Chapter 29

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

“Jihyun hurry up!” Hyoyeon turned back and shouted before getting in the backstage.

“Coming,” I replied as I picked up my pace.

We were at the KBS outdoor concert with Cube artists as well as other artists. Reaching the waiting room, Junhyung was standing outside talking with someone. Back facing me, I wasn’t able to see clearly till Junhyung shifted his body. A petite girl was standing in front of him. She was dressed up casually but her beauty couldn’t be hidden. Her long shiny hair was tied up in ponytail which emphasized her gorgeous face. All in all she was beautiful and even I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

“What are you looking at?” Hyoyeon said as she exited the room. She followed my gaze, “Oh are you jealous?”

“Jealous?” I raised my brows and turned to Hyoyeon. Her arm draped on my shoulder and pointed to Junhyung’s direction.

“She’s pretty,” I admitted. “But about being jealous… should I?”

Hyoyeon looked at me in disbelief, “Seriously you’re not worried at all?”

“Why should I? Junhyung has the freedom to make friends even with the opposite gender,” I shrugged.

“Yes maybe other girls I would agree. But…” she was serious all of a sudden, “…she’s Hara from Kara. Both of them knew each other way before you came along and I heard…”

She was unsure whether to continue but she did anyway, “I heard Hara has feelings for Junhyung.”

“Hara?” I murmured. It was familiar as I came across this name few days ago. I tried hard to remember and finally it came to my mind. It was the day leaving Busan for Seoul. Junhyung was downstairs waiting for me when he realized that he left his phone in his room and asked me to get it for him. That’s when his phone vibrated and a message came in. I took a glance as the message flashed on the screen. It was from Hara and what caught my attention was that she addressed him as Junhyung oppa. I didn’t think much and went down to join him.

“Jihyun,” Hyoyeon waved her hand in front of me. “Jihyun,” this time her voice getting louder waking me up.

“What?”

“What are you thinking?”

I brushed off those thoughts, “I trust Junhyung and that it.”

“Don’t be too sure Jihyun,” she smirked. “Guys normally won’t say no to temptation especially in this industry which full of gorgeous and y girls. And most important nobody know about you guys so anyone can just come in between.”

“Whatever,” I rolled my eyes and shrugged off her arm. I hit lightly on her arm as I went in, “Get back to work.”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” she nagged as she followed behind me.

 

*************************

 

Standing in front of the vending machine, I’m ready to insert the coin when another hand did the same.

“Sorry,” two of us said at the same time.

I looked up and it was the petite girl, Hara, who Junhyung talked to. She looked different as she was dressed up in her stage outfit and with makeup she looked more stunning.

“Are you buying drinks too?” she asked politely while I just stared at her.

Realizing that, I cursed myself inwardly for being such an embarrassment. “Aniyo,” I gave a hand gesture, “You can go first.”

“Kamsahamnida,” she smiled while nodding her head to thank me. Silence crept in while she looked my way and smiled. Getting her drinks out, she turned around facing me with her face lit up.

“Are you stylist of Beast?”

“Eh?” that was what I could say as I was caught off guard.

“By any chance, are you Jihyun-ssi?”

I was dumbfounded and what I could do was looked at her in mild confusion with my mouth slightly opened.

“I’m sorry. Did I scare you?” she laughed awkwardly. “Is it very rude of me to ask you so straightforwardly since we don’t know each other?”

I shook my hand, “Aniyo. I’m just surprised that you know me.” I smiled at her, “Ne. I’m Han Jihyun.”

“I’m Hara from Kara. Nice to meet you,” she bowed to me. In return I did the same, “Me too. Nice to meet you.”

“I always wanted to meet you, Jihyun-ssi.”

“Wae yo?”

She blushed as she said, “Cause Junhyung oppa mention about you. I’m curious that’s all.”

“Is it? What did he told you about me? I hope not something bad?” I asked as I’m curious to know what Junhyung shared about me.

“Aniyo. Of course not,” she shook her head. “There’s a period whereby he called me during the night and babbled things which I don’t understand,” she frowned as she recalled. “I think Junhuyng oppa was drunk and your name came out a few times.”

I felt a pang in my heart as I knew Junhyung turned to her instead of the members when he’s feeling down. Are they really close to that extent of him getting to call her during the night? After all Hyoyeon was right, Hara carried special feelings for Junhyung.

“Jihyun-ssi may I ask you one more question?”

I was once more stunned by her question. “Are you somehow in a relationship with Junhyung oppa?”

She was expecting for my answer as she looked at me eagerly. Her eyes told me everything; she hoped to hear a no but how could I deny if that’s the truth. I was in a dilemma as I wished to tell her the truth but I have to protect Junhyung and kept everything as a secret.

“Jihyun-ssi?”

“I…”

“Of course the answer is no,” Minjung walked to us and stood beside me. “Am I right Jihyun?” she gazed at me and gave me a devilish smirk.

“Really Minjung-ssi?” Hara’s eyes were sparkling with hope.

Minjung turned to Hara with a sweet smile on her face, “Yes Hara-ssi you should go for it as I’m sure you’re the one who suits Junhyung oppa. And most importantly he’s single right now.”

If I could, I would rip off this instant. I glared at her but not o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter