Chapter 37

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stay,” Junhyung murmured as he grabbed Jihyun’s wrist. She was stunned, stood rooted to the ground as she doesn’t know how to react, afraid that she might not able to control her emotion. She was refraining herself from turning back, struggling deep down on what she should do.

“Hyun,” Junhyung called out for her. Not getting any respond, he dragged himself up and approached her. Jihyun felt his presence right behind and that made her heart thumped hard against her chest. He let go of her wrist and all of a sudden he wrapped his arms around her shoulder, embracing her from behind.

They stayed silent for a moment, neither one started a conversation. Both were savouring the longing warmth from each other. Tighten his grip; he buried his head on the crook of her neck, taking in her scent to calm his heart and anxiety.

“I’m sorry,” he slowly uttered out the words that he wanted to tell her. It took him long enough to admit that he’s wrong and he didn’t want to mark an end for them. He wanted to start again and made everything right.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized again. “I know that I couldn’t take back my words because it had inflicted pain on you. I shouldn’t have said that without thinking of your feelings.”

 

Tears came streaming down her face as she heard his confession, the truly regretted confession. 

“Can we start all over again? Hyun, let’s start afresh. Please give me a chance to make up for what I’ve done. What must I do to make you mine again?”

Jihyun was sobbing as she couldn’t control. Hearing that, he spun her around by grabbing the two end of her shoulder. He gazed at her as she lowered her head in tears. It was unbearable for him as the last memory he had of her was also face bathed in tears. Cupping her cheek with one hand, he wiped off her tears with his thumb.

“I hate seeing the cause of your tears was because of me. I want you smiling instead of crying. I promise that I would never let go of you unless you choose to do so. I would never ever let go of you. Hyun, please come back to me.”

 

Shrugging his hands off, she looked up and glared at him. “I hate you, Yong Junhyung.” He stopped breathing as he heard what she said. It was a death sentence for him, marking the end of them. She hit him hard and firm on his chest as she continued. “I hate you for making me weak and falling so hard for you.” This time she hit him even harder as she shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter