Chapter 52

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun stood outside the studio, with her hand on the door knob, contemplating on how to go about persuading him. Tapping her fingers on the door knob, her breath became short and sharp, and in the end she withdrew her hand, turned her back and leaned against the door. She was afraid of facing him, afraid that the strong and overwhelming feelings would be back. However, she couldn’t walk off as she didn’t forget her purpose of coming here, which was to ask him to agree on the endorsement for HJ Fashion.

They met at the company when Beast came over for a meeting regarding endorsement for HJ Fashion. Both of them were surprised to see each other, needless to say the members who were flustered that their path crossed again. The members weren’t prepare for such situation while Jihyun was feeling rather disturb upon meeting Junhyung. As they first met, Jihyun introduced herself as Jane, confusing the others why would she do that. Nevertheless, they went with the flow and pretended not to know her as they promised Junsu. On the other hand, Junhyung, he was fuming as he thought it was pretence of Jihyun.

Letting his emotion to take over, Junhyung declined the offer from HJ Fashion. He objected the project. It was the first time Junhyung did an irrational and unprofessional decision. Doojoon, as the leader, told him to be professional and analyzed the pros were more than cons if they were to take the offer. Junhyung who was blinded by hatred, couldn’t listen to anything Doojoon said and insisted of backing out from the project.

HJ Fashion was at a loss as their contract was half way done before their side halted and cancelled. If the news leaked out, it would create damages to the image of the company which just started their market in Korea while they were top notch in New York.

Yeonhee was aware that it wasn’t wise of finding Beast as she knew the past between Jihyun and Junhyung. That was the decision they came out after discussing with the marketing and advertising department. Beast suited the image and concept of HJ Fashion was going and so they were considered to take up the job, but they didn’t except thing would turn out this way. Yeonhee got to settle everything before Jaejoong knew about it and knowing that Jihyun and Junhyung would be working closely wasn’t something good.

Jihyun knew Yeonhee went against Jaejoong and accepted her into the team when she approached her. She felt guilty as Yeonhee would have to bear the responsibility which caused by her and so she was here at the Cube Entertainment looking for Junhyung.

Just as she made up her mind, the door behind her opened, making her fell backwards into the arms of someone. There she was in arms of Junhyung and both were staring into each other’s eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt familiarity in that brown orbs of his.

Junhyung was startled to see her and for awhile his eyes softened as his gaze met with her before it turned frosted and cold once he got back his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter