Chapter 11

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

“Jihyun-ssi, did you see Minjung-ssi?” the makeup artist asked while scanning through the room.

“She was here minutes ago.”

“Weird she came asking for finishing powder and I went to get it for her but she’s not here,” she muttered. “Never mind it’s ok,” she gave me a smile and resumed her work.

Thinking that was nothing I went over to sort the clothing and ready to pack up. That’s when I found that two jackets went missing; I looked around the room but there was nothing.

“Did you happen to see two jackets around the room?” I asked the makeup artist. “No,” she shook her head.

I was puzzled as I remember I did hang up the jackets after taking it from the boys. I tried to search every corner of the room hoping that it might be hiding somewhere.

“Jihyun we’re ready to go,” Hyoyeon standing at the door waiting for me. “What are you looking for?”

“Hyoyeon two jackets went missing I can’t find it,” I sighed and told Hyoyeon the truth.

“What!”

Feeling vexed and Hyoyeon just made it worse. “Do you have to shout?”

“Sorry but… have you searched properly? Every corner of the room? Or maybe you left it somewhere else you can’t remember?” Hyoyeon came out with different suggestion.

“No. I remember clearly I put it here.”

“What’s the commotion about?” Junhyung stepped into the room. “I can even hear it from outside.”

“Nothing just… clothes went missing,” Hyoyeon assured Junhyung. “No worries. Let’s get back first and we’ll explain to Heejin unnie.”

“That’s what we get having such irresponsible stylist,” Junhyung commented.

“What did you say?” I furrowed my brows.

“Do you want me to repeat? I say you-” he pointed to me, “is an irresponsible person. Got it?”

“Who are you to say that of me?” I retorted.

He snorted, “You’re well aware of yourself. Getting head over heels over someone and being self conscious in front of him. Grinning? Yes grinning bashfully over things he said and… you should look at that face of yours.”

He stared at me and sneered, “Isn’t that enough to distract you? Properly you must be thinking of him every moment huh? Enough for you not to know where you’ve left the clothes.”

“Junhyung that’s enough,” Doojoon ordered and I could see anger in his eyes.

“Why? Trying to protect her or you’re the person I’m talking about?” Junhyung challenged him.

“So what if I am?” Doojoon shot back and I was surprised to hear that.

Everyone in the room was taken aback by the confession Doojoon made and the tension between him and Junhyung. However what shocked me was that Junhyung knew the relationship between us.

“Surprise? Well I’m not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter