Chapter 6

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

Months had passed and I’m adapting well getting closer with them, including the boys. Not to say really close but getting along with ease, at least that’s what I felt. After that night in the office, Junhyung and I had opened up and no longer hold any grudge against each other but still bickering between us continue. Both of us always seem to hold different views on many things and neither one willing to give up on our stand. Well for Doojoon, he’s always there to help me and cheer on for me. No matter how busy or tired at the end of day he would send messages to me either saying goodnight or sharing with me how’s his day. I enjoyed reading those message of his and don’t know since when I would anticipate whenever the night comes. I’m not insensible to Doojoon’s actions; somehow I could feel it but I’m too afraid to admit or accept it. I’m terrified that history would repeat itself, making me a coward in front of love. Plus Doojoon didn’t give me a direct answer so nobody made the first move and I’m uncertain of my feeling towards him.

 

As I’m on my way to the bus stop someone called me, “Jihyun unnie.” It was Yoojung and she was waving happily at me.

We met each other when I reached Korea and getting lost at the neighborhood while trying to search for my apartment. She directed me to the place and from then on we two shared a sister like relationship. She’s the only child in the family just like me and maybe that’s how we got closer with her calling me unnie and coming my place whenever she feel like.

“Morning, Yoojung. Going to school?” I asked.

“Unnie, going to work?”

“Yah I asked first you should answer back. Aigoo,” I gave her a knock on her head.

She stepped back and with irritation, “Aish unnie my hair!”

I laughed and reached out my hand. “You looked better with your hair like this,” I ruffled her hair and made it messy than before.

“Unnie!” she shouted and that earned her another knock on her head.

“Where’s your manner, Kim Yoojung? How could you shout at Jihyun unnie,” it was Ajumma, Yoojung’s mother.

“Omma!”

“Morning, Ajumma.” I greeted. In return she replied me with a smile, “Oh Jihyun, morning.”

“Bipolar isn’t she?” Yoojung muttered under her breath.

“I heard that Kim Yoojung and aren’t u going-” before Ajumma could continue Yoojung changed the subject.

“Oh Jihyun unnie, I almost forget about it. I would be holding a birthday party this coming Saturday and you’re invited.”

“This Saturday…”

“You’ll attend right, Unnie? Right? And if you can please bring Doojoon oppa along,” she held my hands and asked with those puppy eyes. Yes Yoojung a big fan of Doojoon and ever since she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter