Chapter 18

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

The moment I entered the room, I was faced with a group of people who I don’t recognize. Some were staring at me as if I went into the wrong place as this the waiting room for the team player. I felt out of place and was busily looking for the familiar faces.

“Jihyun noona you came!” I heard Kikwang voice. Finally I found them at the corner of the room.

I approached them with Doojoon winding his arms around my waist and giving a peck on my lips, “You came I thought you won’t be able to make it.”

“Hyung, do you have to show your affection to Jihyun noona in front of us,” Yoseob complained.

“It’s pollution to my innocent mind and eyes,” Kikwang covered his eyes with his hand and shook his head.

Doojoon went over and gave a smack on Kikwang’s head. “Don’t try to be innocent because I know you’re not. Then what about the video you watched with Dongwoon in the room?” Doojoon said with a smirk.

Kikwang was embarrassed and changed the subject immediately. “Oh suddenly I feel thirsty I’m going out to get water,” he gave an awkward smile and ran out of the room. I laughed at his reaction as I knew what sort of video they were talking about.

To my surprise, I saw Hyunseung was sitting beside Yoseob playing on his phone. “Hyunseung you are here?” I asked.

Hyunseung looked up from his phone to me, “Oh Jihyun you came?” His speaking tone sounded like I’m not really welcome by him and I came for quite some time how could he not notice me.

I saw Doojoon gave him a death glare before he stood up with an annoyed face. “I didn’t come here on my own accord whereas I’m dragged by someone,” he turned to me and said.

“Yah you didn’t have any schedule and can’t you come once in awhile to support your members?” Doojoon shot back.

“I’m not the only one without schedule then why didn’t you ask Junhyung too?” Hyunseung retorted.

Doojoon expression changed upon hearing Junhyung been mentioned. The atmosphere was awkward with everyone not daring to say anything. It was the manger who broke the silence as he came over to call them to get to the field for preparation.

Doojoon ignored Hyunseung’s question and followed them out of the room. Before going out, he patted my head and grinned, “Watch me well and I’ll win the match for you.”

I smiled and wished him the best, “Fighting!”

“Noona what about me?” Yoseob pouted. “You too. Fighting,” I gave a pat on his shoulder.

 

When the room was almost empty and I was ready to go off, I was stopped by Hyunseung.

“Can I’ve a word with you?” Hyunseung asked.

Not knowing where this conversation was heading to, I nodded my head. “Shouldn’t you give an answer to Junhyung so that he can give up and not dwell on it?” Hyunseung straightforwardly brought up his point.

I was taken aback as Hyunseung was aware of what’s going on. As if he could read my mind he continued, “Junhyung told me about it. Full details I’m not sure but it’s getting out of hand. Didn’t you see how Doojoon reacted just by mentioning Junhyung? Did you know that Doojoon and Junhyung were treating each other as stranger and only work can bring them together? And it’s affecting our relationship.” 

I was speechless didn’t know what to say or react. “When Junh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter