Chapter 31

Someday love will be back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------ Jihyun ------

“Have you eaten?” Junhyung asked causally on the line.

“Sort of.” I wasn’t into breakfast as I’m feeling nauseous in the morning due to the sharp pain on the abdomen. My brow creased as I felt the pain once again, slicing my abdomen into half. My breath hitched while I leaned over to the couch for support.

“Hyun are you okay?” he asked in concern.

Silence followed as I was trying to suppress the pain. “I’m okay.” It was short in order not to give anything away.

“Are you sure?” he asked skeptically.

Just then G.Na unnie came in, eyed me with a worry expression. “Jihyun!” The anxiety in her voice did not convince him.

Immediately I put a finger on my lips to hush her. “I’m fine, really. G.Na unnie calling me so I’ve to go now.” The pain was double but I’m trying hard to maintain in a calm tone.

“Alright I’ll see you soon.”

“See you.”

With the last strength I had, I ended the call. My leg gave away as I fell and G.Na unnie held me on time.

“Jihyun what’s wrong?” She helped me to the couch and glared at me, but concern more than anger.

I shook my head, “I’m okay just feeling nauseous.”

“Feeling nauseous? Did Junhyung and you…” She gasped and clamped with a mixture of shock and surprise. I flushed. I knew where she going but that’s impossible.

“Unnie, you’re thinking of the wrong way.”

She was unconvinced. She raised her brow, “Are you sure, Jihyun?”

“Yes, I’m sure,” my tone was emphatic. The pain had subsided but I wasn’t getting any better. “Unnie, you’ve to get ready.” I changed the subject and not have her dwelled on it.

“Oh right.” She stood up but stopped and eyed me. She tilted her head, “Jihyun, are you sure you don’t need to rest?”

“I’m fine. Maybe just gastric pain, I’ll take some medicine.” I reassured though it wasn’t persuasive as I looked pale with cold sweat on my forehead.

“Alright if you said so,” she shrugged and went over to the dressing table.

I was in Incheon while Junhyung was in Thailand for the Korean Music Festival. I sighed. We were far apart and phone was the only way of communication. How I wished to be in his embrace, cuddled up and felt the warmth from him. But it was just a wish as everything was difficult with us having different schedules, especially him having a hectic one which involved flying miles away.

“Jihyun,” G.Na unnie’s manager shouted for me which made me jump.

“What is it?”

“I’ve been calling for you. Do you not hear me?” His hands were on his hips as he stared at me.

“Oppa, take it easy. Jihyun’s not feeling well.” Unnie was displeased as frown flitted across her face.

“Is it?”

“No, I’m not,” I waved it off. “I’ll bring the clothes right now.” Off I went to the car.

 

 

------ Junhyung ------

“Junhyung what’s with that face?” Doojoon asked, busy with his phone while glancing at me.

“Something wrong with her,” I murmured.

“Who? Jihyun?” Doojoon gazed at me.

I nodded. I frowned, “Yes. She sounded weird on the phone.”

Doojoon was back to his game, “Maybe she’s tired, that’s all.” I shrugged, “Maybe…” Somehow my words faded off with uncertainty. Why did I have a feeling she wanted to end the conversation hastily, especially after G.Na noona shouted for her. Once again my thoughts went sidetracked. Was she with her so called Junsu oppa at the moment? Why was G.Na noona so worried? Did she saw something that she shouldn’t?

“Junhyung, don’t think too much,” Doojoon gave a pat on my shoulder. Stretching himself, he got up and called for the members. “Get ready for the rehearsal.”

 

*************************

 

Hara was at backstage chatting with her members, meanwhile passing the mic back to the staff. Supposed their rehearsal was over as ours was right after them. She gave me a huge grin when she found me, waving to me at the same time. Her members were glancing my way, nudging her with a playful smile, and making her blushed crimson.

“See you later oppa,” she mouthed as I beamed at her and prepared for the rehearsal.

Everything went well and as I went back the waiting room, I met Hara along the corridor.

“Annyeong Junhyung oppa.”

“Oh Hara ah,” I smiled warmly at her. The rest went into the room after greeting her but Doojoon stayed and eyed me with a frown. I tilted my head, arched my eyebrow and gave him what-do-you-want look.

He glanced at Hara and back to me. Immediately I got what he’s trying to say and so I sent him a I-know-what-I’m-doing look. Pursed his lips, he shrugged and went in without any comments.

I turned my gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter