Chapter 27

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

The sunlight shone through the window and gave off a reflection which blinded my eyes for a moment. I turned to the side and was faced with Junhyung who was still asleep. I smiled as I looked at him, the innocent face when he’s asleep totally different from what he showed on stage. 

Giving a stretch, I decided to start the day rolling. As I got up I felt there’s something at the lower region of mine. It was then I remembered we were still connected and it was my idea of doing so. Heat crept up my cheeks for I felt embarrassed because I couldn’t believe I’m the one who requested this. Well I wouldn’t deny the fact that I liked the feeling of him been inside me, it gave me a sense of secure as he filled me up. As slowly as I could, I pulled out not wanting him to have an which could result into thing I wanted to avoid for now.

I stepped out of the bathroom after washing up and he was still in his dreamland. Before getting out of the room, I gave a kiss on his cheek which made him stirred in his sleep. “Sleepyhead,” I murmured.

After clearing up the dishes we left, I looked through the fridge for ingredients to prepare for breakfast. However what left was not much so I’m going for the easy way, toast and scramble egg.

In the mid of cooking, I felt a pair of arms s round my waist. By the smell of the cologne I didn’t have to turn to know it’s him.

“Morning,” he greeted as he rested his chin on my shoulder and buried his head into my hair.

“Have you washed up?” I asked. At the same time I was giggling as his breathe tickled me, “Yah stop it.”

“Hmm,” he hummed as his reply. “What are you cooking?”

“Toast with scramble egg and some sausage.”

Just then the bread was toasted. “Junhyung can you help me with the bread,” I asked as I transferred the egg and sausage from the frying pan onto the plate.

“Okay.”

As I was walking to Junhyung, I found that he was topless with only his jeans on. “Yah can’t you put on some clothes?” I shouted.

“Like what you see? Shouldn’t you be used to it since you’ve seen it before?” he gave me his usual smirk again.

I don’t know why but it just bought back those memories and it’s embarrassing to even think of it. Just as I was lost in my thoughts, he came close and whispered. “Replaying the scene inside your head? You really enjoy it, didn’t you? I love it when you’re so y yet innocent when you…”

My eyes widened at what he said. I placed my hands on both side on my ear blocking whatever he’s saying, “I hear nothing… nothing… nothing at all…”

I’m sure I was blushing like mad. I hit him hard on his arm and he burst out laughing which earned him a glare from me.

Not long his smile vanished and was replaced by a rather serious face. I was puzzled by his mood swing before he popped out a question which set me in mild confusion.

“Hyun let’s go for a vacation. Shall we?”

“Vacation? Are you crazy? Didn’t you’ve schedules to fulfill?”

“I was given few days break from the company and so I wanted to spend it with you.”

I was happy that he chose to spend his free time with me but at the same time I felt sorry for his family.

“Is it alright for you to spend the time with me instead of your family? You know it’s a break you seldom have so shouldn’t you make a trip back home?” I asked as I cupped his cheek and caressed with my thumb. “You know your family would be sad if they know this.”

“I’m going back home,” I furrowed as he reached for my hand. “And you’re coming along with me.”

“What?” I let go of his hand and took a step back.

“I already informed them about that so no backing out.”

“But Junhyung-”

“Would you just listen to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter