Chapter 53

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doctor was talking to Junhyung while Jihyun lay on the bed in the emergency room having IV drips.

“Doctor, how is she?” Junhyung asked.

“Her vital signs are normal and there are no abnormalities. She must have fainted due to fatigue.” He frowned while he took a look at the record on the clip board. “And…”

“What is it, Doctor?” he urged.

“We found that she seem to have a brain surgery before. Did she encounter any accident?”

“You mean brain surgery?” Junhyung stammered as he asked. He was dumbfounded.

“Yes, judging by the scar we found on her scalp while we did a check up on her.”

“I… I’ve no idea.”

“Well that’s alright. I’ll speak to the patient once she’s awake.” The doctor walked away to attend to other patients while Junhyung walked back to Jihyun.

He stood at the side of the bed and looked at her sleeping face. This the first time he gazed closely at her face after two years and it made him realized how much he missed her. His hand reached for her cheek and it gently. Her face was calm and peace till she started to frown and seemed to be in agony with tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

She was feeling cold. Really cold. But the physical pain couldn’t compare with the emotional pain that’s torturing her. She was in the rain with a heart ache which she couldn’t bear. It was ripping her apart.

“Why are you crying?” he spun her around as he uttered with mixed feelings. “I’m asking why you are crying.” This time he shouted at her, as if she didn’t deserve to shed a tear. It was just a hypocrite act.

“Didn’t you promise that you won’t let go of me?” The hands that used to hold her so tenderly and gave her warmth felt so cold and distant.

“Didn’t you say that you want me smiling instead of crying?” She gazed at him as he once promised but he broke it. “Then why are you doing this to me?”

“Yes I said that but it was you who chose to let go,” he shouted.

“Do you know what you’re saying, Yong Junhyung?”

She slapped him hard on his cheek.

“If that’s what you think of me then let it be. I can’t believe I’ve love a man like you. I never want to see you again, Yong Junhyung.”

 

Once again, she woke up in tears with the heart break as the memories haunted her. The only different was that she clearly saw that it was Junhyung. It was him.

Ever since he appeared, the memories were getting clearer and clearer with the feelings getting stronger too. The headache was frequent and the pain it brought was unbearable.

“Are you all right?” Junhyung asked in concern.

She gazed at him and was surprised to find where she was. She took a deep breath and wiped her tears away. “Why am I here?” she asked.

“You fainted so I brought you here,” Junhyung explained. Seeing her bathed in tears, it made him hard to being harsh on her, his heart softened and when he reached for her cheek, she avoided.

She pulled out the drips, stood up and ready to go off before Junhyung stopped her.

“Where are you going? You haven’t finished the drips.” He grasped her arms.

“It’s none of your business, Yong Junhyung-sshi.”

He loosened his grip when he didn’t have the right to do that.

“You’re awake? How are you feeling now?” The doctor approached Jihyun with her record in his hand. “I’ve checked that you seem to…”

“Doctor, is it able to talk to you in private?”


*************************


“What is it that you want to ask?”

They were in the consultation room with only the both of them. Junhyung was left behind as Jihyun didn’t want him to tag along. Actual fact there’s something she wanted to consult the doctor but didn’t want him to know.

“I was involved in an accident few years ago and went into coma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter