Chapter 68

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jaejoong ------

“It’s almost time, where’s Jihyun?” Jimin asked.

Looking at the clock on the wall, I realized that it was time for the wedding to commence, but Jihyun wasn’t here.

“Wasn’t you guys with her in the waiting room?” I asked.

“Yes we are but not before they appeared.” Yoochun pointed towards them, who were standing at a corner. “They came in with Steph so we left Jihyun with them.”

My eyes narrowed as I noticed that he wasn’t there and a sense of uneasiness engulfed me. After what I did to Jihyun that night, I thought she would change her mind of marrying me, but unexpectedly, she accepted my apology and acted as if nothing happened. She didn’t bring it up, went on with the gown fitting and even planned the wedding with me. We didn’t release any news to the press, just a simple wedding with our close friends and some business associates who were close with me.

Now that I thought of it, Jihyun was acting way too normal and at ease that made me shivered with fear. Did she become a runaway bride?

Just as I rushed out, the door opened and there came Steph walking in alone.

“Where’s Jihyun?” I asked, eagerly.

“She went to get her phone that was left in the room.”

“Why didn’t you follow her?” I raised my voice at her which alerted the guests, wondering what the commotion was about.

“She insisted on going-”

I ran out before Steph completed her sentence, rushing to the waiting room which Jihyun used. I was hoping that she would be there, but instead an empty and cold room welcomed me. She was nowhere to be found.

Taking out my phone, I dialled her number only to hear her ringing tone pierced through the silent room. I gulped and was at a loss as what I guessed was right. She ran away.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Junsu asked, coming in right after me.

“Isn’t that Jihyun’s phone?” Steph asked, holding the phone which was still ringing. “She didn’t take her phone with her and she’s not in the room. Where did she go?”

At that moment only one person came into my mind, Yong Junhyung. my heels, I made my way to the group of them, who were gazing at me confounded.

“Where’s Yong Junhyung?” I hissed.

“Junhyung hyung went for his schedule,” the guy who looked like a foreigner answered me.

“Don’t try to lie,” I said through gritted teeth. Grabbing his collar, he stumbled forward as I tried to get the truth out of his mouth.

“Stop it.” He gazed at me sternly, hand on mine, trying to stop me. “We’re both public figure and creating a scene doesn’t help.”

Giving a thought, I let go of his friends, and came face to face with him.

“I’m Yoon Doojoon,” he introduced himself. “May I at least know what’s going on? Because you don’t come confronting without telling us the reason.”

“I want to know where Yong Junhyung is.”

“Like Dongwoon said, he went for his schedule so he’s not here.”

My patience was running out as they were just stalling for time by giving me those replies. It must be him who took Jihyun away or else I couldn’t think of other possibilities.

“That’s impossible. Tell me now, where are the two of them?”

“Two of them?” He looked at me, perplexed. His expression explained all but I wasn’t convinced, or I didn’t want to think another way. She left me on her own accord.

“Jaejoong hyung, calm down first,” Junsu said.

“How am I supposed to calm down when Jihyun ran away on her big day? What does that mean? She regret about this marriage.”

“Jihyun ran away?” Doojoon exclaimed. “I don’t know what happened but I can assure you that Junhyung has nothing to do with this. He really went for his schedule.”

At that moment, I was dazzled by the camera flashes when a swarm of reporters barged in, attacking me with various kind of questions.

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, is this the wedding ceremony of Han Jihyun-ssi and you?”

“Was Mrs Han deceiving us by denying that both of you are not a couple? If not, then how do you explain this?”

“Was that because your mother disapproves the relationship and that was why she decided to separate you guys?”

“Is this an act of rebellion against your mother?”

“Where is Han Jihyun-ssi? Why didn’t we see the bride?”

“Kim Jaejoong-ssi, please answer our questions.”

How on earth the reporters knew about this? It was supposed to be a secret.

“Hyung, let’s handle the situation on hand. Whereas for Jihyun, we can wait for later,” Yoochun whispered.

 

*************************

 

“Get me the strongest liquor you have.”

I slammed the glass on the table after gulping down the liquor which gave a burning sensation down my throat. I had lost count of how many glasses I drank. If able to, I hoped that the liquor would take its effect but still I could feel the pain which was suffocating. I was worn out when I returned to the hotel as dealing with the reporters and guests was enough for me, and not to mention looking for Jihyun which was to no avail. We had checked the CCTV of very corner of the place but none captured Jihyun in it. Her departure was a mystery with no trace left and reason unknown. No matter how I racked my brain, I couldn’t think of a good explanation or possibility other than Yong Junhyung. However the reaction of s told me another thing, unless they were really good in acting to deceive me.

Why did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter