Chapter 24

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junsu ------

“Have an early night. You do know you’ve musical practice and photo shooting tomorrow,” manager hyung nagged at me while I got off the car walking to the lift lobby.

Didn’t look back I waved him goodbye, “I know. Night hyung.”

Getting in the apartment, I unloaded my belongings and aimed for the couch. Lying down, I stretched to relieve the tension and stress I had for the day while I remember something. I checked the time as I went into the studio, my personal studio where I worked on the music. I fished for my phone in the pocket while switching on the macbook. Looking for the familiar number, I dialed and waited for it to be answer.

Not giving me time to talk, he hollered the minute he answered the phone. “Junsu ah, what took you so long? Didn’t you know we’ve been waiting?”

“Mianhae musical practice ended late and I just got home,” I explained as I sit on the chair getting busy with the macbook. “Come to think of it, I’m packed with schedules so you guys should understand. And don’t complain since you don’t have to work on weekends,” I grumbled. Yoochun was working at Uncle Han’s company, HJ Fashion, which was temporarily run by Jaejoong hyung.

“Fine. I see you so hang up now,” Yoochun ended the call as we were connected to skype.

“Junsu ah!” Jaejoong hyung called out to me while holding a can of beer in his hand. Both of them were wearing casually sitting comfortably on the couch. They must have been drinking and having some bonding time like how we used to be when I looked for them in New York.

“Jaejoong hyung!” I squeaked causing Yoochun to curse.

“I see you haven’t changed that habit of yours. Annoying dolphin squeak,” he said which caused Jaejoong hyung to let out a hearty laugh.

“We rarely gather together do you have to be so sarcastic?”

“If it’s Jihyun she’ll agree with me,” Yoochun shot back.

“Talking about Jihyun I’ve something to tell. I met her recently and found out she’s in a relationship, not only one but caught in between two. To add on, two of them are idol from the same group. To think Jihyun who never been into a relationship before able to attract two guys at the same time, isn’t it amazing?” I expected to get a reaction from them but I received none other than Yoochun giving me a ‘are you stupid’ look and Jaejoong hyung drinking the beer in one gulp.

“Junsu ah, I’ve a meeting tomorrow need to prepare the documents so I’m going off first,” he placed the empty can on the table and walked off.

Though I did not visibly see Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter