Chapter 38

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Junhyung ------

I was in the living room waiting for Jihyun as she changed. I would be bringing her out for dinner which surprised her. I wanted her to experience what normal couple would do when they were dating, and so I decided to bring her out.

“I’m done.”

She was standing in front of me with a black off shoulder lace dress that reached her mid thigh. She looked gorgeous in the dress, showing off her slender legs and beautiful collarbones, and not forgetting the light makeup that emphasized her beauty.

“Are you done looking?” She waved her hand in front of me. “Do I look weird?” She tilted her head, waiting for my answer.

Not getting any respond, she her heel and walked back to her room. “I think I’ll just change.”

I snapped out from my daze and stopped her by holding onto her forearm. “No, don’t need to change,” I assured her. “You look beautiful.”

“Really?”

I kissed her forehead and got back to admire her beauty again. “Yes, you are.”

She giggled, “Whatever.”

“Why? Don’t like what I said?”

“Of course not. Who doesn’t like compliments from her boyfriend. Every girls likes that as it makes them happy.”

I chuckled and gave a peck on her lips. “Such an honest answer.”

Entwined hands with her, I glanced at her. “So are we ready to go?” She nodded and off we went to the parking lot.

We were in the lift waiting patiently for the basement level to reach. Her scent filled the place, and instantly I felt something in me. My imagination started to run wild at such confined area, and the atmosphere started to heat up. My eyes were roaming back and forth from her milky neck down to her collarbones and to her perfect curves then to the pair of slender legs. I had an urge to pin her on the wall and took her in here. , I shouldn’t let her wear such dress.

“So where are we going?”

I was startled by her sudden attention on me. “Huh?” I stammered.

“I’m asking where we are going.” Her eyes were wide opened staring at me, making me uneasy and I started to fan myself to calm down. “Yah babo yong, are you okay?”

I let out an awkward laugh, and when I realized she was gazing at me with a quizzical look, I cleared my throat and tucked my hands in the pocket. “You will know when we reach.”

Get a hold of yourself, Yong Junhyung. I cursed inwardly.

She wasn’t convinced and before she gotten a chance to probe, we reached the basement level. Without wasting a second, I pulled her along with me to the car. I breathed a sigh of relief when her attention was shifted from me to the car.

“You’re driving?”

I looked around before glancing at her. “Do you see anyone else?” I laughed as she’s asking the obvious.

“Are you teasing me?” She pouted. “Of course I know. Well my main point is not this.”

I frowned as I didn’t know what she meant. Pulling me down, she whispered against my ear. “Do you have a driving license? Do you know how to drive? I doubt so.”

“Yah!”

She snorted and made a face. I gave her an intriguing gaze, her cheek with my finger. “You are going to pay for this.”

She shrugged nonchalantly, “Well I’ll be waiting for it.”

I smirked at her innocence as she doesn’t know what she had said. She doesn’t know what I wanted to do to her awhile ago in the lift.

“Can we go now?”

“Sure.”

 

*************************

 

“Seungho, we’ve reached.”

“Okay. Just go to the lift lobby and I’ll be waiting there for you guys,” he said.

“Alright, see you later.” With that I hung up the phone and turned off the engine.

“Who is it?” she asked.

“A high school friend of mine who owned the restaurant where we’ll be going,” I explained. “Come on, let’s go.”

I held her hand as we walked to the lift lobby. “So you’re bringing me out for dinner. Why act so secretive?”

“Because it was meant to be a surprise.” I pinched her nose bridge, “And you so eager to know everything.”

She glared at me and muttered under her breath, “Whatever.” I chuckled as I heard her grumble.

Just as we entered, the lift opened and there came Seungho stepping out. “Junhyung,” he called out for me while giving me a hug. “It’s been such a long time since we meet.”

“You know I’ve been busy,” I gave him a brotherly pad on the shoulder. “Busy with work…” he eyed Jihyun who was standing beside me, “or busy dating?”

“So you’re the famous kiss stealer, Han Jihyun-ssi?” She was uncomfortable as Seungho eyed her from head to toe.

“Yah, Seungho,” I said through gritted teeth.

Seungho strode up to Jihyun, totally ignoring my words. She flinched as he leaned in, “Can I have a kiss too?”

She gasped in disbelief while he laughed out loud. I shook my head and pulled them apart by holding onto Seungho’s shoulder.

“Enough, Yang Seungho.”

She looked at me in mild confusion and glanced at Seungho as if he’s a weirdo. “Sorry, Jihyun-ssi. I’m just joking,” he apologized. He composed himself and turned to Jihyun as he stretched his hand out. “I’m Yang Seungho. Just now was a special introduction so hope you don’t mind.” He winked at her as he ended.

Jihyun smiled and took his hand. “That’s really a special introduction.”

“Well there’s one more.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter