Chapter 67

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day had finally arrived, with Jihyun already in her wedding gown, sat on the couch and let the makeup artist do her job. Basically she was doing some touch up to ensure perfection for the bride on this important day.

“Okay, it’s done.”

“Thanks.”

After packing up her stuff, she excused herself and before going, she threw a comment, “Miss, you’re lucky to have him as your husband. I’m sure he will give you lifetime happiness.”

She had witnessed how Jaejoong took care of Jihyun, waited patiently for her as she changed and helped her with the gown when she moved around. Not to say, the gaze he held for her was full of affection.

Jihyun was caught off guard by what she said, but still she smiled and thanked her. She let out a heavy sigh when she was left alone in the room, hands clasped and mind couldn’t focus on what was coming.

That day after the gown fitting, they went out for dinner and met with Beast who was there after their schedules. Jaejoong took the initiative to greet them, only to indirectly claim that Jihyun was his by inviting them to their wedding, which was not open to the public. Both went their own way till Jihyun stood up for restroom, with Junhyung waiting outside for her after she was done. He apologized to Jihyun on behalf of Hara, which she accepted and claimed that she didn’t hold a grudge against her. Before she made her move, Junhyung grabbed her wrist as this would be the last chance to do so, regardless of the result, at least he tried or else he would lose her forever.

“I’m not able to say a word of congratulate as that wasn’t how I feel. In fact, I wish that the wedding will never happen.”

“Junhyung-ssi…”

“Let me finish my words.” Junhyung had his hands on the wall, Jihyun trapped in between with her back pressed hard against the cold surface. “Don’t go to Jaejoong. Come back to me, will you?”

Jihyun felt a pang of pain in her heart as she listened to his soft plea.

“Junhyung-ssi, you’re talking nonsense. Get a grip of yourself.”

“I didn’t drink nor am I talking nonsense. I’m serious.” Junhyung leaned in, their forehead against each other, and said, “I love you. I still do. I don’t want you to marry him.”

“You’ve a girlfriend and that’s Hara-ssi,” Jihyun reminded him. “Please Junhyung-ssi. Don’t break the balance between us.”

“That’s because you don’t know we had a baby before. Our relationship was not something could be easily forgotten. We broke up because of misunderstanding and Hara was a mistake. A mistake that…”

“Stop it.” She closed her eyes and covered her ears. She didn’t want to add things onto her already chaos mind.

“I take my words back of letting you go if you have found your happiness. I couldn’t bear myself to do that. It’s hard. Really hard. Hyun, don’t go to him. Please.”

“Stop it. I said stop it.” She pushed Junhyung aside and kept a distance from him. “You must be drunk. Go back.”

Jihyun didn’t know why Junhyung chose to bring this up at such timing, but it did confused and stirred up her feelings. Her heart wavered. However, what the two didn’t know was that, Jaejoong witnessed everything.

Jihyun didn’t think much when Jaejoong requested to go up after he had sent her back. Jaejoong was planning something in his mind. The cause of jealousy and uncertainty that took over control of his rational mind.

His arms wrapped around her waist, lips came in contact with her bare skin as he grazed his lips against her shoulder blade, startling Jihyun who was changing.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” she stammered. Jihyun shifted herself as having intimacy with Jaejoong was uncomfortable, needless to say when she was topless with only her lingerie on. At the same time, it only had Jaejoong to tug her closer and became even aggressive with his action.

He buried himself in her hair, inhaled her sweet scent, and at the same time planted kisses on her soft spot. Then he the shell of her ear which sent a chill down her spine, gave it a soft bite as he breathed heavily against her ear. His hands started to seek for her chest as he made a mark on her neck, which had her breathe became shallow and trembled with fear.

“Jaejoong oppa…” She tried to knock some sense into him by raising her voice and trying to break free.

On the other hand, Jaejoong wasn’t listening as he slid the two strips down and unclasped the hook. He fondled them in his hands, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter