. Is it with you?”

“Oh right I forgot to return to Aejong noona,” Yoseob stood up and was about to go out when Jihyun stopped him. “Where are you going?” her voice wavered.

“Noona the phone not with me it’s in the dance studio,” Yoseob said.

“If that’s the case I’ll go with you,” she sounded so desperate to get out of this room, not wanting to stay in a space that consist of me or she’s apprehensive to do so.

I held her hand, “You don’t have to go Yoseob will get it for you.” I gave eye contact to Yoseob asking him to go.

“I’ll be right back,” with that Yoseob went off leaving both of us in the room. Finally I got the opportunity to have time by ourselves as she’s been avoiding me since that confession.

 

“Are you keeping a distance away from me? Is it because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter