Chapter 33

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

After bedridden for days, I was starting to get bored. Dr. Sun, my doctor in charge, never failed to check up on me and told me not to move around as possible. Couldn’t stand of it, I tried to get up but the door opened at the moment.

“Trying to defy my order?” Dr. Sun came in, grinning and asked through her half moon spectacle. She’s in her mid forty, petite and a mother-like person.

“It’s impossible with Dr. Sun and the nurses around,” I whined. “Well that’s for your own good.” She retrieved a document from the nurse, probably my health records and looked through. “And of course for the baby too,” she looked up briefly and back to the records.

Ah the baby. I smiled as I caressed my belly. I have got used to the idea that I’m pregnant, the most beautiful life that we had created.

“How are you feeling?” She asked as she closed the file looking satisfied.

“Good. At least I’m a cooperative patient.”

“Hm Jihyun-ssi, what are you trying to get across?” She eyed me and asked with a sense of humor. “Well I’m asking to be discharge or at least get out of this room,” I murmured. The nurse passed me the medicine and a glass of water while laughing at me. I reached for it and thank her, and took it obediently.

“Getting stuffy, aren’t you?” Dr. Sun beamed while instructing the nurse of the change of medicine and updated them on my condition in some technical terms which I don’t understand.

“Yes. Very.” I rolled my eyes and sighed. “When can I be discharge, Dr. Sun?”

 “Well the baby is rather stable and you’re recovering well. So I would say you can be discharge later in the afternoon.”

“Really,” I exclaimed. Yes I’m desperate to leave the hospital and back to my apartment.

“Don’t get too excited, Jihyun-ssi.” She warned. “As you know that your body is too weak to adjust to such drastic changes so there’s a need for you to absorb more nutrients and get a good rest.”

“Yes, I got it. Dr. Sun.”

“All right. You’re good for now and be ready to go home. I’ll inform Junsu-ssi about that.”

“Kamsahamnida, Dr. Sun.” I couldn’t hide my happiness as I sent her out. My lip curved for a brief moment but faded when I thought of the aftermath I had to handle. What worried me the most was that how am I going to carry on with my life. Though I have accepted the fact that I’m pregnant, I’m not sure how to live with it. The most knotty was that how to break the news to Junhyung.

There’s different scenario that came across my mind but after all I got to be practical and realistic. Right, he’s at an age of being carefree and not to be tied down. He’s a young man with ambition and dream to fulfill. He has the right not to admit and turned his back as this was unplanned and unwanted. What’s more he’s an idol which made it hard for him to accept.

After all he’s not at the age to think about marriage and family because that’s something which was too far for him. Maybe in the future he would but I’m sure not now. I tried to fight back the tears but it was useless. It was fear and uncertainty that I felt.

“Little one, what should Mummy do?” I splayed my hand over the belly and gave it a gentle caress as I talked to the baby. “Maybe it’s best not to tell Daddy about it?” I sighed.

 

*************************

 

Not wanting to dwell on it and affect the baby, I decided to opt for the TV as a distraction. Taking the remote control, I began flipping through the channels as nothing interested me till I paused at an entertainment programme.

There were photos of Hara in the arms of Junhyung as he carried her. The host stated that the article surfaced on the internet after the concert. It was circulated and created a stir up between the fans.

Not long after the article, fancam of them during the finale of the concert was uploaded. The video was shown and both of them seemed to be gazing at each other with ease. My mind was in a blank and I just stared at the screen as the programme went on. Just then, someone reached for the remote control and off the TV.

“Don’t think too much about it,” the person uttered. “Hyun…” He shook my shoulder bringing me back. It was Junsu oppa. “You knew all along?” I whispered, afraid of knowing.

“Well earlier than you,” he said in a matter of fact.

So it’s true.

“Ah…”

Junsu oppa cleared his throat. “I met Dr. Sun on the way. She told me that you can be discharge.” He avoided the topic and tried to divert my attention.

“Yes. Finally.” I gave him a small smile.

 

*************************

 

“Careful.” Gently, Junsu oppa helped me into the car.

“Oppa, I’m able to handle myself,” I snapped.

He closed the door just when I finished my words. I folded my arms and glared at him as he got in the driver seat.

“What?” He asked with a smirk.

I squinted and frowned as he always disregarded what I said. It’s annoying. Shifted my seat, I set my eyes front not wanting to look at him. I heard him chuckled which irritated me further.

I was looking out the window throughout the journey, accompanying by the music from the player.

“Hyun.” Junsu oppa broke the silence.

“Hm?” I hummed as reply while I kept my eyes outside of the window.

“Are you okay?” He asked, warily.

“Wae?” I turned my gaze to him. He shrugged and had his eyes on the road. “You’re really quiet after you know…”

“What do you expect me to say?”

Junsu glanced at me, frown flitted across his face. “I thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter