Chapter 12

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

I asked to meet Doojoon at the neighborhood as I promised him the date. Actually I was going to bring Doojoon to Yoojung’s birthday to surprise her without him knowing. My hand unconsciously reached for my lips as I thought of that night. The kiss we shared made my heart raced which sent flow of electric waves through the body. It happened so suddenly and I wasn’t prepared. I felt enraged, offended and embarrassed, wanted to give him a tight slap. After all it’s my first kiss which I valued and Junhyung took it away in an instant. But at the same time it stirred up ripple in my heart making me unable to push him away. Till now we didn’t talked about it, which I don’t intend to. Not knowing he’s waiting or not, I avoided him as possible.

“What are you thinking?” Doojoon brought me back to reality.

“Hm nothing,” I shook my head.

“Let’s go for our date,” he held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I tried to let got but Doojoon was holding more firmly. “We’re at public what if your fans recognize you.”

“I’m in disguise they won’t recognize me and there’s not much people on the street at this time,” Doojoon assured me sending me a wink. With no other choice I followed him with our connected hands.

 

Leading Doojoon to Yoojung’s house, he gave me a puzzled look, “Why are we here? Aren’t we going for our date?”

I shut Doojoon’s mouth by placing a finger on it, “Just wait here.”

Upon ringing the doorbell, Yoojung greeted me cheerfully, “Jihyun unnie you kept your promise though you’re late but still welcome.”

“I’m sorry I arrived after your party ended,” I gave her an apologetic gaze. “But don’t worry I brought a surprise birthday present for you.”

I went over to pull Doojoon over and seeing Doojoon appeared at the doorway, Yoonjung opened wide with a dumbfounded look.

“Aren’t you going to invite us in?” I flicked at her forehead to wake her up. “You’re going to let your precious Doojoon oppa to stay outside forever,” I pointed to Doojoon with a playful smile. “Didn’t you always want to meet him and now he’s standing in front of you, you become mute not daring to say anything,” I teased.

“Unnie!” she flushed as I spilled her secret abruptly in front of her oppa.

I turned to Doojoon with him looking at me with an inquiring look. “This is Kim Yoojung, a close dongsaeng of mine. Today’s her birthday and you’re the present she requested,” I explained.

“Annyeong Yoojung,” Doojoon flashed his charming smile at her.

“A-Annyeong… Doo-joon o-op-pa,” she stammered as she blush crimson red.

“Yoojung who’s that at the door?” I heard Ajumma calling out.

Ajumma came out from behind pushing Yoojung a little. “Oh it’s Jihyun,” she paused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter