Chapter 30

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

Wearing my jacket and along with my wallet, I was planniung to go out for lunch when someone stood at the doorstep.

“Morning Hyun,” he greeted me with his angel pose.

“Oh my,” I was startled, “can you don’t always appear in front of me.” Ever since that day at the KBS open concert, Junsu oppa have been visiting my place occasionally. I could say we were back to how we were, but the frequency of meeting him was way too much. How he got my address I’m not sure, but with Jaejoong oppa it’s nothing difficult.

“How old are you, Kim Junsu?” I said with a disgusted face as I closed the door behind me.

“Going out for lunch?” he eyed me with folded arms.

“Or else what?” I stared at him as he’s asking something obvious.

He grinned, “Good. I was about to ask you out for lunch and now you’re ready.”

“Ani, I’m not going with you,” I brushed his hand away as he draped his arm on my shoulder. “Don’t you have schedules?”

“Musical. That’s the only current project I have.”

“Then don’t you have friends to accompany you for lunch?”

“Have but…” this time he locked arm with me, “…I wanted to spend my time with our little Hyun.”

“Aish I told you not to call me that,” I was getting annoyed.

“Too bad,” he smirked, “I caught you before you’re able to escape.” He pulled me along totally ignoring what I said. “Don’t worry I’ll treat you something good.”

 

*************************

 

“That’s for all,” Junsu oppa closed the menu and handed over to the waitress.

“Hyun-” he started as I cleared my throat. He raised his brows while I looked at the waitress who was standing by the side not planning to leave.

I cleared my throat once again to which the waitress woke up from the reverie and ran away in embarrassment as I found out that she’s drooling over Junsu oppa.

Junsu oppa turned over for awhile and looked my way, “Wae?”

I shook my head as he was completely clueless, “Nothing.”

He brought me to an Italian restaurant located at Gangnam gu which ambience was classy and we were sitting at a corner. I was having a day off and planned to spend it by myself as Junhyung was busy with his schedules. We didn’t get to meet up as recently I was assigned to G.Na unnie for the time being till she found a new stylist because her current one had resigned. I did send him text which he doesn’t really reply. I was puzzled of his abnormal behavior at the KBS open concert. He was cold to me and seemed to be unhappy with me.

“Hyun…” Junsu oppa called for me.

I turned my gaze to him, “What?”

“What happened?”

Sometime I wondered whether I’m an open book to him as he’s always able to read my mind. “What do you mean by what happened?”

He shrugged, “Well only you’ve the answer to it.”

“I’m fine,” I placed my hand under the chin and rested it on the table while looking out of the window. Unconsciously my hand went for the necklace given by Junhyung.

“Necklace from him?”

 I looked down to where I was touching and realized I missed him badly. I gave a small smile, “Nice isn’t it?”

He shrugged again, “No comment.”

“Whatever,” I rolled my eyes.

“Quarrel?” he asked in concern. I was disheartened just by the thought of it. I started to twirl the cutlery on the table as a distraction because I’m on the verge of crying. “I would rather he…” I paused as I tried to control my emotion, “…quarrel with me than giving me a cold shoulder and not knowing what’s on his mind.”

“If you’re curious why not just ask him?” he simply stated.

If the problem could be resolve so easily, it wouldn’t be a problem right? I sighed, “I don’t know.”

“If it’s so hard why not end with him and go back to New York,” he casually said. He reached for my hands and looked into my eyes with earnest, “At least there’s Jaejoong hyung who truly care for you.”

My eyes widened at what he said. “What?” I withdrew my hands from his grip.

“Hyun it’s not easy to have a relationship with an idol, I don’t want you to get hurt in the end,” he explained.

I narrowed my eyes, “You said that because you care for me?” I scoffed, “I doubt so. You’re taking side of Jaejoong oppa, don’t you?”

“I admit partly,” he folded his arms and leaned back. “But most importantly I’m worried for you. Who will be the target of public outrage when the fans know about this? Junhyung?” He shook his head and pointed at me, “No, it’s you. People will say you take advantage of your job to get close to him.” He furrowed his brows with seriousness, “And till then do you think Junhyung would stand up for you? Do you think he would admit it?”

“I-I trust him,” I murmured.

“That’s not the main point, whether or not you trust him.” He heaved a sigh, “He’s a public figure so there will be circumstances whereby he couldn’t help but agree. He cannot overlook and ignore, it’s so helpless.”

“No Junhyung told me-” I was about to retorted when someone called me.

“Jihyun-ssi? Is that you?”

I turned over and it was Hara smiling at me. She approached me when she sure that I noticed her. “Did I disturb you guys?”

It’s not the best time to meet her when I’m having dispute with Junsu oppa on Junhyung. I forced a smile, “Aniyo its okay.”

“Such a coincidence to meet you here Jihyun-ssi,” she grinned while turning her gaze to Junsu oppa. She was slightly taken aback when she saw who I’m with and quickly bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo Junsu sunbae-nim.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Hara-ssi,” he gave her his so called charming smile while I looked away uninterested.

“I didn’t know Jihyun-ssi acquainted with Junsu sunbae-nim,” she chuckled. She seemed to remember something as she tilted her head, “Jihyun-ssi do you know what’s troubling Junhyung oppa recently? He didn’t tell me in full details on the phone. I’m worried for him.”

“Do you have to know everything?” I snapped and stared at her as I felt irritated.

“Eh?” she was shocked and I felt guilty right away after I took it out on her.

“I didn’t mean anything. It’s just… just… I’m sorry…” I tried to explain but I wasn’t in the mood to do so.

“Sorry Hara-ssi is it possible to leave us alone as we’ve things to talk about,” Junsu oppa carried on for me in a polite way.

Hara laughed awkwardly as she understood the situation, “It’s my fault I shouldn’t disturb you guys.” She bowed and bid goodbye, “I’m going first. See you guys next time.”

After Hara went off I stood up, “I’m leaving.” Without looking at Junsu oppa I walked off when he grabbed my wrist, “I’ll send you back.”

 

*********

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter