Chapter 5

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Doojoon ------

The photo shoot went well and ended with our group shooting. “Kamsahamnida,” we bowed to the staff. We went back to the dressing room and changed into our casual clothing. After meeting with Jihyun in the morning I went straight to the filming of sitcom, More Charming by the Day. I didn’t get the chance to talk to her after that. Well I don’t know why I would do that but one thing for sure I don’t regret. She caught my attention during our first meeting at the lobby and she’s like a mystery I can’t help but being drawn to her. I wanted to get close to her and probably that why I asked her to drop the honorific between us. This feeling I’m not sure… But how could I be attached to a person in such short time?

 

“Doojoon aren’t you going?” Junhyung snapped his finger in front of me.

“Huh? Oh coming,” just when I’m about to go I saw Jihyun was walking with difficulty with stack of clothing on her hands. Was she limping? Without thinking I seized the stack of clothing from her hand, “Did you hurt your ankle?”

She was startled for a moment till I asked her again, “I’m asking did you hurt your ankle?” I chuckled at her reaction.

“Doojoon-ssi…”

“Doojoon,” I reminded her.

“D-Doojoon, can you give back-” I took away the clothing from her grip while tilting my head waiting for her answer.

“I sprained it when I got up in the morning,” she said. “Are you in a hurry to meet me so that why this happened?” I .

“Aniyo!” her eyes widened.

“I’m just joking. Now let’s go.” She tried to snatch again, “I’ll help you. With that speed of yours the rest won’t be able to end work early.”

 

Reaching the car I placed the clothing at the back seat. “Wait for me,” I said while getting the ointment from my bag. “This ointment can heal the swelling. I always use it when I get any injury, it’s quite effective,” I placed it on her palm.

“Komawo Doojoon,” she gave me a sincere smile and my heart skipped just by that. I waved goodbye to her before getting into the car and unconsciously a huge grin formed on my face.

“Hyung, why are you smiling to yourself like an idiot?” Kikwang who seated beside asked. At the moment I was saturated with happiness to care less a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter